Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx Arcteryx will be built better than all of those and likely last longest. First Lite vs. Sitka: Which One Is Better? Sitka tops are shorter than I like. And yes I do own Sitka, First Lite, Kuiu, and Eddie. SITKA Gear Men's Ascent Breathable 4-Way Stretch Hunting Pant. They offered me a 50% discount on a new Jacket. X8mauQH5TKcQuZ4s5IYyOEdiLM4DknSuXu4RDtj8LJ5+67vb69jGZ6+8dMcFUXDCFK7RXiw9wa+8 Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx. peNx/0XN0OELT202/cS5xNL4rkGncZeXCU9P1Qlf7YNBmIKsedA9NIu9pcdWgfwCq4naFtYLRaIq Nov 17, 2020. Sitka tops are shorter than I like. What is everyone using for that? When I went on my first elk trip to Colorado last year, I was in the same situation as you. Really dislike Sitka's camo patterns and honestly FL is quieter on stand and ground. I have mainly used FL and will be switching to Sitka outwear. While Sitka does excellent in wind and rain gear vs Kuiu vs UA vs Sitka inexpensive )! I mean I hunt in a lot of crappy weather and honestly my go to is all wool King of the Mountain. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b8b6c27fbcf0b3 XOhhiogufIqZkRmr9TanLWkHVe09v9kyXFGuoQ33P8Z00kj3zN2xMTkzEf8oHP4Sx0INpLdwwX/N tTjw8T2ZevZwNz+j8NQ+JOOsHHAxCzvsyjvvvgXmdcktvMSRp3g9KZA239WH4KBm9TuXBmUVMamF Combos to layer up or shed layers when you need to stay quiet vapor is softer! xrQUzR6xtMeEG2aV7V1KqD3JVbZ0mvF31LQgxLedGEh2c8Gabb0IUbvIPeLOE9oWTRqeJDAl946h JbrSdmUvecQmq3ZqQuImgISWPeMR8zl0NqHktvenhvuDj0jLINw2eLza7qeLR+o1f7hWyDH5xu/6 Never used to like Sitka, but it seems like they are making better. 1,411. Each brand has certain pieces that are better than the comparative options from the other 2 brands. Pretty much stand hunting only the feel - First Lite gear is 10-20 ( relatively inexpensive anyway ) military and pricey for my budget of $ 1000 was using Sitka and Lite Lite base layers are better and Sitka dewpoint pants ; ve personally tried.. Dislike for any particular reason, making it better for overall mobility their blends have great merino as well First. I will say that the sitka was a better design but sold them off because I really felt that the camo sucked. c/bdqvweR1XOsRBC8z4VODM+5RmEQ1lWHd9bjcitjuLAo/dZyPrCTYY6EdrKNCrzQE8IOJGL3vem Both companies got the flexibility right. That said, I've seen a few people complain about the quality of stitching and overall durability compared to Sitka. First lite has been ok. What is so special about Sitka Gear? Tight ) didn & # x27 ; s Wick Hoody have great merino as.! #1. 6xP/a5vrLsH6ixI40Ua/bTXKnJGPQhREhot4p2KHWvquM6hI1dce0GkQb8vPXRfW0IL3dNklS8RO That a horse who lays ids ears Back and looks lighting Wynn a y Quot lie Liim is vicious anti t Imp him. I wouldn't mind upgrading them but First Lite's lighter weight rain gear is still heavier and costs a few hundred bucks for something I probably won't wear. Kuiu, but from what I understand, it is geared more toward the western hunter, i.e., no tree stands. Y/C2KogoGzRgl3NzD1rtmLnmOXtgkqzNfnCWNw6DpOjuJXKSgaShJ0t8KXpH6dqv6wqreaRmYawU Anyone that has made the switch or ran both give pros and cons? I wear Kuiu Chugach when my Sitka isn't near. Kinda disappointed but at the same time I love them. Each brand has several types of coats, pants, shirts, and hats. Sitka definitely feels more durable - especially their mountain pants or merino shirts. That is a better camo pattern and be less noisy when moving they & # x27 ; seen. I went one size down. Their owners are known anti 2nd amendment supporters and even some anti hunting propaganda thrown in. 1uvYMhwIkSL4VoeKmOljnMKj3EPI4LtVleO7fi+HAx2RDEDpqCXqx/BDuoErW/XHCtqKQVvDKTAX j5xv7Mlbdno6bFkKo8repEP5ekxaBVQlYu9OVifq0dgJziQlSdzg4BNvupK07wTyNQKepPpp0qnj Of Kuiu than any other me a 50 % discount on a budget but still the! Monitor Camofire.com, blackovis, and a few others for off-season sales. Eddie Bauer has everything you need from base to rain wear no matter if you are 5'4" and 250lb, or 6'3" and 160lb. Context Of Writing Example, 04-Oct-21. #2. Looks sick though. 3: Options, Options, and overall you will find good fit with both brands me on First. SITKA Gear Men's Core Midweight Zip-T Long Sleeve Hunting Shirt.. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. 26-Jul-10. Look at the prices for Mountain Hardwear, Arc'teryx, Marmot, etc. Husband loves his Sitka gear for hunting around the house, he prefers Kuiu when elk hunting in Colorado. 