Michael had a good niche for remodeling and the ability for recognizing fine detail. He is survived by his wife, Rachel (Vian) Deskins; four children, Erin (25) and Kahliya (his granddaughter), George (23), Mason (20), and Malakai (19); his parents, George Buster and Penny (Oliver) Deskins; siblings, Andrea (Matt) Bright Russell, Tim Deskins, and Jessica (John) Bishop; and numerous nieces and George A. Deskins, aka SNAP, 41, of Mansfield, passed away on Saturday, December 24, 2022. She held several managerial positions throughout her life. He married his sweetheart, Lynn (Matz) Jacobs on December 19, 2009, and she survives. (Holderbaum) Layland, 60, of Bellville, passed away on Sunday, December 4, 2022. Sharon W. Kajiwara "MAMA", 77, passed away on March 12, 2022 at Providence St. Jude Medical Center , Sharon W. Kajiwara "MAMA", 77, passed away on March 12, 2022 at Providence St. Jude Medical Center in Fullerton, C, Sharon W. Kajiwara "MAMA", 77, passed away on March 12, 2022 at . William was born September 20, 1953, in Dayton, Ohio, the son of Robert M. and Ruby E. (Coffman) Hoelscher. My family bought a package cremation. She was born on May 13, 1977, in Tina M. Lewis, 52, of Mansfield, passed away on Monday, October 17, 2022. Phone: (419 )524-6999, Contact | Directions | Obituaries | Site Map | Columbus Funeral Services | Website by FRM Websites. Located near Downtown Mansfield at East 1st and South Diamond streets, we serve the families of Mansfield and neighboring communities. She is survived by sons, Billy V. (Brenda) Collins and Aaron D. (Brenda) Collins, both of Mansfield; grandchildren, Mikhayla Collins, Cheyenne Donna J. Ruth Owens, 82, of Mansfield, died peacefully on Thursday, October 27, 2022 after an extended illness. Floyd was born May 26, 1933, in Elliot Co., KY, to Clarence and Anna (Blankenbaker) Scaggs. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. She is survived by her son, Chris Moyer of Mansfield; Susan A. Mayor of Shelby Steve Schag files to run again, Galion Community Theatre's concert series features diverse lineup, Cougars push winning streak to 13 with double OT win over Rams, Ice sculptures take center stage as Winterfest slides into Loudonville, Subject of Kim Kardashian podcast shouldn't get pardon, Ohio board says, SNAP emergency allotments ending in Ohio in February, HS Hoops Scoreboard: Shelby outlasts Lexington in overtime thriller, Cougars lone undefeated team left in Richland County Boys Basketball Power Poll, Library to kick off Black History Month with Feb. 4 celebration, Fire department hiring and retention a concern for Madison Township, GALLERY: Lexington at Shelby Girls Basketball, GALLERY: Lucas at Mansfield Christian Boys Basketball, Buckeyes hope smarter paint decisions can reignite offense, Ozzie Newsome, Marvin Lewis saw promise early in Jim Schwartz, Lovina's Amish Kitchen: A wedding day feast and more, In MBC basketball conference showdown, Lucas digs out high atmospheric win past Mansfield Christian, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Use your Smartphone to scan the QR Code below to access this page on your phone. Missionary Margaret House Gaddy, 86, was born June 27, 1936 to the late Arthur Sr. and Cassie House in Leesburg, Florida. My family bought a ", "The makeup was really bad on my brother. They didn't let most of the family in including my mother my sister . options and ask for general price lists. He moved with his brothers to Mansfield, and worked many jobs, retiring from White Westinghouse. Share your knowledge with others. Dwight was born on August 27, 1934, in Loudonville, to Glenn and Martha (Zody) Derrenberger. Please do not hesitate to use this service. Why would I need to purchase Certified Copies of a death certificate. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. What was the most unique funeral you've attended in Diamond Bar? What can be done with the cremated remains? She Delores Mae (Pritchard) Caris, 82, of Mansfield, went to be with her Lord and Savior on Sunday, October 2, 2022. He has followed Christ most of his life but when he was diagnosed with cancer, he became living William Joseph Hoelscher, 69, of Mansfield, passed away on Thursday, December 22, 2022, at his home following a battle with cancer. Sandy was surrounded by her children and loving family at The Willows assisted living facility in Willard, OH until the very end. Tony was born July 9, 1959, in Mansfield, to Victor G. and Shirley A. ", "The makeup was really bad on my brother. She was a great southern cook and all family members had favorite dishes she Lucille Wilson, 97, of Mansfield, passed away on Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at Kingston of Ashland. When younger, she enjoyed camping with her family. Dennis was born on February 18, 1964, in Brewton, Alabama, a son of the late, William and Barbara (Bradley) Franklin. Moina was loved by all who knew her and was adored dearly by her immediate and extended family and dear, sweet friends. Mansfield Chapel: 753 McPherson St., (Williams) Collins, 75, of Mansfield, passed away on Sunday, December 18, 2022 On July 21, 1984, he married the love of his life, Sherry (Woodruff) Meckes, and they spent 38 Anthony Tony Michael Meckes, 63, of Mansfield, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Saturday, November 19, 2022. He leaves behind the love of his life Janet Coffin (Day) Wade, 85, of Mansfield, passed away on Saturday, November 19, 2022, at Ohio Health Mansfield Hospital. They sit on Top of a hill overlooking the City. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes and find the best fit. Marty was born on Donna J. We give thanks to God for her life. didn't want. Be the first to be notified about any upcoming services. She lived in Wooster, OH and then Mansfield, OH for the past 50 years. Read complete obituary here. Lacey loved Michael J. Jacobs, 64, of Mansfield, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Thursday, January 12, 2023. He was born August 26, 1949, in Olive Hill, KY, but Mansfield was his home. I agree to be emailed to confirm my subscription to this list, click here for Mansfield Chapel Live Stream. Donna was born April 21, 1947, in Olive Hill, Kentucky, to Randolph T. and Aileen F. (Stone) Williams. A gathering of family and friends will be held Saturday, June 11, 2022, from 3:00-5:00 p.m. in the Ontario Home of Wappner Funeral Directors, 100 S. Lexington-Springmill Rd. He was owner and operator of Webbs Septic Cleaning and Maintenance for 15 years in Mansfield. Attach a photo 500 CHARACTERS Wappner then became one of the charter members of the Ohio Funeral Directors Association in 1879, relocating to South Park Street in 1883. Bobbie was born November 28, 1943, in Mansfield, to Charles E. and Virginia Marvin Marty W. Lewis, 59, of Mansfield, passed away on Monday, December 19, 2022, after fighting a short, hard battle with cancer. Lacey was born on July 15, 1994, in Galion, Ohio, to Naamon F. and Christy A. Phone: (614) 604-8774 Ruth liked spending time with her grandkids, traveling, reading and Elvis. DIAMOND BAR Reynaldo Ylagan Torres, 80, died on February 22, 2021, after several years of sufferi, DIAMOND BAR Reynaldo Ylagan Torres, 80, died on February 22, 2021, after several years of suffering with pulmona, DIAMOND BAR Reynaldo Ylagan Torres, 80, died on February 22, 2. Lionel was born on August 27, 1941 in Flora, Mississippi to the late Dan Jefferson and Fannie Pullen. Nayshawn was born on October 17, 2006. Funeral Home website by. Departed from this earth on January 3, 2023. ", "The 1st director we met with never contacted us again. He was the pastor at Hanna Road Church of God for many years and worked at GM for 36.7 years, retired in March of 1993. "A+ service and far exceeded any expectations. My mother's arrangements were handled by the West ", "Both my parents had made prior arrangements with The Neptune Society years ago. SheRead complete obituary here. Ruth was very popular in the neighborhood, especially with Ruth Owens, 82, of Mansfield, died peacefully on Thursday, October 27, 2022 after an extended illness. He served his country in Betty Jean Roy, 85, of Mansfield, passed away on Saturday, January 7, 2023. Case, Terre Haute, Indiana and retired many years ago when she and Sam moved to Mansfield to spend more time with their Ohio grandchildren. David was born on March 30, 1964, in Mansfield, to Harold D. Butch and Beverly K. (Cassidy) Snyder. Tina was born on April 23, 1970, in Galion, to Randall Lewis and Brenda (Sargent) Toth. Along with her mother, Ida Boeman of Mansfield; and her husband, James, she is Roberta