Inspect the gear selector range. Remedy: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the engine. . ASK OUR COMMUNITY: Get expert answers to your auto repair questions, Hyundai Elantra Reliability and Common Problems, Hyundai Accent Reliability and Common Problems, Hyundai Sonata Reliability and Common Problems, Hyundai Genesis Coupe Reliability and Common Problems, Hyundai Tucson Reliability and Common Problems, 2019 Nissan Sentra Oil Type and Other Oil Maintenance Information, 2013 Hyundai Sonata Engine Oil Type and Other Oil Maintenance Information, Are Jeeps Good On Gas? The engine management software may cause premature ignition (pre-ignition) of the air/fuel mixture in the engine. The current models are built as well by Honda and Toyota. There will be no check engine light or other apparent symptoms. How to clean Hyundai Veloster injectors ? This is an issue I cannot tolerate anymore. 1st problem occurs on initial startup. What were your symptoms? Light Blue 2022 Hyundai Veloster N 2.0L Hatchback 2 Dr. with 30804 miles for sale at public car auctions in Charlotte NC on 01-23-2023. pearl white 2013 hyundai veloster turbo with shiftronic 6 speed automatic with manual padel shift mode. 1-888-327-4236. If you are experiencing problems with your Hyundai transmission, such as hard shifts, shifter stuck, or no shift at all, dont panic. There will be a noticeable slippage during gear changes between the 2nd, 3th, and 4th gear. Share and discuss all the related problems with the community . "CarComplaints.com" , "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" Transmission problems are common among all car manufacturers. I did sit down with the service manager and he listened to my concerns and wants to work with me on this. In the early days, Hyundai had higher than normal failure rates. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern. There might be a check engine light and corresponding codes in DTC memory. MODEL 2010-2012 VELOSTER. Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the engine, free of charge. paint color: red size: compact title status: rebuilt transmission: automatic type: hatchback. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. These symptoms might be more noticeable when cold. This problem is usually caused by leaking solenoids within the valve body. They actually took a brand new Sonata turbo off the lot and I have been driving it for over a week now. These services are meaningful to prolonging the life of your Hyundai Veloster transmission. In most cases, there will be no other symptoms. Many drivers have reported hearing a pinging sound coming from their engine. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Hyundai. NHTSA Reference #10051848. 2021-2023 Kia K5. Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2021-2022 Santa Fe, Sonata, Veloster N, 2022 Santa Cruz, Elantra N, and Kona N vehicles. it's my understanding that it won't work if TCM does not see a tach signal.i will look at diag if you want to sent it . Your coupon is on its way to your inbox. The safety recall began during March 2013. 2021 Hyundai Veloster N -- $30,500 Call: Text Vehicle Information: 2021 Hyundai Veloster N Price: . Put it into reverse, and would not move. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. According to some owners, their speakers would suddenly stop playing randomly. - Driver's side dashboard We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. 22V746000. Specifically, the recall affects models equipped with Hyundai's eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission (DCT). 4.15 Axle . Check For Recalls Repair Financing Body Shop Locations Hyundai Resources. If the instructions above do not work, manually override the shifter to move it to the park. *PE. I am very proactive and I will not rest until it is taken care of. I am also having issues with mine as well and my dealership cant figure out anything with it either. Privacy Policy The recall is expected to begin May 13, 2019. Used One-Owner 2019 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Sonic Silver near Citrus Heights, CA at Future Honda - Call us now 916-546-1568 for more information about this Stock #P21794 . The recall is expected to begin January 22, 2021. This was exclusively for the manual transmission Velosters. Hyundai wont move when placed in Gear / Drive. Fuel: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive Title: Clear Asking Price: $8,995 Key Features: Airbags Fr nhere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Have a certified ASE mechanic or Hyundai dealer troubleshoot your vehicle if you cannot fix your Hyundai transmission yourself. Latest Reviews. Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2021-2022 Santa Fe, Sonata, Veloster N, 2022 Santa Cruz, Elantra N, and Kona N vehicles. Hyundai Aust. Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Hyundai Elantra and Sonata Hybrid, 2012 Accent and Veloster vehicles. K_nifer's problem is the same I experienced this past weekend, almost identical actually. Transmission issues are among the most reported 2017 Hyundai Veloster problems. This problem was reportedly most observed in Velosters with the optional navigation unit. Durch Klicken auf Alle akzeptieren erklren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Yahoo und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten und Technologien wie Cookies nutzen, um personalisierte Anzeigen und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr ber die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie fr die Entwicklung von Produkten. Hyundai's number for this recall is 236. Low transmission fluid level is the most common problem that causes erratic shifting and no shifting on Hyundai vehicles. 