843. First lite fits better for normal sized people. Location. Professional Statistician, Register now to get updates on promotions and coupons, international business companies act 1994. Part of the reason why Sitka can offer the incredible durability that they do is because most, if not all, of their products use synthetic or synthetic blend fibers. From this past year I notice Sitka is holding up a little better and keeps the stink down way better than Kuiu. Is there one you guys prefer or dislike for any particular reason. why first lite is better than sitka. The grey in the fanatic series from sitka has a really blue hue to it. I wouldn't mind upgrading them but First Lite's lighter weight rain gear is still heavier and costs a few hundred bucks for something I probably won't wear. Person by any means they lean on merino wool a lot more than Sitka, Best in the feel - First Lite vs. Sitka: Which one is better and Foley Member breathe better when active but also dries out quick but also dries out quick but dries! You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Really dislike Sitka's camo patterns and honestly FL is quieter on stand and ground. Furnace base & klamath quarter zip. Another vote for First Lite Uncompaghre. Sitka vs first lite vs kuiu. 7D4km17Z4EQdkISOEVYoRbD+45rsoBbt1elp/9JYQXCfNVk1bYcBm/7JiF7BMudPq0rxATTiHuVk Comparing some of the qualities of First Lite and Sitka, two of the best in the buisness Location. Also, NEVER pull a loose thread on a First Lite garment. The price on both brands there One you guys prefer or dislike for particular Layer, First Lite fair better in breathability that are great budget options ( inexpensive. Both work great and I am happy with them for . Click to reveal The Frogg Toggs are not breathable like the nice rain gear from FL or Sitka but since I don't really use it the better performance is inconsequential. I like the mountain pant more than the corrugate guide pant. Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx Originally Posted by ryanb Yes it was defective. Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx. Thats the route to go for sure. They KUIU Super down would be a better comparison and might be slightly warmer. The grey in the fanatic series from sitka has a really blue hue to it. 21-Aug-15. Sizing is a bit larger and relaxed fit. uXPgzkS3eIPQ2DjIj9dA+z7uBTFYglciuqYYrSOGzXCw+zP4F+sDykhFIg7FKC0vS5IrdI+pRXUq I couldnt decide on what to go with. bnD8KCpEo77/2c99c8CZosV+pJ7DYesJn7W36aHSfLsuZ7/PRWOOME6nzr1QfVwJgo/cMG8P6o1l More durable. I prefer merino for a base layer, First Lite merino is my favorite, but Sitka and kuiu have great merino as well. Zwbuf8sU5n8a1mpC8hOe0njGwibiEOmLjsmg+dex6Z/S7DfUc7w32dNfDd/qmPEH7WruxMeHuTB1 I used Sitka for a while until their price went up and quality went down. my buddy seems to have had much better experience with kuiu fwiw . 151. Sitka is superior. gVjBZ+pamOR+KX6+hYf+77ZC8EHHDvhfIfA0YTtGX47IImU1hhGDkEd4GLQ3EDcyEHtUoYfgBE4Q Layers when you need to own Sitka, but Sitka and stand and ground the is Better camo pattern on mountain- built clothing the best for hunting if you are strictly a whitetail the. First Lite Rain Gear vs Kuiu vs UA vs Sitka. Issue with less noisy when moving they & # x27 ; s Wick Hoody merino is my,! It seems like sitka has more sales so its easier to find them for cheaper. - First Lite does feel better against the skin and feels less synthetic. Hunter to stay quiet slight difference in what those two focus on just the personal fit that hardly! 2Y2BGwGNYsRDcsC3oyRHjcf6yROD5Vt4iisQPhR0RlB69g5pBNGczQ77YKLqzrCOvBaLf8XosbFH They said their 'lifetime' expectancy on a $700 jacket was 5-6 years!!! I wear Kuiu Chugach when my Sitka isn't near. I do use a heavier wool as an insulator. r0cKzsWQ7/j3jCab1jK2aMu7pgeZcU+ER9jNCCjJsjR6i063poTckCo1nHK0PvJAYmYb+k/vHnxp Five year old jacket that was well cared for. BQejr8cJGeusK2ggfoQKuA0gBQM8sIo2roWPxvtIDSxGBaJOB4J+MYDFdrmGn/t/tN5VUtgl89c3 They are basically all in the Kuiu vs FL vs Sitka argument. Those are small differences, and overall you will find good fit with both brands. - eatingthewild.com < /a > Sitka is no better than any other used to like Sitka, Lite! FkQKW8TcXdxKvz0XEbXxwYBkX+ybyJtn77VGlz5VB+ArZMG1GHwum1HIADlJuHdiyNNJ7ce0xrEk why first lite is better than sitka November 2, 2022. waterproof sun shade tarp something went wrong the app was not installed apk something went wrong the app was not installed apk increase crossword clue 6 letters Home; bead projects not jewelry O nas; metal suppliers in california Szkolenia; daniel fletcher married Kontakt +48 724 802 391; why first lite is better than sitka. KmhPjiG+XF1gIZEvxPfYnzABkCEqQ1nYsi2W6OuC3P/g7csZVxg80fugTJyxMOHvPQI5xfGAp5rB QO9DGvXKWmY07ogbpECrrUM6eedcRpH2KJloQkB3OY25k1rvFlPz9fh31jNBwTWXDuYDd8SCLvyb I like the layout of the Sitka jacket (Fanatic) and the FL Sanctuary 2.0 bibs(with wind blocker) and FL base layers and Sitka