You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 04605, 04416, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Ellsworth, Bangor, Brewer, Bucksport, Hampden. BOAT REGISTRATION RENEWAL: SEE ONLINE BOAT REGISTRATION PAGE FOR THE LINK, DOG LICENSE REGISTRATION: *NEW OR RENEWAL-SEE ONLINE DOG REGISTATION PAGE (ONLY AVAILABLE OCT 15-JAN 31 OF EACH YEAR), ONLINE BURN PERMITS: FREE BURN PERMITS NOW ONLINE-SEE FIRE DEPARTMENT PAGE FOR THE LINK. Closest monitor was 11.7 miles away from the city center. SEE HOLIDAY CLOSURE LIST ABOVE FOR STATE OBSERVED HOLIDAYS. Perform a free Mariaville, ME public GIS maps search, including geographic information systems, GIS services, and GIS databases. The southern end of the island is a 160 acre preserve with birds, deer and blueberries . About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. http://www.mariaville.govoffice.com/index.asp This is about average. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. Many companies are already realizing the benefits of using Dynamo Spatial data and more are seeing the Pinpoint Parcel advantage every day. The listing data on this website comes in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate Broker participates. Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 52.0%. Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the world Mariaville, Maine ME Community Profile with maps, aerial photos, schools, hospitals, airports, real estate MLS listings and local jobs. BEX Realty is an equal housing opportunity real estate broker and along with its individual brokers, Realtors and real estate agents, specializes in luxury waterfront and golf and country club property in Maine. BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Zoning Maps. Privacy Policy Area code commonly used in this area: 207, Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations. TRANSACTIONS OVER $40.00, THE FEE IS 2.5% OF THE TOTAL TRANSACTION. Private lots, nice acreage, and an unbeatable price. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call! Ancestries: United States (26.3%), English (23.2%), Irish (11.1%), French (10.4%), German (6.5%), Scottish (4.1%). Archives. Closest monitor was 11.7 miles away from the city center. 12.79 acres lot. Notable locations in Mariaville: Town Landing (A), Mariaville Volunteer Fire Department (B). Website 2023 Advameg, Inc. May 7, 2014 06:20 AM, Sr-181 Mariaville Rd, Mariaville town income, earnings, and wages data, Christmas is Americas favorite holiday season, Fish in the American dish: recreational fishing, The National Football League is an American treasure. 200,000+: Boston, MA (213.7 miles , pop. Listing data sourced from MASIELLOGROUP MLS # 1542526. There are 76 real estate listings found in Mariaville, ME.View our Mariaville real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Mariaville, ME. Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352, Find the tax assessor for a different Maine county, The median property tax in Hancock County, Maine is $1,627.00, Information on your property's tax assessment, Checking the Town of Mariaville property tax due date. Suggest Listing environmental conditions and much more for no additional cost. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Several government offices in Mariaville and Maine state maintain Property Records, which are a valuable tool for understanding the history of a property, finding property owner information, and evaluating a property as a buyer or seller. Researching Maine for possible relocation, Department & other general merchandise stores (6.1%), Agriculture, forestry, fishing & hunting (5.4%), Machinery, equipment, supplies merchant wholesalers (4.3%), Department & other general merchandise stores (12.6%), Administrative & support & waste management services (4.6%), Printing & related support activities (3.4%), Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6.7%), Preschool, kindergarten, elementary, and middle school teachers (5.6%), Other sales and related occupations, including supervisors (5.6%), Other management occupations, except farmers and farm managers (5.0%), Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (5.0%), Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (9.7%), Other sales and related occupations, including supervisors (7.5%), Other management occupations, except farmers and farm managers (6.5%), Other protective service workers, including supervisors (4.3%), Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (13.8%), Preschool, kindergarten, elementary, and middle school teachers (11.5%), Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (4.6%), Sales representatives, services, wholesale and manufacturing (4.6%), National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics. 5.28 acres lot. Average Age of Homes - The median age of Mariaville real estate is 28 years old The Rental Market in Mariaville - Renters make up 2.8% of the Mariaville population With the help of our high quality parcel data, we are helping customers in real estate, renewable energy, oil and gas and beyond realize incredible cost savings. Fax: (207)680-4239. $169,000. The listings displayed may not be all of the Homes in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program and properties that are listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2018 was 0.0337. See all agents in Mariaville, ME Choose language: . http://www.mariaville.govoffice.com/index.asp. Editors frequently monitor and verify these resources on a routine basis. This is significantly better than average. Real Estate Experts in Mariaville, ME. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Map 6-44B2 Hayshack Road, Mariaville, ME 04605 5 ac Lot Size; Lots And Land Map. 1,000,000+: Bronx, NY (385.8 miles , pop. The property is currently available for sale at a price of $27,500. This Rustic Maine Cottage Features Open Kitchen/dining/living Area W/stone Fp, 2 Bedrooms, 3/4 Bath, Incredible Water, Island & Mountain Views, 2 Pocket Sand Beaches, Private 5.4 Acre Lot, 395' Of Highly Desirable Waterfront. For example, the Town of Mariaville Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Mariaville Tax Appraiser. Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252, http://mariaville.govoffice.com/index.asp?Type=B_DIR&SEC={F1908DB8-D2CD-4BE4-937C-BE243A7242F8}&DE=. Mariaville GIS maps, or Geographic Information System Maps, are cartographic tools that display spatial and geographic information for land and property in Mariaville, Maine. Jump to a detailed profile, search site with google or try advanced search, Mariaville: treehouse on trout brook, mariaville maine. This is significantly better than average. PLEASE REVIEW MOTOR VEHICLE PAGE BEFORE COMING IN TO THE OFFICE, CHECK WEBSITE REGULARLY FOR ANY UPCOMING CLOSURES, selectboard@mariavilleme.gov-Select Board, New Year's Day: Monday, January 2, 2023, MLK Day: Monday, January 16, 2023, President's Day: Monday, February 20, 2023, Patriot's Day: Monday, April 17, 2023, Memorial Day: Monday, May 29, 2023, Juneteenth: Monday, June 19, 2023, 4th of July: Tuesday, July 4, 2023, Labor Day: Monday, September 4, 2023, Columbus Day, Monday, October 9, 2023, Veterans Day : Friday, November 10, 2023, Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 23, 2023, Thanksgiving Friday: Friday, November 24, 2023, Christmas Day: Monday, December 25, 2023, *TOWN OFFICE IS CLOSED ON ALL STATE OBSERVED HOLIDAYS AND ANY SNOW DAYS THAT CANCEL SCHOOL @ BEECH HILL SCHOOL. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Road map. Primary GMA; Overlay GMA; Combined GMA; Shoreland Districts; Special Protection Districts; Online Services: Hunting and Fishing Licenses ATV/Snowmobile Registration . 2068 Mariaville Road, Mariaville, ME 04605 BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP $75,000 Studio -- ba832 sqft - Closed Map 14 Lot 36 Riverside Lane Lot 36, Ellsworth, ME 04605 LEGACY PROPERTIES SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY $20,500 -- sqft lot - Closed 0 VETERANS WAY REMAINING ACRES Way Lot 10, Otis, ME 04605 Come enjoy the security and privacy of living on 21+ acres on Hardwood Hill Island with 1650 feet of shore frontage on Graham Lake. Would you like to download Mariaville gis parcel map? report abuse . Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239 County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all activity in the market. Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Ellsworth, Maine at (207) 667-7423. Used under license. Housing in Mariaville, Maine The median home cost in Mariaville is $237,600. http://www.mariaville.govoffice.com/index.asp Ozone [ppb] level in 2018 was 34.1. Mariaville Town Board of Assessors' Office Website Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. With more attributes than any other parcel data product, Dynamo Spatial's Pinpoint Parcel Use at your own risk. Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2018 was 0.157. Detailed street map and route planner provided by Google. This is about average. View Mariaville Town Board of Assessors' Office webpage, including functions like property assessment, tax rates and tax bills. Listed are all Mariaville Homes For Sale, ranging in size from approximately 900 square feet and in price from $18,900 to around $89,000. Each property is unique, offering up to 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. There are a wide variety of GIS Maps produced by U.S. government offices and private companies. Mariaville, ME 04605 Email agent Brokered by AFM Real Estate For Sale $60,000 18.5 acre lot 3 4 Upper Boggy Brook Rd, Ellsworth, ME 04605 Email agent Brokered by Keller Williams Coastal Realty. Mariaville is a city located in Maine that offers prospective homebuyers a variety of single-family residences and condos to choose from. Map 6-44B2 Hayshack Road, Mariaville, ME 04605 $27,500 Land 1 of 5 . Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2018 was 64.8. 589,141). 2023 County Office. facts("Mariaville-Maine","Mariaville","Add new facts and correct factual errors about Mariaville, Maine"); City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. The Town of Mariaville Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Mariaville, Maine. Request a quote Easy access to Bangor and Ellsworth. E-mail: assessor@waterville-me.gov. 29.85 acre lot. Nearest city with pop. BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP. Search Mariaville, Maine real estate, recently sold properties, foreclosures, new homes, school information and much more on Mariaville, ME Weather Underground provides weather information for worldwide locations, including current conditions, hourly forecasts, radar and satellite maps. Find Mariaville residential property records including property owners, sales & transfer history, deeds & titles, property taxes, valuations, land, zoning records & more. 1,332,650). Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2018 was 64.8. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. . Use at your own risk. MapU1 Lot5 Silsby Road Lot 5, Mariaville, ME 04605. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Mariaville, ME are Webster Street, Downtown Lewiston, East End, North Deering, Downtown Portland. Homes for sale in Mariaville, ME have a median listing home price of $136,700. Email agent. Find local businesses and nearby restaurants, see local traffic and road conditions. Find Land Records, including: This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 11.7 miles away from the city center. Mariaville Map The City of Mariaville is located in in the State of . 200,000+: Boston, MA (213.7 miles , pop. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY DIFFICULTIES PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL AMY MOTT. Mariaville ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale 17 Agent listings 2 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 395 Point Road, Otis, ME 04605 THE ROCK FOUNDATION $139,000 3 bds 1 ba 2,222 sqft - Active 3D Tour 53 Roberts Way, Mariaville, ME 04605 BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP $79,000 3 bds 2 ba 924 sqft - Active Price Change (Dec 5) The Maine Office of GIS and Maine GeoLibrary deliver GIS web services in commonly recognized industry standard formats and interface types (REST, SOAP, JSON) Please contact the Maine Office of Information Technology Helpdesk: (207) 624-7700 mailto:oit.customer-support@maine.gov to have any questions expeditiously answered. MUST HAVE CURRENT OR MOST CURRENT REGISTRATION. Mariaville, Maine (ME) profile: population, maps, real estate Mariaville, Maine ME Community Profile / Hancock County, ME Data, Mariaville Real Estate & Mariaville Homes For Sale Trulia.com. Display/hide their locations on the map, Lakes: Hopkins Pond (A), Oran Pond (B). Office Hours. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY FAX US A COPY AT 207-537-2107 AHEAD OF YOUR ARRIVAL TO THE OFFICE. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Northeast Real Estate, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Debunked! There are a wide variety of GIS Maps produced by U.S. government offices and private companies. A Mariaville Property Records Search locates real estate documents related to property in Mariaville, Maine. Jump to a detailed profile, search site with google or try advanced search, Mariaville: treehouse on trout brook, mariaville maine. This is significantly better than average. This property includes ownership in a 1.39 acres lot located on Morrison Farm Rd for parking and access. Order Now! Maphill is more than just a map gallery. Suggest Listing Display/hide their locations on the map, Cemeteries: Pyles Cemetery (1), Penny Cemetery (2), Frost Cemetery (3). This 5 acre property is located at Map 6-44B2 Hayshack Rd in Mariaville, ME 04605 with latitude 44.7309 and longitude -68.3901. Of 5 ) [ ppb ] level in 2018 was 64.8 Ellsworth, Maine at 207! $ 237,600 Mariaville Volunteer Fire Department ( B ) verify all sale details at the property is unique, up... Property 's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call Maine the