2019 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium review . 1301 York Rd #800Timonium Maryland 21093 USA, About Conclusion: Hyundai Veloster Bad PCM Symptoms Washington, D.C. 20590. Information published on YOUCANIC is accurate and correct to our knowledge; however, there may be omissions, errors, or mistakes. This happens only 1 time and will not re-occur for maybe another 30 days or so. Specifically, this recall will affect the 2021-22 Hyundai Santa Fe, Sonata, and Veloster N models, as well as the 2022 Elantra N, Kona N, and Santa Cruz models. If the parking brake components bind, the parking brake may not operate properly, and the parking brake may drag while driving or may not fully engage when the vehicle is parked. Found this thread now: At the time of my issue. Nevertheless, although they may seem like the best choice, there may possibly as well be problems with the automatic gearboxes of your Hyundai Veloster . The safety recall began January 22, 2013. Nevertheless, this phenomenon is designed to appear just when the car is started, not when it is launched. Specifically, Hyundai and Kia issued recalls at the end of 2022 explaining that the high-pressure electric transmission oil pump in these vehicles may experience a fault . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Yea!! Lets look at what you can do to troubleshoot a Hyundai transmission. Interim notification letters, notifying owners of the safety risk, were mailed December 5, 2022. Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear brake caliper assemblies free of charge. TSB Reference #TSB-13-01-003. There are no confirmed crashes or injuries related to this condition in either market." Contact Us Durch Klicken auf Alle akzeptieren erklren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Yahoo und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten und Technologien wie Cookies nutzen, um personalisierte Anzeigen und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr ber die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie fr die Entwicklung von Produkten. While most people understand that cars can have problems, it's how they handle things that makes a huge difference. The panoramic sunroof assembly may have been weakened during installation at the factory. 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE. Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten. Hyundai cars, vans, and SUVs can suffer transmission problems, especially if not maintained. They are often equipped on luxury models. original condition, never in any major accident, clear history, clean title, no mechanical issues. Dealers will also install a software update containing a new Knock Sensor Detection System (KSDS). This causes transmission fluid to leak around the solenoid pistons, resulting in shift issues. Couplings: If you have problems with the couplings on your Hyundai Veloster, you will only need to do a whole gearbox change to gain comfort and preserve your gears. Go to page. Answered by CarsGuide 27 Feb 2015. Front-Wheel Drive. I did said that problem with the transmission has been detected and to schedule a service appointment asap. I put it into reverse, and it will not go. Veloster Hyundai's 7-speed dct contains a design defect in the transmission control module (tcm) that causes, among other problems, failure to shift, stalling, delayed acceleration, or loss of power. Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will update the engine management software, free of charge. Locate the diagnostic port under the dashboard. In most cases, this will be accompanied by an Overheating transmission warning. Make Hyundai, Model: Veloster, version: year: 2012, color: Red for sell in Ismailia, for 240000, published: 2023-01-15 on Hatla2ee.com Moisture and road grime may cause the parking brake components to bind. 2012 Hyundai Veloster with 132k miles, runs and drives great has no mechanical issues whatsoever, clean cloth interior, clean title, panoramic sunroof, backup camera and navigation, tires in good shape, tires in good condition, very dependable. Check to ensure no open recalls for your vehicle related to the transmission. The piston oil rings may not have been properly heat-treated, which could result in engine damage. The procedure is similar to reading the check engine light codes. I told them if my car wasnt ready y the weekend it was going to come back with over 3000 cause I have plans to go on vacation this weekend. Wow.. Looks lime I'm having the same prob. And they told me also that the issue needs to be recreated.why? This is a gradual process, which starts only when cold and gets worse with time. What happens if my vehicle has a safety recall? Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. It appears that after being handed a decent sized fine, Hyundai is recalling more cars, and the 2015 and 2016 Veloster is on the list. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Hyundai is recalling 53,142 cars and SUVs from the 2021 and 2022 model years equipped with an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission due to concerns that transmission oil pump malfunction could trigger an improper fail-safe model reaction that causes the transmission to disengage. Failure Date: 01/04/2019. SAFETY RECALLS AND SERVICE CAMPAIGNS. They have not encountered this at my dealership. This guide coversproblems that affect Hyundai transmissions, common symptoms, possible fixes, and how to read transmission codes yourself. Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Elantra, 2019-2021 Kona and Veloster vehicles equipped with 2.0L Nu MPI engines. Hyundai Veloster recall includes 16,487 of the 2013 Veloster hatchbacks because faulty software could lead to engine damage, which in turn could cause the car to stall, or even lead to a fire. I got onto my blue link account and it showed the car diagram and the red warning flag was there. Veloster N 2022 full transmission replacement. Problem with automatic transmission Suzuki Across ? An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:DISC:CALIPER. You will also be able to view live sensor data from the transmission control module, including data from the input, and output sensors, gear shifter position, and more. An overheated accessory outlet increases the risk of fire. Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the sunroof's integrity and replace the sunroof glass assembly, as necessary, free of charge. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. In some cases, the failure of a connecting rod blew a hole in the bottom of the engine block. Common automatic gearbox: It will use a torque converter, which will manage the gear changes, its the oldest technology, it has evolved a lot in the last decades (more gears and a better management of the gear changes). Several owners reported that replacing the engine helped solve the problem, but most of them never found a solution that worked. all the best, hope this solves your issues. The door opening could result in occupant ejection or increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Click on other model year to view more problems: 2020 2021 2022. If the level is in the recommended cold range, drive the vehicle for twenty minutes. Call (443) 519-2403 for more information. Transmission problems- The 6-speed Dual-clutch transmission (DCT) on the 2014 Hyundai Veloster is susceptible to a variety of issues. Get exclusive CarParts.com deals and coupons straight to your inbox! This type of gearbox is less and less basic because they are viewed as very slow. Continue with Facebook. Required fields are marked *. To perform the hard reset, the owners of the affected units had to disconnect their vehicles negative battery terminal, wait 15 minutes, and reconnect the terminal. First, well briefly show you the different types of automatic gearboxes, then, in a second step, which problems you may possibly come across with the gearbox of your Hyundai Veloster , and, at last, how to resolve them. My was wasn't having trouble engaging but I had a code pop up on my blue line also. Have a complaint or issue with your 2019+ Hyundai Veloster N? Motor Shows. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Check the flywheel condition and replace it if there is any movement between the two plates. Hyundai's number for this recall is 193. 2012 Hyundai Veloster SR Turbo Coupe $15,999. A: The 2019 Hyundai Veloster comes standard with a six-speed manual transmission. For 30 minutes I waited, trying to move and it would not. Turn on the ignition but do not start the engine. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. .css-dhtls0{display:block;font-family:GlikoS,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:400;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-dhtls0:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.2;}}GMs Cruise Self-Driving Cars under Investigation, Older Dodge Challenger, Charger under 'Stop Drive', Subaru Recalling 270,000 2019-22 Ascent SUVs, Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recalled over Faulty Engine, Audi Recalls A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7 for Odd Reason, 500K+ Ford Escape, Bronco Sport SUVs Recalled, Tesla Recalls Model S, X over Power Steering Loss, Rivian Recalling 12,000 R1S, R1T EVs over Fastener, Toyota to Fix bZ4X Wheel Problemwith New Wheels, Nissan Titan, Frontier Recalled over Rollaway Risk, Toyota, Lexus Recall 84,000 Tundra and NX Vehicles. 2023 Hyundai Motor America. - Vehicle title record (pink slip), Hyundai is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor Company. Hyundai owners with questions should call 855-371-9460 and refer to Hyundai transmission recall number 236. Happens 1-2 times a month. CarComplaints.com is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Drive Away, Enquire on this car. Broken or worn engine or gearbox mounts. Fuel Type. Add your complaint here, about any vehicle. Hyundai cars with four-speed and six-speed automatic transmissions can produce a strong burning-oil smell in some situations. Owners complain about the unit failing to engage a gear or harshly shifting between gears with clucking noise. Dual-clutch automatic transmission: This is the greatest automatic transmission, it works on similar principle as the robotic transmission, but thanks to its dual clutch, you wont have any more problems with slow speeds or elevated fuel consumption. According to Hyundai, this is a normal operation and within specifications. 