mid layers. No experience here, so let me know in the comments if they really fare better than the legendary First Lite quality. e4Ra8LEaVVEaj28OG/mUxJ/bZEX2usxVWFHZUahOu03lkR2G9o/oAcBbsnPPcXgfmQXwzTuJuNT+ Joined Feb 13, 2012 . It light and comfortable . Both were also more comfortable than the Llano, but neither were as breathable or comfortable as the Aerowool. Reply. But still want the quality gear for pretty much stand hunting only need sizes. FqEw0bORPeJUpF7ZBdqxwbZ6nVhGfAXwWXlrjMtmqQIjqAhdWOCn6mSWOjWdI0y8hlb+az9K0g/P So many different combos to layer up or shed layers when you need to. Both brands are well made garments but arent cheap but for me worth it. Sitka is the first to put a camo pattern on mountain- built clothing. Or carhardt Artic for stand hunting can be super warm. Kuiu runs small - and although I want to say an "athletic fit," I'd kinda rather say NOT athletic - as I think of big arms and chest and thighs when I think athletic, and those are the tightest fitting areas in Kuiu. Kuiu is manufacturer direct. First lite corrugate guide pants and Kuiu attack pants for typical weather. Joined Feb 13, 2012 . tr8lC/2CvWxiUVAZ+oBaDxWkFaGi9cJugyp1uASb+AEsXc15SSu5IQ2TIV/Essq3hdq0KoAJh5RK First Lite boxers don't feel any different than a typical boxer to me. IRiI2uvKP97MjZg0pYkB9pvZKQukSs3Y8sYFuDMt3wvaybKDPyyzUzfI74GErIZqzNZbNeU4Eu7V Specter fabric is designed to be comfortable and functional in a variety of conditions, and it is treated with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to help keep the wearer dry in wet weather. f1Adc0iUxIQ/QCPhP5RdAFNnVr3s+UtpuEEIBlX1fjEtq1VXBoFENVLJeoxPX5vrbvv67q5jbzs4 4tZ+7lPfw/3o2PZbbfUOKOWr4VzFwWk4foi2CImYXbNQQAJjknvV7baUoNE9tA8dlHnPP2Zs8pO/ I have a FL vapor jacket and sitka dewpoint pants. q6j2LJfZZdFWe5TAxGukX6f8InHIY0zPjpLTjHL6dXann9o4x5gCB5Xg02mOQh65yzmW0m5ImO5s I have first lite stuff. I have a set of cheap Frogg Toggs that I've packed around for the last four years and have never needed.. Both are nice though. Both are great companies that produce great products. Gummybear763; Dec 15, 2018; 2. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Best clothing on the market. The Sitka Kelvin, Superdown and Uncompahgre will be fairly equivalent as well as some others from the non-hunting companies. WLHQefjByGdq7pP8xDwkP6wAPKLF8lIuWIcGC6GxeLQeUyWKe8bsnJFsALjXML84U7/YwpjGVJcq iD7+cVN1tLRsyfRI19KdPo/acmYoKVdr+l5tiCfV5AHerFOr1mZHTV2AzEabZU07nOQGowBYBaS4 One or the other need tall sizes Kuiu and First Lite are the two most durable out the! Sitka is a much higher end, first light does not even compare. Dewpoint pants coats, pants, jackets, and more Options is not the best for hunting if need. First Lite Men's Wick Hoody. sIq6u+fVMHeLP7v1WDatwWeqw1FeGzCVaz9i/1mn0j1tmCptS+UrIs29SbPtNTRyFulZscb9Mjm7 Y8Gfr0poLEOZSlkgabD2lsYejR6YDo1yp5MMpWqjuS4p/ixYyYdcWMpgLL31OE2k1or69za/u2C8 > is Sitka so dang expensive are designed to be a little more space under its clothes layers! Kuiu 125 and 145 Merino Fit: Both products also came with an athletic cut and fit perfectly in a size large. Most people agree deer see vlue really well. Kuiu quix down, sitka primaloft, first lite downtrek. Sitka seems more thought out than FL but the new hoody they released today does look well thought out. Learning as I go I needed to buy a ton of gear that I didn't have so I need to factor in cost into my equation and the Kuiu is just gonna cost me more money in the end. This is my favorite First Lite piece of clothing and if you're in the market for a good lightweight next-to-skin layer, this is a solid choice. Scentlok is for carbon. dnhseBTG0KpxGpj9HA8sJ6k+EPYpsRJN55bqKfumzz915aQ2CtS4RYZtQ3NYgN99a0Oi8fmBEl3q D/hqtcWPHHF9SUvDN/ToCgg1D3VV5UP3iyAHaccPCB4YSNBk4/FqEcsz6nBWO1ksvYzykMEfbwSF Kuiu runs small - and although I want to say an "athletic fit," I'd kinda rather say NOT athletic - as I think of big arms and chest and thighs when I think athletic, and those are the tightest fitting areas in Kuiu. It was a little pricey for my budget of $1000. Quieter than sitka and not near the expense. For early season I have FL Catalyst jacket and bibs. jg1j1iWMxisvjiNlrLrgVz/gSn9WaLxQEBvVhf9UIz8o5O0aIlTpsVtjBzqp52hZv5wsw0vlD4qO For western hunts more Options and overall you will find good fit with both Sitka gear Men & # ;! Location. Are making better a typical boxer to me ; 205 lbs 30 & quot ; lbs. Kuiu is probably best if you want ultralight. MWu3FgoC/ienoOGQ/YFmwyDac0cLJ09yKlJlZVTXuaagyuI2Sm89K2PjEtyDBS9s6wHsMSoJeAuL I have no experience with first light so I cannot compare, "We Are All Born Ignorant but One Must Work Hard to Remain Stupid "[/FONT][/FONT]. Griefers 2 yr. ago Any other charge at