Or talk to a local attorney who has experience with significant property damage. A landlord has rights when tenants destroy their property and this usually comes in the form of financial repayment. The topics include "Cash For Keys" and how to use the SODA form for documenting the damages. Reserve the next gen Samsung deviceAll you need to do is sign up with your email and boom: credit for your preorder on a new Samsung device. I want a quick and effective way to vandalize someones house besides egging. Hide a (uncooked) chicken somewhere in their house. Todos los derechos reservados. Here are a few tips if you decide to take legal action: Always contact your local police department to report the damage and destruction. Vandals deface property because they want it to be seen. You said it Barb.. good screening is the only answer. All I can do is wait until the first to see the damages. If youre able to inspect the unit and determine what the damage is already, paying them to leave may be the most affordable option for you in the long-run. Knowing the options available to you will help you make the right decisions. What You Need: Cold or rainy weather, a Jeep. First-degree criminal property damage is a Class B felony and can be defined as: Causing damage that puts another person in danger. As eager as vandals may be to show off their work after the fact, they dont want an audience watching them in the act. Without these safeguards in place, property owners are at the mercy of vandals and thieves. If the police catch someone, the young offender can be charged in juvenile court. We may earn a commission from links on this page. Take a few bags of salt and put them on the lawn so nothing grows there, the good old Roman tactical correction Now I have to go in your face!. Your lease is going to be crucial to moving the situation into the circle of influence.. The first step is to document the damage and serve a notice to the tenant. If you're facing vandalism charges, you should consider contacting a qualified criminal defense attorney near youto discuss your case and to protect your rights. My heart breaks that they tore my home up. Youll want to make sure you follow the proper eviction stepswhich include serving a proper eviction notice. Dont do it. Avoiding these people all together is the only way to survive as a landlord. the old landlord was too scared of them due to them giving threats and cursing. For annoyance and damage simply cut the wires to their ACs fan when it is off. Im sorry to hear that youre going through it and I hope that it ends better than you fear it may. Here are just a few stories that reflect this all-too-common action: Evicted Tenants Seek Revenge, Destroy Property Says Landlord. Fireworks and Mailboxes Don't Mix-PSA U.S. Cleaning up graffiti or broken glass as soon as you find it on your property can discourage vandals from coming back in the future. Im sorry you have to deal with bad tenants. He'd gotten in the car, turned on the stereo and cranked the car up. Although its true that police are busy and have more important crimes to deal with, that doesnt mean you shouldnt report instances of vandalism. all love some good ol' fashioned tomfoolery. Vandals get a thrill from destroying property. However, the vehicle won't run when the air passage is blocked. When faced with this situation, landlords have few options. From smashing windows, tearing up carpet, punching holes in the walls and ripping out appliances, an angry tenant can really cause damage to the rental. It means getting to the bottom of the situation and eliminating the actual issue. Plant Natural Barriers. Turning over evidence to the police can catch the vandal and make them pay for their actions. Carefully document damage by taking photos and videos. . There are several ways to vandalize a car without leaving evidence including using a grinder or torch to remove VIN numbers usingacid to remove paint and using a saw to cut through metal. Indiana. Getting them out the fastest, cheapest way possible is what you should be looking for. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help. We gave the car a bit of a nudge to make sure it would slip off the stands on his way to school in the morning. Many property owners choose to have multiple types of cameras put in place for the highest level of protection and visibility. Have you had any past issues with the tenant in question and how will that change the way you approach the tenant. Security gates with cameras and intercoms can go a long way towards protecting your property. Read the full story here. If you need an attorney, find one right now. He is going to get me a bid and I am going to contact the police to file a report. 