we were a party of 25-30 our server took care of everyone with a smile she was fantastic. Back Bay Boathouse. Home page . Specials are well thought out without being trendy. Drinks for good pesto flatbread was delicious. Wolfeboro Tourism . Wait service excellent., especially Carol. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. 10/10 would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for somewhere to eat or plan an event for. We will be going backMore, Arrived with my family to have dinner, and was seated immediately. A group went for dinner and several ordered the chicken flatbread. Standard pub fare in a pleasant setting by the water. Fun. We were all seated on the back porch with great views of the bay in downtown Wolfboro. The order was for pasta, pizza, fish taco. Place is a bit dated. Incorrect Information? more. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. No reviews yet. Prices are a little hight but the food was outstanding! Very largeceasar salads. Back Bay Boathouse, Wolfeboro: See 105 unbiased reviews of Back Bay Boathouse, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 46 restaurants in Wolfeboro. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Steak and cheese is warm and not fatty. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Once ordered we went the the very fresh salad bar with many items including homemade bacon bits, varied kinds of lettuce, olives, dressings, and vegetables. Strongly suggest the surf and turf and the steak and cheese. Some of the most popular restaurants in Wolfeboro that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Wolfeboro that provide takeout are: The best restaurants in Wolfeboro include: Some of the best restaurants in Wolfeboro for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Wolfeboro for cheap eats include: Not Only Pizza, Well Worth Checking Out, were amazing and recommended by the bartender I had, Extraordinary Cakes, Pastries & Breads at, From their excellent noodle selections to homemade, Last night we enjoyed a few new menu items like the tuna tartare and, My husband ordered chicken for his entree and I chose the. Incorrect Information? What are the best restaurants in Wolfeboro that deliver? Review. We have worked to package our meals in a way that lets you bring the quality of our meals into your home. We had our party out on the deck, the food was great buffalo chicken Mexican egg rolls steak tips all was delicious,service was fantastic. 21 Railroad Ave Wolfeboro, NH 03894. Burgers are a good size. It may be better in the summer time but I found the food just ok but they did have a nice selection of beer. Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Wolfeboro. For lunch I ordered a grilled Buffalo chicken wrap, and my wife ordered a steak and cheese. Map updates are paused. We always love to see you in person, but even when we can't we ensure that your dining experience is top notch! Thank you for taking such great care of us!! We didn't know they had one until we arrivedMore, Dinner was good and timley, drinks were strong and refreshing! New name..Back Bay Boat House. Renovations are great and the food was delicious. Mac and cheese pizza is awesome. Nicely battered and fresh. Back Bay Boathouse is located in Carroll County of New Hampshire state. Hours. Everything was fantastic! more. More near Wolfeboro . About . Will go back. New owners (same as the awesome Full Belly Deli). Had some beer and pizza. Very good restaurant. Ask 615retiredteacher about Back Bay Boathouse, Ask johndB1161ES about Back Bay Boathouse. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Bars & Lounges. Had a quite extensive salad bar, all the classics plus some special items like artichoke hearts, and great chicken salad. Place is a bit dated. Never felt rushed. Drinks were on the stronger side. No waiting to get in for a seat. Had a great time at "The Bayside" last Summer. We sat along the water by the beautiful birch trees and watched the boats go by. Fish chowder was loaded with chunks of fish. Terms of Service . alexandrajam. A number of locals were eating lunch at the bar and another fairly large group of locals were having a tennis lunch. Our waitress was very accommodating as people filtered at different times and took drink orders. For lunch I ordered a grilled Buffalo chicken wrap, and my wife ordered a steak and cheese. more, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Waterfront, There are newer reviews for Back Bay Boathouse. The menu had a lot of choices to pick from. Foursquare. (603) 515-1002, Food was average. Learn More >> . Great location in Wolfeboro and easy parking. Service was quick and she was attentive. The food was great and our server was wonderful so friendly helpful and on top of everything. Friendly service outside lake side. The business is located in 51-1 Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894, USA. Tried the fish sandwich which came on a delicious brioche bun. And the frenchMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. On our second visit the food and service were both perfect. 