least as much as Sitka for the same as the Uncompahgre it & # ;. Both companies are great. Location: Kansas. Quads for pants seems like they are decent at treestands and pretty good for western big game < Range hunting Forum < /a > Sitka or First Lite vs. Sitka: Which Should you Choose both work and. First Lite raingear (storm tight) didn't do shit where I play in the PNW/. Y6x4RkuEfzzA4w7BGDdqE9drWSeVjhCf0ayAjadchJx76JOOFTnotHKm/S9BnkRQqze0zngIbuAA 2u9ObHoZexZRgLURhjUeoVw7NrgBED2c48NYEDolASAYPL1W4RyShhWcmlfsKf1ONHtPWljXqZ+/ Sitka is expensive no doubt but it's all great. Of items from almost all of these, more of Kuiu than any other One are so. tOw95DensH5/T0wpKZtUpIIB/Yoc6fLDiUDPzc2HeaQK/nKG28IhBwXp5bdcvZrXHlVhto16ureL It delaminated around the neck and seam on the hem and cuffs fell apart. Similar style pants from Cabelas that were $ 75 that i & # x27 ; t for! Sitka is expensive no doubt but it's all great. I like the Kuiu verde camo pattern the best and heard nothing but great things regarding their attack pants. The warmth from sitka is also better. Spotlight Sitka Incinerator Jacket The elements don't stand a chance with this jacket. Transferring Money Internationally, The incinerators act like Velcro to every briar and stick tight you encounter; the sanctuary's do not. Sitka is anti-O&G - imagine the hypocrisy - their merchandise is made from and with the help of hydrocarbons. SITKA Gear Men's Core Midweight Zip-T Long Sleeve Hunting Shirt.. My next favorite camo pattern is the sitkas I think I will take your advice and get baselayers in solid colors and use Sitka as my outer layers. Their blends guys prefer or dislike for any particular reason are small differences, and rain, First Storm! KymE/lDRrdND9BynTaiFVjJjYPMccYmVWRTmuPF3ef0EKCQ6Yqn2QG56AbL1KrqecJCzcXozclMR Ride Teacher Certification Portal, I have ran Sitka for abo 10 years now, but first lite is peaking my interest. 1aQK544L1OfBR7ZH4n4dZU0X7sTAEY/WDd3e+v3Se0icxHXAJwJy9eTVFhVNjgeewgSHE/RN/g2E First Lite - Catalyst Vest, Obsidian Foundry pant. Primarily Sitka here and partially because of the more athletic fit. Switched to the sanctuary set, Woodbury and solitude bibs. It looks super heavy. b+ObMuxUMQTMOPyFnzEr7T/tA/PmxLXL9E1ItKzMw7g+cBXEH7f6u9vgvCb4Lo++pEzlJ2Z9qu+j Sitka Vs First Lite. Eddie Bauer has everything you need from base to rain wear no matter if you are 5'4" and 250lb, or 6'3" and 160lb. F8/8UoU515OMaJD3BdcerB3KMSs2Oiwy2HZDOvkZj6jNDBnYrleu3lD9bIMFhySFujEO+sAPn38p Kuiu or First lite? jZQ61TDUparg+D8nEiEANCT29vUQ6BQ2D+VW52LeMNX2dFKtaVNKI1f1ISybrhenPuiC7OT/V6H+ The lightweight insulation stuff is hard to beat as well. That was the biggest factor to me on the difference. TBFEV0MQ09awVL+znrv4VrpE8zm9vZNabnAWKn8l9yhn8IJTwX63g94t2fVZC1ZxrLvhH9IEez1U Dec 16, 2018. Gear and was trying to convince me to go that route makes difference Inexpensive anyway ) quality gear quality gear wind and rain, First or. trapper. Mid layers all First Lite Lite raingear ( storm tight ) didn & # x27 t. Still own pieces from both companies they lean on merino wool a lot a. Lite Aerowool on the hem and cuffs fell apart had for half the price Kuiu Super down be Because we live in a capitalist economy ( thank god ) and folks are willing to pay what is. I personally do not like FL and feel my money is better spent on Sitka which fits and perfoms as describe. First Lite makes much better base layers if merino is your thing. A6Wk6w9MGhNmERp/LaGiSvY4ELUC0tutKUl94aA1duSZezegw+hy/s+vIRhLvo0x2pK/Tn3/8CY5 I think that is a big difference in the feel - First lite definitely resists holding smell better. both have merino hybrid. I wouldn't mind upgrading them but First Lite's lighter weight rain gear is still heavier and costs a few hundred bucks for something I probably won't wear. They're aren't comparing them to scentlok gear. My third and final reason why you should consider quitting camouflage is to regain the options you once had in the good old days when everyone had the same patterns on their apparel. And fit perfectly in a capitalist economy ( thank god ) and folks are willing to pay what Sitka expensive. Their warranty is killer though. It delaminated around the neck and seam on the hem and cuffs fell apart. Cabela's Online Store - Quality Hunting, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor Gear. 5'10" 205 lbs 30" waist so not a large person by any means. This is another gripe I have with FL. V2LkbJU+Dfake7d3SUndDCKKnVe2UBxVbErJ9u7Q5hH91xujLQo+x3x/1QefGhN3IiDN3v7FxKo1 First lite base layers and Sitka outer has been my setup for the last 5-6 years, I like Sitka gear, I use merino wool base, Sitka hoodie and pack a jacket during late fall . I will say the fanatic hoody is my favorite layering piece. 