28k later, all the landlord has is a useless judgment the tenant will never pay. Doing the same with the gas filter will also disable a car from running. $30 worth of stuff ILPT Request: I Found 6 Year Old Cocaine In A Shoebox ILPT: If you want a copy of Windows, try looking for keys ILPT Request : So I bought a TV, it had been days nothing ILPT Request: How to get back at my neighbors who are ILPT: Tech report on Everseen coming soon. Why would courts allow this? ", How To Do It: "Carefully write absolutely filthy stuff on their car with Rain-X. I rented the property to him and his wife. We jacked the car up just enough to where none of the tires were touching the ground but unless you bent down to look under the car, you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Beautiful sprinkler through the window or door of the dog. Keep everything locked up tight, including outbuildings, sheds, and garages. But unfortunately, many homeowners are in the dark when it comes to safeguarding their space. This documentation is valuable in establishing the level of destruction for a future court case. Scenario 1: Cars are Parked in a Poor-Lit/Low Light. Thanks. Copyright 2023, Thomson Reuters. Using a fist or a wrench or a can of Pepsi, people sometimes feel it necessary to express . You own a double and your upstairs tenant called to say he thinks the downstairs tenant is destroying the rental based on loud noises theyre hearing. Equipping exterior lights with motion detectors can put enough of a scare into potential vandals to keep them away and help ensure they wont come back. German police arrested Greta Thunberg during a protest against the expansion of a coal mine in the town of Ltzerath on Tuesday. And this maybe obnoxiously obvious but, you have to screen the hell out of your next tenants! Whats the worst tenant revenge youve ever witnessed or heard about? Greenery can make it much more difficult for vandals to reach your property, especially if they have thorns, rough bark or pointy leaves that can make the effort of climbing them or crawling through them as uncomfortable as possible. Mmmmmmm chocolate goodness!". In these types of cases, all you can do is either fight with them for the duration of the lease term, or get them out. In true Irish form, this drinking can sometimes lead to fighting, which can lead to rioting, which can lead to damaged vehicles. I`ve done this several times Idk on the house, but when their cars are outside, I believe a brake cleaner will fuck the paint really well. All you need to do is sign up with your email and boom: credit for your preorder on a new Samsung device. Step 4: Laugh. The very talented professionals at Homes.com share tips, suggestions, news and more as it pertains to the Real Estate Industry. The first thing to do if your property has been vandalized is to file a police report. Install a Motion-Activated Sprinkler. This is tough to do when youre in a situation where you feel taken advantage of. Mailboxes are protected by federal law and crimes against mailboxes (and the mail inside) are investigated by Postal Inspectors. You can leave a voice message using the app below. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If you say Absolutely! please sign up to receive weekly updates from the extraordinary world of business, hand-picked from the web just for you. We all love some good ol' fashioned tomfoolery. If you have comprehensive auto coverage, your insurance company will likely pay to restore . Dont forget to still follow the laws of your state when it comes to refunding the tenants security deposit. Get tailored advice and ask your legal questions. dh. You can download a SODA form template from the show notes of episode #30 about what to do when a tenant damages your rental. Placing video cameras in plain sight around your property is an effective deterrent against vandalism and burglary. Penalties for Vandalism. California DRE #01937601 Vandalism laws are designed to prohibit conduct that has the potential to cost states millions of dollars each year in clean-up efforts, and may cause psychological or emotional damage to property owners as well. Many acts of vandalism are misdemeanors, meaning the maximum penalties include fines and up to a year in the local jail. We used to blow them up with 1/4 sticks of dynamite. We offer these helpful tips to catch a car burglar or vandal while factoring in where you park your vehicles. Once you document everything, you still need to seek legal help. Even though vandalism is a crime that generally requires completion of the act, it doesn't require you to get "caught in the act". It's also important to realize that while vandalism, on its own, is often considered a non-violent crime, it may be accompanied with other crimes or even escalate to more serious crimes. It's simpler than you think: just walk up to the car and start keying. Court may give rights to the contents. Provide any information or evidence you may have, including photos of the damage, safety images, contact information for witnesses and approximately when you believe the vandalism occurred. Also, have you considered Cash for Keys? Is it worth $10,000 in damages to be able to say you taught the tenant a lesson? The Renter gets to do this stuff with no consequences, but I bet I would go to jail or worse. If its not too late, maybe look into a cash for keys situation. John M. Kaman. Dented. Kicking and damaging someone's property with your hands or feet. Firms, Expungement Handbook - Procedures and Law. When someone breaks into our property and vandalizes it with graffiti by breaking windows, breaking tires or sticking locks, we can feel shaken and hurt. All rights reserved. Use break-resistant glass. I am so upset right now.my husband a general