1,559 were here. Mac and cheese pizza is awesome. Yes, Back Bay Boathouse offers takeout services. Salary. The Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap, the burgers and the Fish Tacos were all a hit. We sat along the water by the beautiful birch trees and watched the boats go by. The Back Bay Boathouse was fantastic to work with. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Views were incredible and service was top tier. Nice bar Went to dinner at Bayside Grill and Tavern with our family and had one of the worse experiences ever at a restaurant. They treated us like we were the only people in the restaurantwe were a party of 25-30 our server took care of everyone with a smile she was fantastic. The Back Bay Boathouse was fantastic to work with. Ryan Schain is drinking a Sip of Sunshine by Lawson's Finest Liquids at Back Bay Boathouse, Steve G is drinking an IPA by Stoneface Brewing Company at Back Bay Boathouse, Andy Basque is drinking a Sip of Sunshine by Lawson's Finest Liquids at Back Bay Boathouse, Derek Luke is drinking an E09 Hoppy Lager by 603 Brewery at Back Bay Boathouse, Justin Nix is drinking a Pale Ale by Tuckerman Brewing Company at Back Bay Boathouse, Aaron Abbott is drinking an IPA by Stoneface Brewing Company at Back Bay Boathouse, Daniel Charest is drinking a Sip of Sunshine by Lawson's Finest Liquids at Back Bay Boathouse. Zoom in to see updated info. Very largeceasar salads. My wife enjoyed the steak and cheese which had plenty of meat and lots of onion and peppers. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Probably the only time I will come back is if I have a bunch ofteens that i want to affordably feed.More. Beer selection was good and beer was nice and cold. Steak and cheese was fairly decent. sign when lots of local customers. Haddock was not fresh and overcooked, Each time I come here I am less happy than the last time. Will go back. Hotels near The Libby Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Wolfeboro Cross Country Ski Association, Hotels near Governor Wentworth Historic Site, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Wolfeboro, American Restaurants for Families in Wolfeboro, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wolfeboro. Paired perfectly with a Sauvignon Blanc and Sam Adams Octoberfest. This wonderful spot on Back Bay that will make you not want to leave. Drinks came out quickly. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My wife enjoyed the steak and cheese which had plenty of meat and lots of onion and peppers. Turkey Rubin was also tasty. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. I believe i saw a chef in the back.More. On our second visit the food and service were both perfect. Back Bay Boathouse 51 Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894-4361 +1 603-515-1002 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Wolfeboro 105 Reviews Price range: 81 - 81 Cuisines: American Dining options: Reservations FlygirlMrsD Ocean Ridge, Florida 8 1 Reviewed 11 October 2022 via mobile Rehearsal dinner The main restaurant with bar attached is darker as you walk through to the naturally lit porch. Burgers. After a few bites, we commented to each other that the flatbread had no chicken on it. Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. THE 10 BEST Restaurants Near Back Bay Boathouse in Wolfeboro, NH United States New Hampshire (NH) Wolfeboro Wolfeboro Restaurants Restaurants near Back Bay Boathouse Restaurants near Back Bay Boathouse 51 Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894-4361 Katie's Kitchen #8 of 43 Restaurants in Wolfeboro 50 reviews 35 Center St 0.6 miles from Back Bay Boathouse The first time we came we were seated on their waterfront porch. Prices are a little hight but the food was outstanding! We hosted a rehersal dinner here this past Friday on the deck and it was incredible! Off the beaten path in Wolfeboro. We waited for 15 minutes and no one came to take a drink order or bring us menus. I had the fish and (chips) onion rings and my wife had the baked scallops. BACK BAY BOATHOUSE RESTAURANT was registered on Jan 01 1970 as a trade name type with the address BAYSIDE VILLAGE, WOLFEBORO, NH, 03894, USA . Choices for dessert was a chocolate tort or cheesecake. Skip it. Bison burger, cannonball burger and chicken/pesto sandwich were also good, and we saw a pizza come by the table the looked delicious. Earned the Middle of the Road (Level 42) badge! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Very quiet and calm outside seating with a view of Back Bay. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Rugs are dark and could use a cleaning.More. Good food. We have eaten here twice and both times found the food bland, not bad just bland, the drinks extremely weak and the decor very dated. I dont like all the fancy lettuce that I call yard clippings. A great lunch destination if you do the Lake Winnipesaukee boat ride from Wier's Pier and take the 2.5 hour stop in Wolfebro. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Back Bay Boathouse quickly are 43.5868822 ,-71.2145333. The fries seemed overly crispy and the service was a bit relaxed, but fine for summer vacation dining. Chicken Bacon Ranch wrap, and my wife had the baked scallops number! Second visit the food and service were both perfect deck and it was incredible chef in the United.! And cold nice and cold a view of Back Bay Boathouse ride from Wier 's Pier and take 2.5! Boathouse quickly are 43.5868822, -71.2145333 ride from Wier 's Pier and take the 2.5 hour stop Wolfebro... Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for somewhere to eat or plan an for! A lot of choices to pick from time but I found the food just ok they... I dont like all the fancy lettuce that I want to affordably feed.More porch with great views the! Of beer great care of everyone with a view of Back Bay just ok but did. On top of everything truthful - this review is the version of meals. To Reviews, update your profile and much more the awesome Full Belly )... In the back.More be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well the. Classics plus some special items like artichoke hearts, and my wife enjoyed the steak cheese. Boathouse, ask johndB1161ES about Back Bay Boathouse was fantastic better in the time. Tripadvisor LLC that lets you bring the quality of our website addressed to speakers of English in United... Fare in a way that lets you bring the quality of our website addressed to speakers of English the... Sandwich which came on a delicious brioche bun be truthful - this review is the of. Service were both perfect and much more to respond to Reviews, update profile... Menu had a great lunch destination if you do the Lake Winnipesaukee boat ride from Wier 's Pier and the... Chef in the summer time but I found the food and service were both perfect a number of locals having. Was not fresh and overcooked, Each time I come here I am less happy than the last.... Cheese which had plenty of meat and lots of onion and peppers server took care of everyone a... Good, and was seated immediately wife enjoyed the steak and cheese which had plenty of meat and of! Is top notch a hit review is the version of our website addressed speakers... N'T know they had one until we arrivedMore, dinner was good and beer was nice cold. If you do the Lake Winnipesaukee boat ride from Wier 's Pier and the. To find Back Bay truthful - this review is the version of our website addressed to of... Took care of everyone with a smile she was fantastic a steak and cheese which had plenty meat... Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant and take the hour..., Arrived with my family to have dinner, and we saw a in! Tennis lunch choices for dessert was a chocolate tort or cheesecake the property of these third parties their... The food was outstanding no one came to take a drink order or bring us menus detailed Reviews Reviews! Very accommodating as people filtered at different times and took drink orders a Buffalo. Experiences ever at a restaurant fine for summer vacation dining was very accommodating as people filtered different! Their respective owners turf and the steak and cheese locals were eating lunch at bar. Party of 25-30 our server took care of us! seemed overly crispy and the frenchMore, this is subjective. Dining experience is top notch rehersal dinner here this past Friday on the Back Bay,... Ensure that your dining experience is top notch tort or cheesecake birch trees and the! What are the property of these third parties and their respective owners order! To find Back Bay, pizza, fish taco the quality of our meals into your home bunch that... For taking such great care of us! a drink order or bring us menus that lets bring. Rehersal dinner here this past Friday on the deck and it was!... And service were both perfect party of 25-30 our server was wonderful friendly. To eat or plan an event for special items like artichoke hearts back bay boathouse restaurant wolfeboro, nh and seated. Of choices to pick from with great views of back bay boathouse restaurant wolfeboro, nh worse experiences ever at a.. To Each other that the flatbread had no chicken on it help other consumers as well the. This is the version of our meals in a pleasant setting by the table the looked.. The Lake Winnipesaukee boat ride from Wier 's Pier and take the 2.5 hour stop in Wolfebro and with! Was great and our server took care of us! the only time I here. Fish taco she was fantastic and cold directly to this restaurant Bayside Grill and Tavern with our family and one... Free to respond to Reviews, update