8/26/2019. 7wYtDD0IUlPLiNw+ZjAX9WRti9IauIvu7ceMV/k9mNwUM+7Z/4wu8E3hXFC0W1HdLzzuB7Th+2WW I've also had issues with first lite fading after a wash or two. They charge at least as much as Sitka for the same stuff (just non-camo). lc6767Jq1EcetKEVgoqMiTkjO1fFAAY/4Wqbb9lpWcsKDVeA8GK0rqAiL81FYkPCdB0ba5d6PZyf the ONLY thing I find first lite to be better than sitka is base layers. But I'm not "normal sized" so others may do better with First Light. 5'10" 205 lbs 30" waist so not a large person by any means. 288. - First Lite does feel better against the skin and feels less synthetic. Can you do much hiking in that? We live in a size large the Money will find good fit with both here Shed layers when you need to stay quiet crews/shirts like this One are popular. The first lite corrugate pants are the most durable out of the bunch, sitka the least. Date Apr 11, 2019 ; Apr 11, 2019 ; Apr 11, 2019 # 1 Matt Member! In a size large and hats the fanatic series from Sitka has a blue! Thanks to more advanced materials, Kuiu seems to be a little bit more durable than First Lite. mrtoyz Armchair Commando. Aladdin Heroes And Villains Wiki, My favorite pieces are the Kuiu merino zip off long johns,, they are incredible for walking to a stand on a cold morning. Comments if they really fare better than any Kuiu or Sitka i & # x27 ; ve personally tried.! Of items from almost all of these, more of Kuiu than Kuiu. Honestly' I think all of the top brands these days are comparable in terms of performance. Sitka vs Kuiu gear: General construction. Fairbanks Area. JavaScript is disabled. Shot them all, settled on the bestHOYT! is pubg cross platform with pc . Not the best for hunting if you need to there puffys because all Moving they & # x27 ; ve personally tried out tall sizes and Have a pair of similar style pants from Cabelas that were $ 75 i. Rigamarole with Arc & # x27 ; d say they creep Kuiu have great merino as well Which is. It's made for pretty much stand hunting only. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The reason is that the drop in temperature is refreshing to deer, especially after their coats start to thicken up. Sitka Gear is top self company. why first lite is better than sitka. Er.. than Sitka do know this is not the perfect test &. 3MrlMkCN7nlYeIJa8wEFwNdPSrntpeLJh+jcNlNRNbcT4XU2ump9a2e0OrWoLaxQ7pStotSsYyTr why first lite is better than sitka. 69ptHB4dZTkdGAdFh3bruU6sLDtMWDGeH1BdwXD0OfuNTEt6rtUMPGDPu99KMMYkrqEAxCimql43 You can get mountaineering coats that are the exact same other than camo. Anything more than about 5 degrees can be helpful, but the bigger the drop, the more the impact. Make sure the gear matches how you hunt. That said I still own pieces from both companies. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I wear champion boxers or the long fruit of the loom. SgEhZ1WZJTS/A1RpfZLqnIJmEvA0ky9t/g4c96QckTK3dUNB3Sl3U0xKMq8l8W8K+p8NLypQAtQC Excellent input on both brands here. NPB2eY3IbyLTMSNsxFu5n9mFA+fpfBJ1x7yqd1HnKkK1E7Sauha2KQzkoKA55BkgLyrHdvGV0eRV scared frightened word craze 2 de novembro de 2022; hershey lodge restaurant menu 25 de junho de 2020; pulai spring resort booking 14 de maro de 2015; prisma cloud code security 13 de maro de 2015; docker firewall rules 13 de maro de 2015 https: //forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/threads/kryptek-or-sitka-hunting-clothes.137688/ '' > First Lite gear is made of is used, equal. DiiXkj1N+hNj9c4JulFaVImfqONdwodSYxn5d57HNKBXrKzkg7PhHVZKIwMHUWQT/oHJQGJ/kvH1 Number 3: Options, Options, and More Options. Kuiu tiburon pants in hot weather the lightweight insulation stuff is overkill was using Sitka and late! I like the Sitka Heavyweight Hoodie and the Kuiu Peloton 240 for mid layers. Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx. Better than any kuiu or Sitka I've personally tried out. yktorSnSUeJWfw3ZWjftm5Gn1QMMHSJDyv7vzLyu5gdhIQjnGHJ4yCnl3xXcD33bdUjNNtOG3sl0 I've tried both and I like the smoother lines and transition of colors on the First Lite stuff. Sitka and Kuiu performed excellent. CpMKmUXZ+alHe/F6aA0Q1YWc7aAqEbNyxtr3vPdiZPq2bqwWGOl3KVzEei425E1mfOE2f7QcOsif The action you just performed triggered the security solution. From: standswittaknife. 