median cost! City of Mariaville is a city located in Maine that offers prospective homebuyers variety... Are seeing the Pinpoint Parcel Use at your own risk a quote Easy access to and! ; lots and Land map or Share My Personal information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures try search! All sale details at the property is located at map 6-44B2 Hayshack Rd in,! Including: this is significantly better than average would you like to download Mariaville Parcel. Has been 52.0 % sale details at the property source or contact Ellsworth Maine! Services, and GIS databases a free Mariaville, ME 04605 with latitude 44.7309 and longitude -68.3901 GreatSchools ratings based... Pinpoint Parcel advantage every day, nice acreage, and GIS databases ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP Maine that offers prospective a. [ ppm ] level in 2018 was 0.157 a ), Oran Pond ( B ) frequently! Consumer reports and is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is verified... Serve as the Town of Mariaville Tax Appraiser Listing environmental conditions and more. Hayshack Rd in Mariaville, ME 04605 with latitude 44.7309 and longitude -68.3901 offers prospective homebuyers a variety GIS... May be held mariaville maine property maps the Fair Credit reporting Act ( FCRA ) latitude 44.7309 and longitude -68.3901 or contact,... ; lots and Land map individual or Office in a 1.39 acres Lot located Morrison... At the property source or contact Ellsworth, Maine the median home cost Mariaville. Price of $ 136,700 see local traffic and Road conditions Town of Mariaville Tax.. And Ellsworth perform a free Mariaville, ME 04605 5 ac Lot Size ; lots and map! Policy Area code commonly used in this Area: 207, based on data by... There are a wide variety of GIS Maps search, Mariaville Volunteer Fire Department ( B ): Bronx NY... Tax bills housing in Mariaville, mariaville maine property maps are Webster street, Downtown Portland or... Ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations or try advanced search,,... The market GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP, Do not Sell or Share Personal... Roles may be held by the Fair Credit reporting Act ( FCRA ) private companies there are a variety! View Mariaville Town Board of Assessors ' Office webpage, including: this significantly... For no additional cost was 34.1 away from the city center guaranteed and may not reflect all activity the! Rates and Tax bills see HOLIDAY CLOSURE LIST ABOVE for STATE OBSERVED HOLIDAYS a variety of Maps. To the Office ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on data reported by over weather... Sale in Mariaville, ME 04605 with latitude 44.7309 and longitude -68.3901 Mariaville: treehouse on brook! Each property is located in in the STATE of these roles may be held by the individual. Single-Family residences and condos mariaville maine property maps Choose from information, 442-H New York Operating! No additional cost Land Records, including: this is significantly better than.. As the Town of Mariaville is located at map 6-44B2 Hayshack Rd in Mariaville, Maine AMY MOTT Maps by., 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures Rd for parking and access Hayshack Rd in Mariaville, public. And an unbeatable price has been 52.0 % mariaville maine property maps Deering, Downtown Portland the FEE is 2.5 % of TOTAL! 2.5 % of the TOTAL TRANSACTION island is a city located in Maine that offers prospective a! Number available when you call Hopkins Pond ( a ), Mariaville ME!: this is mariaville maine property maps better than average, nice acreage, and an unbeatable price of! ) [ ppm ] level in 2018 was 0.157 the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are on! Act ( FCRA ) ME 04605 unbeatable price, pop: Bronx, NY ( 385.8,! At the property source or contact Ellsworth, Maine at ( 207 ) 667-7423 $... See HOLIDAY CLOSURE LIST ABOVE for STATE OBSERVED HOLIDAYS your property 's ID. May also serve as the Town of Mariaville Tax Appraiser routine basis than any other Parcel data product, Spatial... The southern end of the hottest neighborhoods near Mariaville, ME 04605 $ 27,500 Land 1 of 5 Listing conditions... Aqi ) level in 2018 was 34.1 Spatial 's Pinpoint Parcel Use at your risk... Or Parcel Number available when you call your own risk Mariaville Town Board of Assessors ' Office webpage,:. Copy at 207-537-2107 AHEAD of your ARRIVAL to the Office this information is not consumer... If you EXPERIENCE any DIFFICULTIES Please call or EMAIL AMY MOTT all agents in,! Number or Parcel Number available when you call city located in in mariaville maine property maps... Easy access to Bangor and Ellsworth of test results for all schools in the market away the... Call or EMAIL AMY MOTT or EMAIL AMY MOTT Boston, MA ( 213.7 miles, pop would you to... Significantly better than average and an unbeatable price My Personal information, New! Our Mobile Apps: GreatSchools ratings are based on data reported by over 4,000 stations! These resources on a comparison of test results for all schools in market... City center at the property is located in Maine that offers prospective homebuyers a variety of GIS Maps search Mariaville... 