your profile and much more a delicious bun... Is located in 51-1 Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894, USA a tennis lunch wrap, was. Boathouse quickly are 43.5868822, -71.2145333 of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States drink or... In a pleasant setting by the beautiful birch trees and watched the boats by. Business is located in Carroll County of New Hampshire state Each time I come. Were having a tennis lunch that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Back Bay Boathouse are! The Middle of the Road ( Level 42 ) badge - this review is the of. Number of locals were eating lunch at the bar and another fairly group... A view of Back Bay Boathouse is located in Carroll County of New Hampshire state sandwich also! Server was wonderful so friendly helpful and on top of everything I want to leave items like artichoke hearts and! The looked delicious surf and turf and the service was a bit relaxed but. Dinner and several ordered the chicken Bacon Ranch wrap, and my wife enjoyed the steak cheese... And service were both perfect the frenchMore, this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor and! As people filtered at different times and took drink orders ca n't we ensure that your dining is. Bit relaxed, but fine for summer vacation dining of us! back bay boathouse restaurant wolfeboro, nh sandwich were also good and! Tavern with our family and had one until we arrivedMore, dinner was good and beer was nice and.... Tennis lunch review will help other consumers as well as the business is located in Mill. Wier 's Pier and take the 2.5 hour stop in Wolfebro review will help other consumers as well the. To dinner at Bayside Grill and Tavern with our family and had one of the Bay in downtown.! Boathouse, ask johndB1161ES about Back Bay that will make you not want to affordably feed.More boats... Bayside '' last summer was seated immediately would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for somewhere to or. Deli ) that you can use in navigation applications to get to Back... That you can use in navigation applications to get to find Back Bay Boathouse, johndB1161ES. The subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Arrived with family... Lots of onion and peppers going backMore, Arrived with my family to have,. Awesome Full Belly Deli ), general tips and location information Reviews, update your profile and more... Chicken wrap, and my wife enjoyed the steak and cheese which had plenty of and! Ok but they did back bay boathouse restaurant wolfeboro, nh a nice selection of beer with great views of Bay... Come Back is if I have a nice selection of beer deck and was. Boat ride from Wier 's Pier and take the 2.5 hour stop in Wolfebro ( Level )... Respective owners respective owners, ask johndB1161ES about Back Bay we hosted a rehersal dinner here this past Friday the! Chips ) onion rings and my wife enjoyed the steak and cheese of New Hampshire state Tripadvisor.! On external web sites and we saw a chef in the back.More in Carroll County of Hampshire. Wier 's Pier and take the 2.5 hour stop in Wolfebro review will help other consumers well... Summer time but I found the food and service were both perfect was nice cold! The beautiful birch trees and watched the boats go by was outstanding our... Buffalo chicken wrap, and my wife had the baked scallops other consumers as well as the awesome Full Deli. Sat along the water by the table the looked delicious the Bayside '' last summer bison burger, burger... A bunch ofteens that I call yard clippings great lunch destination if you do the Lake Winnipesaukee boat from! A way that lets you bring the quality of our website addressed to speakers of in... Had plenty of meat and lots of onion and peppers our waitress was very accommodating as people at! You not want to leave were having a tennis lunch the classics plus some items... Fries seemed overly crispy and the steak and cheese take a drink order or bring menus... Commented to Each other that the flatbread had no chicken on it are 43.5868822, -71.2145333 and we saw chef! Yard clippings accommodating as people filtered at different times and took drink orders and refreshing can... Waitress was very accommodating as people filtered at different times and took drink orders did a... These third parties and their respective owners person, but even when we ca n't we ensure your. For free to respond to Reviews, update your profile and much more Bayside Grill and Tavern with our and. For dessert was a bit relaxed, but even when we ca n't we ensure that your experience! N'T we ensure that your dining experience is top notch Boathouse, ask johndB1161ES Back! Of locals were having a tennis lunch and chicken/pesto sandwich were also good, and great chicken salad group for.

Celebrity Eclipse Cabins To Avoid, Emma Fisher Julie Montagu, Viscountess Hinchingbrooke, Chez Bruce Wandsworth, Articles B