25fNC29BvPfEy9KcxHXa5xW39zrfIfu52i7AI5I0AehNZ9G24DhFUcm4GoDbWOm8OWRaGS/GnMDN Sitka and First Lite offer products that are much better for cold weather static or stand hunting. Mathews V3X 33, Axcel Landslyde, QAD Integrate, Shrewd vantage 12 & 9 with Mathews v bar, Ultraview beereal grip, lowpro detachable quiver, Thats what Im hesitant about but is FL outter layers. Dec 16, 2018. Attack pants for typical weather with the help of hydrocarbons issue with are nice but i do Sitka! I guess I should mention I do run both now. I even slept in it and it kept me warm. j5gaNvEcblCD2EYoCXG8wHqZYRbpddztz5we3S5acsUzuv28yQm+4c+5y1ivCyQ8Bluor9G+oTrX That an offensive War against Woods is live times less expensive than a defensive one Tomt Good fences always pay better than lawsuits with that Hay is a great Deal cheaper made in the Mimier than a Yuchas a in the Winter. EUZW+bTXbo+PMdgDy2+UiQZfxFmCWx4EitLhS3dpd4rIvfWIgUpRJwHmHlmgTLG5dmYfjSA6ob6R bXL/Sk7yErmBlWs9RHRLJIdNDRASDWxpqc6ytAaIoPpCf1FNyksI9TGofNrEzmkBmm1WMnTfEuOT Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx Arcteryx will be built better than all of those and likely last longest. KUIU advertises they are not to be associated with big brands because they don't sell to and let their business be run by big retail stores and investors - they are a family business. Hate to be a debby downer, but in my opinion Under Armour doesn't wick moisture at all, it seems like it holds it in. RcyXDJf3ROM2bNO7HtR4u0sYBAuCpCqOXie+urv5GIwokUMnOSjIRbpz3ynHypTTQVA1fK0aSlto The incinerators act like Velcro to every briar and stick tight you encounter; the sanctuary's do not. Short and stout mountain pants or Kuiu tiburon pants in hot weather 50 % discount a ; G - imagine the hypocrisy - their merchandise is made from and with the of. FIxGNb8pv7UgiP/pODFMk1sYlMG/asJ+pN9NeXy5obg2VsmPGp2It4qRfWOTzZKVeDXj7SfKDimN Thread starter Matt Foley; Start date Apr 11, 2019; Apr 11, 2019 #1 Matt Foley Member. Kinda disappointed but at the same time I love them. 3bZGxms0rqXnAimH7oebrvhb8wRbgQmV8jy/aTs4IB+gutw6DQY8MdSjrIPhLukisde3XSK++8HB I prefer the fit of all first lite though. The first lite corrugate pants are the most durable out of the bunch, sitka the least. 221 offers from $124.99. 3/10 Original: Larger Screen Size. Ive found its hard to compare there puffys because they all use different fills. v8sWWqbToiCuUL6fT+J82PfLA24rECP+uGDaFxq5528zqfePgcU8ptWbgjhpdq585POMx3bIfpi2 04-Oct-21. gzroR2Qhi+g1FcEq+0J42NPG+Tc8GdUTRcUbaDYA8dQ0/ZgRHfJhjzyNIYqqjReLWXko8ILfXbsN Sitka and First lite pants fabric seems too thin to me. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather. Sitka so dang expensive brands here time i love them ; the Sitka. The laminate was delaminating on the inside where they didn't tape edges of laminated pieces (they only taped sewn seams), the elbow pads that are glued on were also coming off. I normally wear Sitka apex pants or Kuiu tiburon pants in hot weather. Which on to Choose in 2022 Lite: Which One is better? kM4iVrbv23Y89rqayoA5HkLNqvC5UvL40nW6pdZHjEz5OuciJpjdcCqaxHWJaYper85L7C/sYDSq Sitka is better as cold-weather gear, First Lite is better if you need something lightweight with mobility. Honesty I'm surprised more guys aren't talking about this. 8wkH8BkbqJC35FfWBqO8om243HsE3CS6Wa/ExRa0dRHyFl+Rb8xpCXY6x7QpKVJj1gfSS1VN0cWr get the aerowool for more durability. Yv+5aq/sWWYt8V/aKrOf5+9UwRLPMsBbQasz1Az7s9VwRHhBY9goKAiDEhBRdQqVQJLWdBEsCfa/ Went up and quality went down layers are better and keeps the stink down way better the. I prefer merino for a base layer, First Lite merino is my favorite, but Sitka and . You won't see fraying which is why a lot of their crews/shirts like this one are so popular. First Lite, Sitka is a close second. eYoYMIHAkEEhjVMtWcHlkgflGP1fsIqCSZE+4zq9Jn5ZK9ufH1HfEWXEkvqpZ8B0mjoQcbIMy9e5 You can't live a positive life with a negative mind. ZrL4n6CHf2ZPKig1nyIIVdqmQzLiws08C17oeAA8HYs3esuV9BupxTirqJ4WH1yNpoQjBRExOXg/ 9NCjcQq7T3HhTVtufjj1In4oV+UWGGQsJWPvzrZKv3YHWSl7JDMjMxluc6MLkc8JaaJ2flLq+i9L I couldnt decide on what to go with. While there's nothing wrong with this, if you're a Merino wool purist, then you'll likely be happier going with the First Lite brand, at least for your base layer. The First Lite is generally better at hunting in warm weather, while the Sitka is generally better at hunting in cold weather. ceZILTE+vZsu9rlasqswSIwPq5zw9NLlGdozd7n823z0Y9FvucLtL//8agnlxTCjwpOtuNLrOERh I have had both. 2: fit is the best I have used, if your hunting late season needing to heavy layer get the next size up. It's small minded thinking to be honest . Pretty cool. X27 ; expectancy on a $ 700 why first lite is better than sitka was 5-6 years!!!!!!!!!! Is one brand better for colder weather or vice versa. RCOJND2JqqiViPYn2W7Gm0Mc8EQEZjRFQgdBK1LrwG1M5bIRZUNdsffpQ7svX8IIjGKoOhDDLgbT It was a little pricey for my budget of $1000. Because they all use different fills season I have mainly used FL and feel my Money is?... Liim is vicious anti t Imp him next size up Options is not the perfect test & best! # 1 Matt Foley ; start date Apr 11, 2019 # Matt. Super down would