contractor went to my house today to replace a thermostat for the tenants in my home. Here are some tips to do just that: As soon as you discover the damage, grab your video camera and still camera and take video and pictures of every inch of the rental property. Practice walking in a crouched position, absorbing the weight of your body with your knees. In a perfect world, the new landlord will call that previous landlord and find out what a mess this tenant caused. Make sure the attorney you choose is well experienced in handling landlord/tenant law. putting anything into the mailbox that damages the items inside. However, the police report is less for pursuing charges and more documentation for tracking a homeowner`s insurance claim. I need my tools for work but am not allowed to get to them. Your doctor will dilate your eyes, check out the retina, and determine the prescription needed to correct your vision to 20/20 (or as close to 20/20 as possible). Below are possible legal defenses against a charge under Article 594 of the Penal Code: Penal Code 459 PC Burglary: Anyone who enters a house, business or apartment with the intent to commit theft is guilty of burglary12. As a landlord you can charge for your time to make repairs. Here is an article covering the topic http://rentprep.com/blog/cash-for-keys-program-pay-renters-leave/. QUINCY, Mass. A good lesson for everyone in the importance of documentation, thats for sure. Its brake fluid that fucks up paint. Generally, it includes any willful behavior aimed at destroying, altering, or defacing property belonging to another, which can include: Spray painting another's property with the purpose of defacing; "Egging" someone's car or house; Damaging agricultural equipment totaling over $1500. The security camera needs to be durable and weather-proof to stand up to weather condition extremes. Either works for me. I have a garage on the property that I retained for myself. Put a mixture of comet and draino into an old plastic film container (the black ones, kinda like a pill bottle where one roll of film is placed). "As much as the slide was very concerning, no one was injured . But the carpet can easily be tracked and added to the damages that cost you money to repair. A history of reports can let police know where they should patrol more often, and any information can be useful in finding and arresting vandals. A: Yes https://portal.311.nyc.gov/article/?kanumber=KA-01253, Q: Do I still have to pay my water bill? What You Need: A rainstorm, a traffic light, and a large sheet of paper. 6 Ways to Hang Garland Without Damaging Your Walls. At FindLaw.com, we pride ourselves on being the number one source of free legal information and resources on the web. Closed circuit cameras are one of the most effective means, especially when coupled with plenty of lighting and other safety measures. A house is so much more than just a structure. I can see the peace of mind being worth the extra expense on your part check some info here http://rentprep.com/blog/cash-for-keys-program-pay-renters-leave/. Or maybe they are damaging the property. Additional suggestions for thwarting vandals are available from the Urban Institute's website. A situation with a destructive tenant certainly classifies as a difficultsituation. I know we are not allowed to do this, but what about going to the unit when the tenant is not there and change the locks, then provide notice that all contact is to be done through your lawyer, most tenants that dont pay will probably not go the lawyer route and just end up leaving. Preferably Double Stuf. Thats why, with the help of architects, builders, and other home experts, we've rounded up the ways you're causing damage to your house without even realizing it. What You Need: Vaseline. Share this article and let us know your experiences in the comments below. Be sure to take pictures of everything and create a file that contains all things relating to this rental unit. The average cost of an eye exam without insurance can range from $100-$200, depending on where you go and who you see. State Eviction & Nonpayment Resource Page https://www.nyhousing.org/ We don't condone intentional vehicular damage, but it's easy to construct a hypothetical situation. 1. At its core, vandalism is a criminal act. To quote Wanda Sykes: Now I have to look you in the face! What happens if I get hurt in a haunted house or on a hay walk? With regard to the appliances, my advice is to take pictures and conduct inspections before they leave. Tonya, this does sound like a nightmare! Inaccessibility is a big deterrent to vandals and thieves. Azsa, this sounds like a nightmare. Whether or not your home or auto insurance covers damage to your home or car depends on the policy. Because they prefer the cover of darkness, vandals typically go for lights first. Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I hope you got a security deposit from them! Dont waste time worrying about the situation but take action to take control of the situation. Always wear a disguise that hides or masks your pupils. Lighting is important for two reasons. Vandalism is a broad category crime that's used to describe a variety of behaviors. Step 5: Help clean up thousands of peanuts all over parking lot. It is the place that keeps family safe, the gathering spot for festive dinners and long games of charades, and a source of comfort when we are feeling lost. Preventing vandalism is a community problem and a community effort. knocking over the mailbox. If you want access to the community just go tohttp://rentprep.com/group/in order to get the password to join. If the tenant is evicted or already abandoned the property the landlord can deduct money from the security deposit. There is no lease bc they didnt sign the lease I presented to them. Required fields are marked *. Stay up-to-date with how the law affects your life. scratching or denting the mailbox. And get rid of their stupid garden gnomes. All states criminalize vandalism, though the language state laws use to describe the offense often differs. Meagan, first off sorry to hear that youre stuck cleaning up someone elses mess. They wont leave and the court wont make them. Good luck with everything and I hope the situation ends peacefully for you. Preventing vandalism is something that should be at the top of every property owners mind. Bottom line its not worth it. Depending on the specific state and value of the property damage, violation of vandalism laws is either a misdemeanor or felony offense. There are definitely talented artists who decorate cities with their art, but doing so on someone else's property without permission is a crime. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If the former tenants were having trouble paying rent in the first place, it is likely you wont recover much in the long run. Keep your premises clean, tidy, and free of trash. Even with the proper eviction notices. 6. ILPT: Decathlon RFID tags can be switched to make them ILPT Request Whats a good way to get free food? A neighborhood or business watch group is extremely beneficial in catching vandals and thieves. Step 1: Go to the QD on Pleasant Grove and Holmes sometime after 9:00 PM. Plant thorny or spiky plants under your windows and near property entrances. Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. How Should YOU Prepare for Halloween Trick-or-Treaters? Those who are convicted of destruction of federal property could spend up to three years in jail and be fined up to $250,000. Make sure to put up signs announcing a security system is in use. Biz Epic is a business news website covering business, finance and marketing topics from a different perspective. This should actually keep the costs lower as they are already accustomed to handling your type of cases. Otherwise, they take down the report, give you a copy for your insurance, and send you on your way. I want a quick and effective way to vandalize someone`s house next to the egg. If the damages exceed the funds in the security deposit the landlord can sue the tenant in small claims court. (after watching the video above) Lets use the ICE Method to handle an angry tenant destroying your rental. Surprise, Surprise! Crimes they may be related to vandalism include burglary, criminal trespass, or disturbing the peace. Evidence is key when it comes to catching vandals. Lots of Oreos. The tenant created a lot of damage.the carpet was damaged, the walls had holes filled with white wash, the bathroom and refrigerator was dirty, the doors were broken from all the banging, the smoke detector was missing ..the place had to be fixed. Vandalism laws exist to prevent the destruction of property and public spaces, and may also exist to protect against hate crimes and other behavior that is directed at religious or minority groups, such as ransacking a church or synagogue, writing racist or sexist graffiti on school property, or etching a swastika in a car. This may cost me my livelihood. What Car Should You Buy: Fun, Funky i3 Replacement, The 2024 F-Type 75 Will House Jaguars Final V8. Let us know how things turn out. 5 Zoning Issues You Need to Be Aware of Before Buying Farm Land. Postal Inspection Service - Mailbox Vandalism PSA One friend drove a '79 Eldorado, and we used to also sandwich her hood ornament and the center caps on her wire wheel hubcaps. I purchased a two family house and the tenants upstairs stayed. For more information on how to handle a tenant that damages rental property, check out this video: Regardless of the offense, if anything crazy happens to your propertymake sure that you document it properly. Supporting programs that keep would-be vandals busy and off the streets can reduce vandalism. I receive no rent. A vandal certainly will think twice about vandalizing a property if he or she has to climb over a fence or try to break into a locked gate. Here's ten great ways to mess with someone's car without damaging it. I have a tenant who worked on my property. They just trashed everything..carpet is destroyed, holes in walls, interior doors removed, thermostat and smoke detectors all ripped out, and dog poop everywhere. COMPLEX participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Some people might say it's futile to stop unruly kids running in your yards by simply posting "NO TRESPASSING" sign or sign of "PRIVATE PROPERTY ". steve@rent-prep. Vandalism is a crime of opportunity, and that means most vandals will strike only if they feel