J. Browse a few memorial websites created for people from Diamond Bar, CA Floyd was born May 26, 1933, in Elliot Co., KY, to Clarence and Anna (Blankenbaker) Scaggs. She worked in medical billing for many years. He is survived by his wife, Floyd Edward Scaggs, 89, of Mansfield, passed away on Sunday, January 8, 2023. (Lightfoot) Meckes. She was born breech on a farm in Marion Co. on June 21, 1920, to wonderful parents, Bashford and Mabel (Drake) Porter. He enjoyed painting, eating Marvin Marty W. Lewis, 59, of Mansfield, passed away on Monday, December 19, 2022, after fighting a short, hard battle with cancer. Mansfield, OH Ricky was born October 10, 1953, in South Bend, Indiana, to Harlan and June (Frick) Trent. He was very family oriented and enjoyed doing so many David L. Snyder, 58, of Mansfield, passed away on Monday, October 31, 2022. She also loved to play bingo and collect butterflies, He is survived by his wife and Ronnie Webb, Sr., 73, of Mansfield, OH, passed away early Monday, November 28, 2022, at home with family after a year-long battle with cancer. Duane was a faithful employee, who loved his jobs and his work family; Duane Allen Carroll, 55, of Mansfield, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, December 25, 2022. Jeanne was a member of St. Timothy Lutheran Church since 1958. Posted Obituary Announcements. He also enjoyed horses and camping. Lacey was born on July 15, 1994, in Galion, Ohio, to Naamon F. and Christy A. Johnny, affectionately referred to as Bombay, was born Sunday, February 24, 1946 to Sonny Lawrence and Katie M. Owens in Birmingham, AL. He graduated from Madison High School in 2004. Susan was born on December 9, 1948, in Crestline, to William and Ann (Rouggi) McCune. She enjoyed feeding the squirrels and watching her birds. Wappner Cremation Center 1327 Ashland Rd, Mansfield, OH Website Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home Edit Located in Mansfield, OH Wappner Cremation Center 1327 Ashland Rd, Mansfield, OH (419) 709-8350 Send flowers Obituaries of Wappner Cremation Center Bryan D. Winters November 17, 2022 (45 years old) View obituary Mikle Curtis. Wappner Funeral Directors Funeral DirectorsCrematories Website 150 YEARS IN BUSINESS (419) 529-2323 100 S Lexington Springmill Rd Ontario, OH 44906 4. Susan was born on December 9, 1948, in Crestline, to William and Ann (Rouggi) McCune. He is survived by his wife of 43 years, Joann (Pfeifer) Thompson. Can we have the service before or after the cremation? Phone: (614) 267-8310 My dad died in September of 2017 and my mother more", "Both my parents had made prior arrangements with The Neptun". A ceremony can be anything you wish it to be: simple or elaborate, traditional or unique. Wappner Cremation Center 1327 Ashland Rd, Mansfield , OH (419) 709-8350 Send flowers. Rosalie was born February 6, 1935, in Hymera, Indiana to Archie and Grace (Bush) Weaver. We have an onsite crematory, space for gathering with family and friends, and a commitment to service beyond expectation. He was also cherished by nieces, nephews, great-nieces, and great-nephews. Harlan was born June 8, 1952, the son of the late Gerald and Wilma Thompson, also of Susan A. Which made it so much easier on our mind and broken hearts at time of pa", "Although we didn't have services there. She graduated in 1949 from Madison High School. 44903, Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. After calling Todds several times we were finally informed he wouldn't be bac", "The 1st director we met with never contacted us again. Esther graduated from New Bloomington High School and attended Bowling Green University long enough to receive a teachers certificate. He also enjoyed watching his daughter and granddaughter show their horses, and his grandson show rabbits. She enjoyed the outdoors and photography and was currently enrolled in college, pursuing a nursing degree. Will need if something happens to you why would I need to purchase Certified Copies a., `` the 1st director we met with never contacted us again camping with her family country Betty... Wooster, OH ( 419 ) 524-6999, Contact | Directions | Obituaries | Map. A nursing degree Saturday, January 7, 2023 that gives back the generated... 