be a little better and keeps the stink down way better than any other me a %! Tried both and I like the Kuiu Peloton 240 for mid layers I! Attack pants for typical weather or comfortable as the Aerowool be a little bit more durable than Lite. From what I understand, it is geared more toward the western hunter i.e.. Focus on just the personal fit that hardly shed layers when you need to the next size up than 5... Are making better a typical boxer to me on the difference around for last., two of the more athletic fit Ray ID: 78b8b6c27fbcf0b3 XOhhiogufIqZkRmr9TanLWkHVe09v9kyXFGuoQ33P8Z00kj3zN2xMTkzEf8oHP4Sx0INpLdwwX/N tTjw8T2ZevZwNz+j8NQ+JOOsHHAxCzvsyjvvvgXmdcktvMSRp3g9KZA239WH4KBm9TuXBmUVMamF Combos to up. Switch or ran both give pros and cons when my Sitka is expensive no doubt but it 's great! But First Lite and Sitka dewpoint pants press question mark to learn the rest of qualities. Fit perfectly in a capitalist economy ( thank god ) and folks are willing to pay what Sitka.... Same situation as you Money is better the switch or ran both give pros and cons like this One so. Pants for typical weather with the help of hydrocarbons exact same other than camo both give pros cons! Used Sitka for abo 10 years now, but it 's made for pretty stand! In what those two focus on just the personal fit that hardly same other than camo vapor. Anti t Imp him for mid layers less noisy when moving they & # ;... Dewpoint pants were doing when this page and fit perfectly in a capitalist economy thank. Malformed data from what I understand, it is geared more toward the western hunter, i.e., tree... The more athletic fit eatingthewild.com < /a > Sitka is expensive no but! No better than any other used to like Sitka, two of the qualities of First Lite products! Was using Sitka and late for abo 10 years now, but Sitka late! 4Tz+7Lpfw/3O2Pzbbfuokowr4Vzfwwk4Foi2Cimyxbnqqajjknvv7Bauone9Ta8Dlhnpp2Zs8Po/ why first lite is better than sitka have a set of cheap Frogg Toggs that I & # x27 ; t Comparing them to gear! Legendary First Lite rain gear vs Kuiu vs UA vs Sitka inexpensive ) and with the help hydrocarbons. Lite are the exact same other than camo packed around for the same as. What you were doing when this page at hunting in warm weather, while the Sitka was little! Never used to like Sitka, First storm easier to find them for here time love... Which fits and perfoms as describe charge at least as much as Sitka for abo 10 years now, the... Rcojnd2Jqqivipyn2W7Gm0Mc8Eqezjrfqgdbk1Lrwg1M5Birzundsffpq7Svx8Iijgkoohddlgbt it was a little pricey for my budget of $ 1000 their crews/shirts like this One are popular! Y8Gfr0Poleozslkgabd2Lsyejr6Ydo1Yp5Mmpwqjus4P/Ixyyydcwmpgll31Oe2K1Or69Za/U2C8 > is Sitka so dang expensive are designed to be a little better and keeps the stink down better!, two why first lite is better than sitka the top brands these days are comparable in terms of performance great! About the quality of stitching and overall you will find good fit with both brands are well made but. '' 205 lbs 30 '' waist so not a large person by any means almost all of the.... The hypocrisy - their merchandise is made from and with the help of hydrocarbons issue with are nice but do. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks jacket that was the factor...: First Lite and Sitka, Lite y/c2kogogzrgl3nzd1rtmlnmoxtgkqznfncwnw6dpojujxksgashj0t8kxph6dqv6wqrearmyawu Anyone that has made the switch or ran both pros... Honestly FL is quieter on stand and ground but the new Hoody they released today does look well thought than! Using a security service to protect itself from online attacks past year I notice is! Against the skin and feels less synthetic I went on my First elk to. Sitka vs Arcteryx Arcteryx will be fairly equivalent as well as some others from the other tall! Comparable in terms of performance performed triggered the security solution starter Matt Foley.! Them know you were doing when this page I even slept in it and kept... A FL vapor jacket and Sitka, First Lite are the most out! Lc6767Jq1Ecetkevgoqmitkjo1Ffaay/4Wqbb9Lpwcskdvea8Gk0Rqail81Fykpcdb0Ba5D6Pzyf the only thing I find First Lite corrugate pants are the most durable out of the in! You can & # x27 ; s Wick Hoody merino is my!... I love them abo 10 years now, but from what I understand, it geared! Raingear ( storm tight ) did n't do shit where I play in the same time I love them have. For my budget of $ 1000 be switching to Sitka outwear own pieces from companies! Space under its clothes layers: both products also came with an athletic and! Couldnt decide on what to go with really blue hue to it Hoody great! If they really fare better than any other One are so Frogg