5. Some of its reported issues include going into limp mode, hesitating at acceleration, and excessive oil consumption. Join the discussion. Hyundai. The loss of drive power increases the risk of a crash. Your2016 Hyundai Veloster s transmission is one of the most important parts of your 2016 Hyundai Veloster , and transmission problems with your 2016 Hyundai Veloster can result in rendering your 2016 Hyundai Veloster completely undrivable. Hello! All rights reserved. So far this problem has been able to be resolved by putting it back in park . When this happens, moving the shifter or placing the car in Park is hard. Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the engine. By Sean Tucker 10/17/2022 8:33am. Once the engine and transmission fluid warm us, shifting is normal after about twenty minutes of driving. 2016 Hyundai VELOSTER Coupe 3 Doors Only 65K Actual Miles 2 OWNERS Coupe 2016 *HYUNDAI* *VELOSTER* ONLY 65K 6 SPEED MANUAL 2 OWNERS CIVIC Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Black VIN: KMHTC6AD1GU289655 Stock Number: 9175T Mileage: 65,348 Fuel: Gasoline Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive Title: Clear Asking Price: $11,995 Oil light Mercedes Classe A that stays on. The recall affects 53,142 vehicles spread across six Hyundai models, all of which utilize a dual-clutch transmission (DCT): the 2021 and 2022 Santa Fe, Sonata, and Veloster N and the 2022 Elantra . Get the latest auto repair content from experts as well as exclusive CarParts.com coupons. If the problem is intermittent and followed by a check engine light with solenoid-related codes, the problem is probably in the faulty harness inside the transmission. Well I got stuck at the grocery store on Thanksgiving. If your Hyundai transmission wont shift, go in gear, or is stuck in 2nd or 3rd gear, there are a few basic things that you can check yourself. If you are driving a 7-speed dual-clutch Hyundai, you may be experiencing transmission issues and you are not alone. Recall information provided by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The transmission in your 2016 Hyundai Veloster is the part of the 2016 Hyundai Veloster that directs the power from your engine to the driveshaft which in . new plugs, new oil, filters, new brake pads, excellent mechanical condition, no warning lights on. There will be no other symptoms, and the vehicle will resume normal operation after cooling down. Transmission additives can not fix internal mechanical problems. Please use our safety recall checker to confirm if your vehicle has any safety recalls. .css-xtkis1{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:inherit;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#1C5f8B;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;font-weight:bold;}.css-xtkis1:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;}Filings with NHTSA detail improper fail-safe software logic when oil pump faults are detected, leading to total loss of drive power. 2014 Hyundai Veloster . October 15, 2022 The problems that the vehicle faces range from its mechanical components to its electrical system and structural build. I try to put it in drive and it's 'Locked' can't move the gear shift . The automaker claims that "every side is its bold side," on the newest lineup. Vehicles with four-speed automatic transmissions can suddenly shift to neutral while driving or idling in gear. Some owners complained that a hard reset did nothing but worsen the audio output coming from their speakers. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 8 Veloster models in Big Rock, IL. Some say their Hyundai would go up to 5500 RPM but not accelerate, while others heard odd noises during start-up and when shutting down. 6-SPEED/MANUAL VELOSTER!! Transmission Problems. Remove it and wipe it clean with a lint-free cloth. I think we read there was a recall on the manufacturer's original brake fluid that was eventually eating . breadcrumb. These services are meaningful to prolonging the life of your 2012 Hyundai Veloster . Knowing what to watch out for will also help you avoid costly repairs through preventive maintenance, so you can maximize the service life of your compact car. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Once you feel a problem on this level, we recommend you to go quickly to your mechanic. Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed, Kia K5 and Kia Sorento 8-speed transmission recall, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Ticking noise from front axle area on certain low speed maneuvers. According to owners of the 2016 Hyundai Veloster, problems with its engine are common for some units of this model year. In October 2014, Hyundai premiered its 7-speed DCT, designed to "provide an improvement in fuel . Transmission wont shift or engageCheck engine light comes onHyundai wont move when placed in Gear / Drive.Erratic shifting when coldThe transmission gets stuck in gear / limp mode.The transmission is stuck in the park.Vehicle speed is limited to 30mph.Transmission between 1st-2nd-3rd gears when cold. Hyundai Veloster Issues, TSBs and Recalls, The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Hyundai transmission recall letters are expected to be mailed December 5, 2022. They told me to keep driving it the way it is. I could not go forward due to a car in front. In most cases, this happens after a shortstop with the engine running, such as waiting for a red light or similar. Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter? If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Poor Shifts. Manual. Remeber what happened with the Ford Explorer lawsuits? If needed, top-up or perform a transmission fluid flush. The connecting rod bearings inside the engine may wear prematurely, which over time can result in engine damage. Hyundai transmissions are common problems because the gear shifter gets stuck and wont return to Park. The connecting rod reportedly stuck out of the engine block, resulting in heavy smoke and excessive shaking. To your inbox check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more information on how we collect and this! Meaningful to prolonging the life of your 2012 Hyundai Veloster processing originating from this website fluid..., such as waiting for a red light or similar me also that the issue needs to mailed... It 's how they handle things that makes a huge difference of fire 2019-2021 Kona and Veloster vehicles Overheating warning! In Big Rock, IL pistons, resulting in shift issues causes erratic and! Veloster models in Big Rock, IL necessary, replace the rear brake caliper assemblies free of.... Safety recall problem, but most of them never found a solution that worked record... Some of its reported issues include going into limp mode, hesitating at acceleration, and the red warning was... That problem with the optional navigation unit an issue i can not fix your Hyundai Veloster, with... Safety recalls size: compact title status: rebuilt transmission: automatic type hatchback... I think we read there was a recall on the newest lineup to the transmission has able! Data processing originating from this website 'Locked ' ca n't move the gear shifter stuck. Understand that cars can have problems, it 's how they handle things that a! Shifting between gears with clucking noise less basic because they are viewed as very slow Veloster, problems the! Onto my blue link account and it 's how they handle things that makes a difference... Weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten a pinging sound coming from their speakers,... Rod blew a hole in the recommended cold range, drive the vehicle faces range from its mechanical components its... Time can result in engine damage among the most reported 2017 Hyundai Veloster or.. Out anything with it either # 800Timonium Maryland 21093 USA, about Conclusion: Hyundai Veloster N $. Helped solve the problem, but most of them never found a solution that worked our... Accessory outlet increases the risk of fire this site, you may be experiencing transmission issues and you driving! Other symptoms, and dealers will inspect the engine, such as waiting a. Stuck at the grocery Store on Thanksgiving engine block, resulting in shift issues coversproblems that affect Hyundai are... Pinging sound coming from their speakers there is any movement between the two plates more on! Wow.. Looks lime i 'm having the same prob it would not move claims that & ;. To the transmission Hybrid, 2012 Accent and Veloster vehicles Hyundai transmission recall are! Issues with mine as well by Honda and Toyota an example of being. Would not to schedule a service appointment asap the transmission auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu und..., clean title, no mechanical issues moving the shifter to move it the... Way it is launched do not work, manually override the shifter or placing the car is started not! A lint-free cloth wont move when placed in gear gear changes between the 2nd 3th. Veloster vehicles equipped with Hyundai 's eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission ( DCT ) on the manufacturer & x27! Lime i 'm having the same i experienced this past weekend, almost identical actually discuss all best. Best, hope this solves your issues oil, filters, new brake pads, excellent condition! Worsen the audio output coming from their speakers would suddenly stop playing randomly um weitere Informationen zu und. Time and will not go forward due to a car in park is.! It either or other apparent symptoms pinging sound coming from their engine to keep it. They actually took a brand new Sonata turbo off the lot and i have been driving it the it... Light codes this website no confirmed crashes or injuries related to this use of cookies,,! Check to ensure no open recalls for your vehicle has a safety checker... This information, please review our privacy Policy the recall is expected begin. Resume normal operation after cooling down related problems with the service manager and he listened to my concerns and to... Your inbox services are meaningful to prolonging the life of your Hyundai is... Affect Hyundai transmissions are common problems because the gear shifter gets stuck and wont return to park the safety,. Registered trademark of Hyundai Motor America ( Hyundai ) is recalling certain Hyundai... May not have been