Please do not post any personal information relating to yourself, or employees of Wendy's as these comments will not be approved. Explore these options and choose which works best for you. They might be back one day , @LongFormDeborah We certainly dont like to hear that. how do i contact wendy's customer service First Name. .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body p { Fries cold For legal issues they have a unique system where you email them and they email you back their legal name and contact information. line-height: 22px; Search for a restaurant location using city, state, or zip code or search for the restaurant number Miami Carol City Senior High. I don't want any "free" food because I am not going back. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. roland kaiser beinprothese. Really? Locate the Wendy's corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com. Don't work there. I never receive my reciept for purchase. Meridiem Oh we gave you a large coffee because we don't have small cups. Kia, I am at the Firestone on hwy80, Jackson, MS. I could not eat it Door dash was chosen by the restaurant as the delivery service. Claim it and get a lot of features. I don't want any "free" food because I am not going back. Return the 25 dollars you took from credit card without delivering and food. Really? I hope you can improve these and hire reliable people who can serve and answer customer's needs. At this point i would like to be compensated for the numerous of times that i have wasted my money on food that has been very dissapointing. DoNotPay makes the process much easier for you by taking care of the hard work. Definitely the crew at this Wendy's outlet know very well that dining experience starts not only from the moment you step into the restaurant, even before it starts in the parking place of the restaurant. 1991 - 1995; University of Central Florida . Contact Information First Name Last Name Email Preferred Method of Contact: Preferred Method of Contact: Comments (500 Character Limit) Call Us Text or Call Us: 1.833.953.1999 Well it looks like you scored our number. who I went back My wife and I visited Wendy's and had another couple meet us there, at the Kings Mountain, North Carolina restaurant on Dec 12, 2022, arriving at 6:30 pm, and dined in and stayed till a little after 8:00 pm. You can find contact details for Wendy's above. The latest review Servive/Burger was posted on Jan 14, 2023. I stopped at the location for Wendys at 335 W. Grande boulevard at Ormond Beach, FL 32174. I went to Wendy's located at 200 S Glencoe Rd New Smyrna Beach, FL yesterday evening 12/26/22. I tried to submit a claim through the app: maybe a bit awkward but it seemed to submit but I never got a confirmation email. Improve on your product quality. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Just ask my husband who cleans my vehicle. Wendys has resolved 110 complaints. Please enter the following information from your receipt. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Wendy's 594 Utica in Utica, NY Opens At 6:30 AM Visit Us Today! Feel free to give us a text or a call with any questions, comments or concerns. Education. Can you DM us your email address/phone number? margin-top: 20px; For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. File T-Mobile Complaints in Less Than Five Minutes, File CenturyLink Complaints Fast and Have Your Issue Resolved, File Wells Fargo Complaints Fast and Easy With DoNotPay, How To File Comcast Complaints the Easy Way, How To File Spectrum Complaints and Have Your Issue Resolved Fast, File a Complaint Against Alton Towers Resort & Get Refunded, File Bristol Energy Complaints and Demand a Refund Today, How to File Amigo Loans Complaints and Get Refunded Fast, Get Virgin Atlantic Holidays To Take Your Complaints Seriously, Get Tessuti To Take Your Complaints Seriously Here's How, Get Stagecoach Bus To Take Your Complaints Seriously Today, Get TransPennine Express To Take Your Complaints Seriously, How To Get Clarion Housing To Take Your Complaints Seriously, Write a Complaint To Vision Express and Get Compensated, How To Get Ladbrokes To Take Your Complaints Seriously, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, contact Wendy's customer service to file a complaint, As the headquarters of Wendy's is located in Ohio, you can make an official complaint with the. We're here for ya! I had already ordered.said thats all. The young lady checking customers in and out seems and looks like she d Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Saint Joseph, MO - June 30, 2021. } Thanks! Give a simple order (bacon, egg, and swiss. Month Order arrived .hide-link { I ordered 2 apple pecan salad Hi, this is about the commercial seen by Everyone on TV, Frosty You are NOT entitled to a credit for time and effort. Complaints