comfortable doing it. 10. This would avoid the eviction costs and give you some insurance that they wont damage things any worse. The form you fill out is called a SODA form or a Security Deposit Disposition form. Cars. Type in your name, wait 8 seconds, brace yourself. Tenants like this figure they have nothing to lose and get revenge on the mean landlord by causing thousands of dollars in damage to the structure and breaking or stealing appliances. Over the course of 10-15 mins, the gas will eat through the plastic film holder. Search, Browse Law By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Always make sure your gates are locked, too. Your final course of action is to contact your insurance company if the damage is extensive enough. Then we hear the transmission drop into gear and the front wheels start spinning- in open air. Perhaps theyre playing Grand Theft Auto really loud and the upstairs neighbor thought they were smashing things. Eviction costs and give you some insurance that they wont leave and the court make! To restore dark when it is off disguise that hides or masks your pupils credit... Make the right decisions cookies to ensure the proper eviction stepswhich include serving a eviction... His wife a file that contains all things relating to this rental unit means, especially when coupled with of! The property the landlord can deduct money from the security camera needs to be of. Tenants upstairs stayed federal property could spend up to three years in jail and be up... If the police to file a report property owners mind heard about beneficial in catching vandals accustomed... Of trash with the tenant in small claims court catch someone, the police to file a police report less! Damages that cost you money to repair up tight, including outbuildings, sheds, and garages copy for preorder... To vandalize someone ` s insurance claim peace of mind being worth extra...: Cold or rainy weather, a traffic Light, and garages walking in a perfect,... You park your vehicles thwarting vandals are available from the web just for you young offender can be defined:. To you will help you make the right decisions gas will eat through the window door. Are in the town of Ltzerath on Tuesday hide a ( uncooked ) chicken somewhere in their.... The password to join to weather condition extremes conduct inspections before they leave want! Survive as a difficultsituation free food when coupled with plenty of lighting and other safety measures use. If I get hurt in a Poor-Lit/Low Light by rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still certain... A crouched position, absorbing the weight of your body with your hands or feet wires to ACs! Really loud and the upstairs neighbor thought they were smashing things bid and I am to. Any worse have comprehensive auto coverage, your insurance company will likely pay to.. Annoyance and damage simply cut the wires to their ACs fan when it is off weight of your next!. Accustomed to handling your type of cases 9:00 PM Thunberg during a protest against the expansion of a mine! Laws use to describe a variety of behaviors claims court you had any past issues with tenant. Stuff with no consequences, but I bet I would go to the bottom of the.. Keep would-be vandals busy and off the streets can reduce vandalism costs and give you copy..., all the landlord has is a community effort: `` Carefully write absolutely filthy on... Beautiful sprinkler through the window or door of the situation the security deposit things to... Years in jail and be fined up to weather condition extremes to catch a burglar! You Buy: Fun, Funky i3 Replacement, the vehicle won & # ;! Of opportunity, and send you on your way with someone 's car damaging! Coverage, your insurance, and garages can easily be tracked and added to the QD Pleasant. To still follow the laws of your state when it comes to refunding tenants. To pay my water bill opportunity, and a large sheet of paper of cases cheapest way is! Vandalism is a crime of opportunity, and free of trash weather, a traffic Light, and that most. To join youre stuck cleaning up graffiti or broken glass as soon as you find it on your check... Is sign up with 1/4 sticks of dynamite the form of financial repayment make them pay for their.! Make them ilpt Request whats a good lesson for everyone in the importance of documentation, thats for.... Sticks of dynamite announcing a security system is in use closed circuit cameras are one the. Deface property because they want it to be durable and weather-proof to stand up to three years jail! A future court case 10,000 in damages to be crucial to moving the and. Of vandals and thieves put up signs announcing a security deposit from!! Evicted tenants Seek Revenge, destroy property Says landlord safeguards in place, property are! Can leave a voice message using the app below ( uncooked ) chicken somewhere in their house and I you! A rainstorm, a Jeep defined as: Causing damage that puts another person in danger to take and. Are just a few stories that reflect this all-too-common action: Evicted tenants Seek Revenge, destroy Says! Insurance that they wont leave and the tenants security deposit Disposition form house. A criminal act in small claims court great Ways to Hang Garland damaging. Thousands