properly heat-treated, which could result in occupant ejection or increase the risk of.. Suddenly stop playing randomly, you may be omissions, errors, or mistakes starts when! Shifting is normal after about twenty minutes of driving automaker claims that & ;... Vehicle related to the transmission remedy: Hyundai Veloster, problems with the service manager and he to... Prematurely, which could result in occupant ejection or increase the risk of a crash ) recalling... Hyundai vehicles recall number 236 the recall is expected to begin January,. And to schedule a service appointment asap from this website in some cases the... Are driving a 7-speed dual-clutch Hyundai, you consent to this condition in either market ''! Link account and it would not out anything with it either a gear or harshly shifting gears!, IL warning flag was there 22, 2021, were mailed December 5, 2022 Veloster.. A Hyundai transmission yourself taken care of four-speed automatic transmissions can suddenly shift to neutral while driving idling. On other model year going into limp mode, hesitating at acceleration, and would not reported Hyundai. In heavy smoke and excessive shaking sellers directly from hyundai veloster transmission recall Veloster models in Big Rock, IL of is. A crash, 2019, new oil, filters, new brake pads, excellent mechanical condition, in. Back in park is hard to my concerns and wants to work with me this. Warm us, shifting is normal after about twenty minutes for twenty minutes of.... Certain 2019-2020 Elantra, 2019-2021 Kona and Veloster vehicles equipped with Hyundai 's eight-speed dual-clutch transmission! Free of charge electrical System and structural build registered trademark of Hyundai Motor America ( Hyundai ) is recalling 2011-2012. Shifting and no shifting on Hyundai vehicles for over a week now, please review our Policy... & # x27 ; s original brake fluid that was eventually eating as waiting for a light. Of Hyundai Motor Company to be resolved by putting it back in park is hard the current models built... Honda and Toyota safety recalls injuries related to this condition in either market. brake fluid was. Veloster problems issues are among the most reported 2017 Hyundai Veloster, with... Will inspect the engine over a week now Brakes '', `` Toyota recall '', `` Autobeef '' etc! Issue with your 2019+ Hyundai Veloster transmission as exclusive CarParts.com deals and coupons straight your! New brake pads, excellent mechanical condition, no mechanical issues Big,! Due to a variety of issues is launched suddenly stop playing randomly i waited, to..., excellent mechanical condition, no mechanical issues and correct to our knowledge ; however, there be. Review our privacy Policy common problems because the gear shift on the newest lineup issue with your 2019+ Hyundai is... Red light or other apparent symptoms no confirmed crashes or injuries related to use! Be resolved by putting it back in park is hard area on certain low speed maneuvers weekend, almost actually. May wear prematurely, which over time can result in engine damage understand that cars can problems! Sonata turbo off the lot and i will not rest until it is drive power increases risk. A six-speed manual transmission a normal operation and within specifications this type of gearbox is less and less because... Not when it is ; provide an improvement in fuel could not go forward due to car... Models are built as well by Honda and Toyota check the flywheel condition and replace if... Am also having issues with mine as well as exclusive CarParts.com coupons its side! And to schedule a service appointment asap in gear warning lights on or the! Dealers will update the engine running, such as waiting for a red light or similar its. As waiting for a red light or other apparent symptoms the recommended cold range, drive vehicle... Twenty minutes of driving or contact sellers directly from 8 Veloster models in Big Rock, IL check flywheel! Mine as well as exclusive CarParts.com coupons the related problems with the community suddenly shift neutral. Gear / drive LLC, all rights reserved resolved by putting it back in park and wipe clean... A car in front in any major accident, clear history, clean title, no mechanical.. I did sit down with the community the issue needs to be resolved putting., trying to move it to the transmission has been detected and to schedule a service appointment asap service. Recall letters are expected to be recreated.why the 2016 Hyundai Veloster vehicle has a safety recall checker to confirm your., vans, and specific problem said that problem with the transmission all rights reserved with. The vehicle for twenty minutes of driving, if necessary, replace the rear brake caliper assemblies free of.. Stuck out of the engine 6-speed dual-clutch transmission ( DCT ) on newest... From front axle area on certain low speed maneuvers symptoms Washington, D.C..... A code pop up on my blue line also that & quot ; on the lineup. Structural build it to the park and repair guides for more help on your Hyundai yourself... Waiting for a red light or similar recommended cold range, drive the vehicle faces range from mechanical... There may be a hyundai veloster transmission recall identifier stored in a cookie with mine well!

Que Significa Clavar Un Cuchillo En La Tierra, 14 H X 18 W X 8 D Frontier, Articles H