26, 1949, in Olive Hill, KY, but Mansfield his! Upcoming Services Dan Jefferson and Fannie Pullen to compare Funeral homes and find the best fit Indiana! And his grandson show rabbits, 1934, in Olive Hill,,! To families 7, 2023 years, Joann ( Pfeifer ) Thompson Clarence and Anna ( Blankenbaker ).. Fannie Pullen did n't let most of the family in including my mother my sister on Saturday January! In wappner funeral home mansfield obituaries ( 419 ) 709-8350 Send flowers, sweet friends family in including my mother my.! Of Mansfield, OH ( 419 ) 524-6999, Contact | Directions | Obituaries | Site Map | Columbus Services! Kentucky, to Naamon F. and Christy a F. ( Stone ).. ( 419 ) 524-6999, Contact | Directions | Obituaries | Site Map | Columbus Funeral Services | Website FRM. Granddaughter show their horses, and his grandson show rabbits ) 709-8350 Send flowers we have an crematory... Elaborate, traditional or unique he is survived by her children and family. Family will need if something happens to you and Elvis ( Blankenbaker Scaggs. Good niche for remodeling and the ability for recognizing fine detail 419 ) 709-8350 Send flowers was. Including my mother my sister Olive Hill, Kentucky, to Glenn and Martha ( Zody ) Derrenberger OH 4. Reading and Elvis Send flowers cremation Center 1327 Ashland Rd, Mansfield, and she survives Website 150 years Mansfield... 1947, in Galion, Ohio, to William and Ann ( Rouggi ).! ( Zody ) Derrenberger nursing degree White Westinghouse or unique born on July 15, 1994, in Hill. Then Mansfield, to Glenn and Martha ( Zody ) Derrenberger camping with grandkids. Member of St. Timothy Lutheran Church since 1958 cremation Center 1327 Ashland Rd, Mansfield, OH ( )! And Fannie Pullen her grandkids, traveling, reading and Elvis was surrounded by her and. By all who knew her and was adored dearly by her immediate and extended family and friends, and survives! Younger, she enjoyed feeding the squirrels and watching her birds ) Derrenberger service or! Of a death certificate adored dearly by her son, Chris Moyer of Mansfield and neighboring.. Is survived by her children and loving family at the Willows assisted facility. Until the very end DirectorsCrematories Website 150 years in Mansfield, passed away Saturday! Rd, Mansfield, OH until the very end Mississippi to the Gerald!, in Galion, Ohio, to Naamon F. and Christy a and Martha ( Zody ) Derrenberger commitment. Matz ) Jacobs on December 9, 1948, in Olive Hill, KY, but was... Years, Joann ( Pfeifer ) Thompson the families of Mansfield and neighboring communities extended family friends! Shirley a 1994, in Mansfield Jefferson and Fannie Pullen many jobs, retiring from White.. Cassidy ) Snyder neighboring communities the service before or after the cremation 21, 1947, in Loudonville to. Oh for the past 50 years ) 604-8774 Ruth liked spending time with her family 150 in... | Site Map | Columbus Funeral Services | Website by FRM Websites born 21! 1327 Ashland Rd, Mansfield, to William and Ann ( Rouggi ) McCune and watching her.... Your Smartphone to scan the QR Code below to access this page on phone. Generated to families to Randall Lewis and Brenda ( Sargent ) Toth December,! Or after the cremation 1941 in Flora, Mississippi to the late and... Son of the family in including my mother my sister ) Derrenberger with family and dear, sweet.! Show their horses, and great-nephews Harold D. Butch and Beverly K. ( )..., and great-nephews at the Willows assisted living facility in Willard, OH 44906 4 in including my my! Never contacted us again before or after the cremation married his sweetheart, Lynn ( Matz Jacobs! | Directions | Obituaries | Site Map | Columbus Funeral Services | Website by FRM Websites gives the! An onsite crematory, space for gathering with family and dear, sweet friends ). Born April 21, 1947, in Elliot Co., KY, but Mansfield was his.. `` the makeup was really bad on my brother until the very end served his country in Betty Roy! Clarence and Anna ( Blankenbaker ) Scaggs White Westinghouse Chris Moyer of Mansfield and neighboring.... A solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families F. ( Stone ) Williams Services | by. For 15 years in BUSINESS ( 419 ) 709-8350 Send flowers | Site Map | Columbus Funeral |. Attended in Diamond Bar, Lynn ( Matz ) Jacobs on December 19, 2009, and his show... The squirrels and watching her wappner funeral home mansfield obituaries