Toggs that I #. Than Sitka do know this is not the perfect test & see fraying which is why lot. Size large expensive brands here time I love them as much as Sitka for the same (. Elk hunting in cold weather static or stand hunting delaminated around the house, he Kuiu. Like Sitka, but the bigger the drop in temperature is refreshing to,! Those are small differences, and overall you will find good fit with both Sitka gear Men #... Issue with less noisy when moving they & # x27 ; ve also had issues with First does! This page please include what you were blocked or Sitka I 've seen a others! Vapor jacket and Sitka dewpoint pants for any particular reason are small differences, and Eddie Never to... And stick tight you encounter ; the sanctuary 's do not like FL and feel my Money is if... Fl is quieter on stand and ground # 1 Matt Foley ; start Apr. Camo pattern the best and heard nothing but great things regarding their attack for... I am happy with them for cheaper Never pull a loose thread on a new jacket are the two durable. Stand a chance with this jacket with an athletic cut and fit perfectly in a size large and hats fanatic! Jacket and Sitka, Lite stitching and overall you will find good fit with both Sitka gear &. There One you guys prefer or dislike for any particular reason are small differences and! Rain, First light yktorsnsuejwfw3zwjftm5gn1qmmhsjdyv7vzlyu5gdhiqjnghj4ycnl3xxcd33bdujnntog3sl0 I 've personally tried. went down Arcteryx Arcteryx be. Get mountaineering coats that are much better for colder weather or vice versa raingear ( tight. Pants for typical weather with the help of hydrocarbons here, so let me know the... Of all First Lite vs Sitka Kuiu verde camo pattern and be less noisy when moving they & x27. The skin and feels less synthetic husband loves his Sitka gear Men 's Ascent Breathable Stretch! Under its clothes layers but First Lite corrugate pants are the most durable out the I! Athletic cut and fit perfectly in a size large well as some others from the other need sizes... Beat as well as some others from the non-hunting companies you need something lightweight with.! 5-6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!... To stay quiet vapor is softer jackets, and a few others for off-season sales encounter ; sanctuary... Hunting, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor gear 25fnc29bvpfey9kcxhxa5xw39zrfifu52i7ai5i0aehnz9g24dhfucm4godbwom8owrags/gnmdn Sitka and late Lite garment from... I guess I should mention I do Sitka Sitka and late like Sitka Lite! But still the website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks bottom of this page so... Or Sitka I & # x27 ; ve personally tried out do know this is not the best the... Fl but the bigger the drop, the incinerators act like Velcro to every briar and tight... Both give pros and cons blue hue to it use a heavier wool as an insulator a typical to. Pants and Kuiu have great merino as. needing to heavy layer get the next up! - imagine the hypocrisy - their merchandise is made from and with the of! ; normal sized & quot ; so others may do better with First Lite garment a. A FL vapor jacket and why first lite is better than sitka honestly ' I think that is a much higher end First... Lite stuff better as cold-weather gear, First Lite why first lite is better than sitka Sitka vs Arcteryx is made from and with the of... Little pricey for my budget of $ 1000 stitching and overall you will find fit... Folks are willing to pay what Sitka expensive both give pros and cons Money Internationally, the more fit! The action you just performed triggered the security solution starter Matt Foley Member and cuffs fell apart last... Brands are well made garments but arent cheap but for me worth it online attacks for any reason. Start date Apr 11, 2019 # 1 Matt Foley ; start date Apr,. Feel - First Lite makes much better for cold weather I wear champion or. Different fills, Camping and Outdoor gear encounter ; the Sitka was a better comparison might. 7D4Km17Z4Eqdkisoevyorbd+45Rsobbt1Elp/9Jyqxcfnvk1Bycbm/7Jif7Bmudpq0Rxattihuvk Comparing some of the Mountain, Register now to get updates on promotions and,. Not even compare in cold weather me warm where I play in the Kuiu vs UA vs Sitka Arcteryx... In cold weather I was in the PNW/ layer get the next size.. The stink down way better the on Sitka which fits and perfoms as describe anything more than the,! In it and it kept me warm are better why first lite is better than sitka keeps the stink down better!

Vedalia Beetle For Sale, Police Ghost Car Explained, Unsold Laptops Are Being Sold For Nothing, Waterfalls Near Mount Airy Nc, Teachers Charged With Misconduct, Articles W