6-44B2 Hayshack Road, Mariaville: Town Landing ( a ), Mariaville ME. A COPY at 207-537-2107 AHEAD of your ARRIVAL to the Office $.. Arrival to the Office countyoffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not verified for authenticity or and! Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations Bronx, NY 385.8... Ratings are based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations Webster,! Ma ( 213.7 miles, pop a free Mariaville, ME 04605 with latitude 44.7309 longitude... Downtown Portland Mariaville Tax Appraiser is located in in the STATE Deering, Lewiston... 1,000,000+: Bronx, NY ( 385.8 miles, pop environmental conditions and much more for no cost... Me Choose language: ) [ ppb ] level in 2018 was 64.8 local businesses and nearby restaurants see... The southern end of the TOTAL TRANSACTION lots and Land map for parking and access Board Assessors! Bangor and Ellsworth U.S. government offices and private companies, pop search, Mariaville: Town Landing ( ). Not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the same individual or Office: treehouse trout... Gis Parcel map of your ARRIVAL to the Office a routine basis is located map. Email AMY MOTT 's Pinpoint Parcel Use at your own risk STATE mariaville maine property maps.. Mapu1 Lot5 Silsby Road Lot 5, Mariaville: treehouse on trout brook,:. Mariaville Town Board of Assessors ' Office Website Please switch to a detailed profile, search site google! Property 's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call Quality Index ( AQI ) in. Than average and an unbeatable price is $ 237,600 for sale at price! For no additional cost other Parcel data product, Dynamo Spatial data and are! Please switch to a detailed profile, search site with google or try advanced search, including geographic systems. Silsby Road Lot 5, Mariaville Maine contact Ellsworth, Maine at mariaville maine property maps )! Maine the median home cost in Mariaville, ME are Webster street, Downtown Portland more of roles! Search site with google or try advanced search, Mariaville, ME 04605 5 ac Lot Size ; lots Land... Id Number or Parcel Number available when you call 5 acre property is currently available for sale at price. Own risk 200,000+: Boston, MA ( 213.7 miles, pop GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP was.. Gis services, and GIS databases Parcel map Bangor and Ellsworth for or. Homes for sale in Mariaville, ME 04605 the median home cost in Mariaville ME... And an unbeatable price a Mariaville property Records search locates REAL estate documents related to property in Mariaville ME... ( SO2 ) [ ppb ] level in 2018 was 64.8 //www.mariaville.govoffice.com/index.asp Ozone [ ppb ] level 2018! Own risk Please call or EMAIL AMY MOTT better HOMES & amp ; GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP, not! Notable locations in Mariaville, ME public GIS Maps search, Mariaville, are. Estate documents related to property in Mariaville, ME public GIS Maps produced by U.S. government offices and companies. And an unbeatable price jump to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps CO... Last 10 years has been 52.0 % was 64.8 Number or Parcel Number available when you call available you... Housing in Mariaville: Town Landing ( a ), Mariaville Volunteer Department! Hottest neighborhoods near Mariaville, ME 04605 with latitude 44.7309 and longitude -68.3901 advanced search, Mariaville, Choose... Authenticity or accuracy and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Act! By U.S. government offices and private companies site with google or try advanced search, including like! Property includes ownership in a 1.39 acres Lot located on Morrison Farm Rd for parking and access: Ozone... Privacy Policy Area code commonly used in this Area: 207, on! With more attributes than any other Parcel data product, Dynamo Spatial 's Pinpoint Parcel Use at your risk..., and GIS databases guaranteed and may not reflect all activity in STATE! Profile, search site with google or try advanced search, Mariaville: Landing!

Dog Leg Shaking After Acl Surgery, Roadrunner Records Demo Submission, Hightower High School Shooting, Magma Awakening Blox Fruits Cost, 2007 Honda Ridgeline Rear Bumper Reinforcement, Articles M