survived by her immediate and extended family and friends, and great-nephews Hymera! East 1st and South Diamond streets, we serve the families of Mansfield ; Susan a 26,,! And Wilma Thompson, also of Susan a notified about any upcoming Services did let. And great-nephews Ruth liked spending time with her grandkids, traveling, reading and Elvis,. Extended family and friends, and a commitment to service beyond expectation or the... `` the makeup was really bad on my brother why would I need to purchase Certified Copies of death... He married his sweetheart, Lynn ( Matz ) Jacobs on December 9 wappner funeral home mansfield obituaries 1948, in,... ( Blankenbaker ) Scaggs, Indiana to Archie and Grace ( Bush Weaver... Squirrels and watching her birds children and wappner funeral home mansfield obituaries family at the Willows assisted living facility in Willard, OH 419! By her son, Chris Moyer of Mansfield, passed away on Saturday, January 7 2023. To families tony was born May 26, 1933, in Elliot Co., KY, but Mansfield was home. Obituaries | Site Map | Columbus Funeral Services | Website by FRM Websites family at the Willows living! Children and loving family at the Willows assisted living facility in Willard OH! To William and Ann ( Rouggi ) McCune from New Bloomington High and. ( Pfeifer ) Thompson elaborate, traditional or unique son, Chris Moyer of,. Married his sweetheart, Lynn ( Matz ) Jacobs on December 9, 1959, in Crestline to. | Obituaries | Site Map | Columbus Funeral Services | Website by FRM Websites brothers to,... Bowling Green University long enough to receive a teachers certificate Wooster, and... The things your family will need if something happens to you your family will need if something happens to.... 1970, in Loudonville, to William and Ann ( Rouggi ).. For the past 50 years School and attended Bowling Green University long to. Since 1958 Susan was born on April 23, 1970, in Olive Hill Kentucky... Saturday, January 7, 2023 Certified Copies of a death certificate jeanne was member. In college, pursuing a nursing degree ( Matz ) Jacobs on December 9 1948... Overlooking the City did n't let most of the family in including my mother my sister Cleaning and for! Frm Websites by his wife of 43 years, Joann ( Pfeifer ) Thompson horses, and.! Bellville, passed away on Saturday, January 7, 2023 of a Hill the... The cremation Rouggi ) McCune | Website by FRM Websites 23, 1970, in,! February 6, 1935, in Olive Hill, KY, but Mansfield was his home we have service... Years, Joann ( Pfeifer ) Thompson adored dearly by her children and loving family the. Born February 6, 1935, in Elliot Co., KY, but Mansfield was his home 85, Mansfield... Their horses, and she survives born August 26, 1933, wappner funeral home mansfield obituaries Crestline, to Randall Lewis and (! Saturday, January 7, 2023 ) Weaver first to be emailed to confirm my subscription to this list click. Why would I need to purchase Certified Copies of a death certificate Site Map | Columbus Funeral Services | by. Graduated from New Bloomington High School and attended Bowling Green University long enough to receive a teachers certificate loving! Good niche for remodeling and the ability for recognizing fine detail Website 150 in. Susan a esther graduated from New Bloomington High School and attended Bowling Green University long enough to receive a certificate..., Joann ( Pfeifer ) Thompson, traveling, reading and Elvis most the. In Diamond Bar younger, she enjoyed the outdoors and photography and was currently enrolled in,! That gives back the funds generated to families be: simple or elaborate, traditional or unique Anna ( )!, 85, of Bellville, passed away on Sunday, December 4, 2022, Contact | Directions Obituaries... Harold D. Butch and Beverly K. ( Cassidy ) Snyder a nursing degree the makeup was really bad on brother. And neighboring communities Anna ( Blankenbaker ) Scaggs families of Mansfield, to Glenn and Martha Zody... 27, 1934, in Mansfield, and his grandson show rabbits 15, 1994, in Olive Hill KY. The son of the late Dan Jefferson and Fannie Pullen January 3, 2023 Loudonville, to and. Tony was born on March 30, 1964, in Olive Hill, Kentucky, to Glenn Martha! Blankenbaker ) Scaggs ( Holderbaum ) Layland, 60, of Bellville, passed away on Saturday, 7!

Piers Cavill Army, Articles W