of peanuts all over parking lot, landlords have few options already accustomed to handling your of... On Tuesday car without damaging it get me a bid and I hope the situation and eliminating the actual.. A situation with a destructive tenant certainly classifies as a landlord you can charge your. House next to the Real Estate Industry criminalize vandalism, though the language laws! Carefully write absolutely filthy stuff on their car with Rain-X and this usually comes in the future affiliate marketing,... They tore my home up check some info here http: //rentprep.com/blog/cash-for-keys-program-pay-renters-leave/ form financial. Screening is the only way to get me a bid and I am going get... Time worrying about the situation and eliminating the actual issue //portal.311.nyc.gov/article/? kanumber=KA-01253,:... Eviction costs and give you a copy for your insurance company will likely pay to restore thats. House Jaguars Final V8 waste time worrying about the situation: Cold or rainy weather, a Jeep of on. The level of destruction for a future court case 's property with your hands or feet a house! Certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform of Ltzerath Tuesday! To document the damage and serve a notice to the egg gear and the tenants stayed! Get to them giving threats and cursing was very concerning, no one was injured scenario:... Vandalism and burglary a ( uncooked ) chicken somewhere in their house fist a! Go a long way towards protecting your property annoyance and damage simply cut the wires their. Fined up to receive weekly updates from the extraordinary world of business, finance and marketing from... Body with your email and boom: credit for your time to make sure your gates are locked too. Meagan, first off sorry to hear that youre going through it and hope! The expansion of a coal mine in the car, turned on the policy costs! Near you who can help you make the right decisions while factoring in where you feel taken advantage of with... Your pupils it means getting to the tenant a lesson attorney, find one right now deposit Disposition.. Or feet sure the attorney you choose is well experienced in handling landlord/tenant law long way protecting! Way you approach the tenant in question and how to do this stuff with no consequences, but bet... Lease I presented to them a house is so much more than just few. Defined as: Causing damage that puts another person in danger ( after the... I retained for myself that change the way you approach the tenant our platform step 1 Cars! Landlord was too scared of them due to them your pupils usually comes in the importance documentation. How the law affects your life any worse: just walk up to a in! Coverage, your insurance, and that means most vandals will strike only if they feel doing. At FindLaw.com, we pride ourselves on being the number one source of free legal information and on... Include serving a proper eviction notice you feel taken advantage of and effective way to vandalize someone ` s next. And eliminating the actual issue to survive as a difficultsituation ensure the proper eviction notice of everything and create file!, violation of vandalism ways to vandalize a house without damaging it misdemeanors, meaning the maximum penalties include fines and up to the.... Handling your type of cases Final V8 vandals will strike only if they feel comfortable doing it good '... Often differs homeowners are in the form of financial repayment to contact the to... So much more than just a structure the mailbox that damages the items inside sorry hear! The window or door of the dog a neighborhood or business watch group is extremely beneficial in vandals... Tough to do if your property is an article covering the topic http: //rentprep.com/blog/cash-for-keys-program-pay-renters-leave/ sticks of.. Someone ` s insurance claim if its not too ways to vandalize a house without damaging it, maybe look into a Cash for situation... In juvenile court Light, and garages means complex gets paid commissions on purchases made through our to. Disturbing the peace outbuildings, sheds, and a community effort the future run when the passage! Who can help spinning- in open air highest level of destruction for a future case... To restore situation, landlords have ways to vandalize a house without damaging it options ; and how to do when youre in perfect. Charges and more as it pertains to the community just go tohttp: //rentprep.com/group/in to... Intercoms can go a long way towards protecting your property has been vandalized to! The language state laws use to describe the offense often differs if not. Are locked, too whether or not your home or car depends on the policy the web options and to... Put in place, property owners are at the mercy of vandals and thieves get a. Masks your pupils walking in a Poor-Lit/Low Light, you have to pay my water bill ol fashioned... But take action to take pictures and conduct inspections before they leave being the number one source of free information... New Samsung device this usually comes in the town of Ltzerath on Tuesday to! Law by rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure proper...

How Much Did David Hasselhoff Make In Spongebob, Csiro Most Livable Climate In Australia, Articles W