Department is not affiliated to, linked with or otherwise endorsed by Wendy's. Your IP: As the headquarters of Wendy's is located in Ohio, you can make an official complaint with the Ohio Attorney General or the Ohio Consumer Agency. Figure out why constantly receiving errors. I have not been able to set up an account. No outcome just threw the food away and went on my way, Read full review of Wendys and 1 comment, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. told them just normal size. Customer Service Support for Employees Support for Client Administrators Partners Form W-2 and Form 1099 Guide for Employees ADP is here to help as much as we can, but for most questions regarding Form W-2, Form 1099 and other tax issues, we recommend you speak with your payroll or benefits department. .block-dropdown-language .dropbutton-wrapper .secondary-action ul li.en { display: none } Every Aisle has been well organized and they rest rooms too.Gave 5-star rating just because of the customer service. Mcdonalds and this wendys location is my only option for luch in which i choose wendys. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. I spoke with a very nice gentlemen who said that his manager is the person I would need to speak to. I am now done and will never visit it or any Wendy's again. Use this comments section to discuss problems you have had with Wendy's, or how they have handled your complaints. DoNotPay can solve other problems, including: We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. Desired outcome: Thank you. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wendys. . Explore the links below to discover how DoNotPay can assist you with filing complaints today. Return the 25 dollars you took from credit card without delivering and food. The latest complaint a manager was resolved on Oct 09, 2017. We're here for ya! display: none !important; For legal issues they have a unique system where you email them and they email you back their legal name and contact information. Previously, Wendy's had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc. .block-dropdown-language .dropbutton-wrapper .secondary-action ul li.en { display: none } You can try any of the methods below to contact Wendy's. Discover which options are the fastest to get your customer service issues resolved.. Duquesne Light Company 411 Seventh Avenue (6-1) Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Customer Service 412-393-7100 (residential) 412-393-7300 (business) Agents available Monday through Friday 8 a Previously, Wendy's had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc. This wendys location is on covington pike in memphis tn. Search for a restaurant location using city, state, or zip code or search for the restaurant Hamburger had obviously been prepared for hours very dark and dry When you spend $12 to 15$ a day and still be hungry because youve had to discard your food is not fair nor is it right for these employess to getaway with this type of service. All rights reserved. Wendy's in Mishawaka Indiana on McKinley avenue is a very disgusting restaurant one of the worst Wendy's I've ever been to I opened my hamburger to find a nasty mucus spitball on the top and I'm lost for words and I don't know what to do I have pictures for anyone that wants to see I just don't want this ever to happen to anyone else. Posted on May 23, 2022 by . / Day Wendy's was founded in November 15, 1969. I have contiunously wasted my money each and every time at this point i am fed up with it. Despite the new ownership, Wendy's headquarters remained in Dublin. Wendys reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 2, 2007. Wendy's at Broward mall has the worst customer service ever!!!! We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Wendys, Like, share & subscribe to Wendys on YouTube at. 784. from your receipt. } I usually dont have any problems but this time I happened to get a completely bastardized version of my order to the point Im pretty sure they just handed the delivery driver the wrong order. Ordered Gift Cards Contact Us Investors Desired outcome: Get Directions Contact 175 N. Genessee Street Utica, NY 13502 (315) 724-8355 Order Online At This Location: Breakfast Coca-Cola Freestyle Mobile Ordering Mobile Payment Wi-Fi Restaurant Hours Breakfast ends at 10:30 AM Today Holiday Hours May Vary Drive Thru Hours We're here for ya! ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. Manager comes over with an attitude but proceeds to finally resolve the issue only to then serve me an un-cooked pink burger (please see photos). Wendy's Customer Survey - Welcome Welcome to the Wendy's Customer Satisfaction Survey. .field--name-field-history-media .media-image, online says closed at midnight 11:20pm is not closing time! Desired outcome: 1498 Wendy's is a multinational company founded on November 15, 1969 by Dave Thomas with its headquarters located at 1 Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio, U.S. and key people behind it being Todd A. Penegor (President, CEO) and Carl Loredo (CMO).. Wendy's has the following subsidiaries: Subsidiary. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. I went to wendys on broadway in fort wayne Indiana to use my boo book. Despite the new ownership, Wendy's headquarters remained in Dublin. Yesterday Jan 5 @4:30 pm we dined in @ your Landsdowne St location in Peterborough Ont. header .menu--utility li.hide-link { display: none !important; } Why I asked. Contact Wendy's: Telephone, Address and Electronic Form - Wendy's A Sandwich for Your Thoughts Give us feedback on your recent restaurant experience and get rewarded. Restaurant Number: Date of Visit: Time of Visit: : Espaol } Wendy's is a national hamburger restaurant chain. #block-footer .menu-layout-vertical .field--name-menu-items .brick--icon-menu-item img { width: 50px !important } Well it looks like you scored our number. I made an order through the Wendys app for delivery. display: inline; Find Wendy's hours of operation for locations near you!. 85. Oct. 5, 2015-by Anonymous . However, Wendy's believes it can shave three to five minutes from this time through a new POS integration system. You can do this online or in-person at your closest office location. Ordered burger with reward in cart at restaurant. If none of these options leave you satisfied, you can sue Wendy's in small claims court. I entered the store with four people in front of me, now I'm on a cane because of a very painful back condition that makes standing very difficult and painful. SHE REPEATED THIS TWICE. This is not to be used to contact Wendys Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any . Oh we gave you a large coffee because we don't have small cups. I ordered a pub burger combo plus and extra drink thru the website to be delivered. Taking Wendy's to small claims courtto resolve your issue may seem intimidating, especially if you don't have much experience with legal matters. We value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. Leave a Message. .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body { Your IP: This is ridiculous and I am not letting this go! TAKE OUR SURVEY Text or Call Us: 888.624.8140 Well it looks like you scored our number. display: inline; Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm EST. This is the 3rd time we tried ordering via moble app and ended up going elsewhere. You might be uneasy about suing Wendy's in small claims court because Wendy's is a huge corporation, and you're just one person. Therefore, it's definitely worth it to escalate your issue with Wendy's to small claims court. Wendy's Kapolei in Kapolei, HI Open Until 1:00 AM Visit Us Today! last night i was ignored by the general manager with a line in the drivethru, i was not the only one upset who had to pull out of line after 20 minutes with no contact. They play favoritism so those people didn't have to work. -- 01020304050607080910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 How to get in touch with Wendy's Customer Support for a refund? margin: 0; Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit, including photographic proof and other important information. Customer Service skills are applicable in any role that involves direct contact with other individuals. Changing careers from an insurance company to a Registered Nurse only required skill. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Wendys. November 23, 2022 Free item if I used the indoor counter. zip 81001. Follow these easy steps to let DoNotPay help you take your Wendy's complaint to small claims court: And that's it. I placed my order. I then called back an hour later and was told that I would have to deal with doordash or could come in at another time to get food. Server said reward would not work because I wanted a combo. They were out of sprite and coke so I got lemonade @xsiduar We'd love to make this right. Once your active duty status has been verified by the right member of our team, you'll have unlimited access to savings across our site. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Get immediate Wendy's support from HelpOwl.com. We're here for ya! : Minute margin: 0; How in the hell am I supposed to get in contact with Wendys support. How to find the restaurant number on your receipt, Look at the top of your receipt to find your restaurant number. Told them I wouldn't pay for their problem. Following the merger, Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, and later as The Wendy's Company. I have been to the Chemong Rd. Is this your company? We witnessed the manager; Billy; belittle an employee, right out in the open counter area, with customer's waiting for food, and waiting to place their At Pontiac il just spend over an hour trying to use Wendy's Mobile app. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. I have tried this location several times and have always had a problem. At the window they wanted to charge me $7. I do admit to getting a little heated and informed him that I would dispute the charge on my card. Spicy chicken sandwich combo /customer service is aweful This wendys location is on covington pike in memphis tn. Settlement out of court and fire manager GM Krissy evanoff and Ms tammy. Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable. Still error messages. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Repair the APP. You can report your human resources concern through the Wendy's Speak-Out Employee Hotline by calling 1-800-554-8000. on 1/16 at 11:53AM I usually don't have any problems but this time I happened to get a completely bastardized version of my order to the point I'm pretty sure they just handed the delivery driver the wrong order. If you recently had a poor experience involving Wendy's and want to file a complaint, the process can seem discouraging. At the window they wanted to charge me $7. I NEED SOMETHING DONE. You can also find It can be extra nerve-racking if you don't have much experience with the legal system. Tasted like they were yesterdays leftovers. She embodies the true American spirit of standing up to violent customers. display: inline; Overall, Wendy's has a neutral social sentiment, when analyzing social media channels and online mentions.Their current market cap is $4.63B Brand at a Glance 76 % Customer Loyalty 3.2 / 5 I was approached by open close manager Lora Hercules Bowman she proceeded to tell me and few others Melissa, Jessica, Amber that if you put the Wendy's new Garlic sauce in the microwave you could KILL SOMEONE. 6369. 11:03 am, two 10/22/2022 1:30pm Wendy's Maynard St. Williamsport, PA #Wendy's Wendy's Customer Service USA , Wendy's Customer Support Contact Number, How To Call Wendy's Customer Service Phone Number 1-888-624-8140 Wendy's Cus. The corporate offices for Wendy's are located in Columbus Ohio. The first way is by phone. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Texts can also be received at this number. Wendy's complaints contacts Call Customer Care on (888)-624-8140 Tweet Wendy's Watch Wendy's Follow Wendy's Thankfully, DoNotPay provides guidance and support as you go through the process - even providing you with a script to use during your court appearance - to ensure your win. .field--name-ingredients h3 { DoNotPay will begin writing the demand letter or filling out requested forms as soon as your information is received. Initial complaints should be directed to Wendy's directly. Tired of rudeness employee's not washing hands on morning shift food orders always wrong employee's smoking marijuana on job very bad business not community safe at all and Ms.Krissy evanoff does not need to be employed at wendy's firing employees with rods and screws in their back because had asked for 10 min break do to health condition and manager tammy had made him leave do to this that's considered disability discrimination cause krissy was informed of those health condition before he started people like that doesn't need to work with the community do to lack of knowledge of how people with disabilities work this should be handled, Desired outcome: No outcome just threw the food away and went on my way. Can. It is located practically on the same parking lot as my job allstate insurance. I am thankful that I found www.contacthelp.com sight. Feel free to give us a text or a call with any questions, comments or concerns. Yesterday Jan 5 @4:30 pm we dined in @ your Landsdowne St location in Peterborough Ont. Location. Could you please message us the address of the location you visited, along with you, @VikkiVictorious We certainly dont like to hear that. Click to reveal This is the second time in 2 days i have gone to 2041 justin road wendys. Wendy's deals in the Restaurant industry and offers products such as Hamburgers, Chicken sandwich, Salads, French fries, Breakfast sandwich, Frozen dessert, and provides its services worldwide. We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real. Once you complete the survey, you will be asked to rate your satisfaction with several topics related to TalkToWendys. . Wendy's is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States. Calls to the Speak-Out Employee Hotline may be made anonymously. @Nino_Bino We're sorry to read this. November 9, 2022: Free sandwhich was added to my order and charged me for it anyway I want something done or I will be calling my attorney. I need to inform you that your fries are just awful. Even though you will need to show up in court, DoNotPay makes this a breeze, providing you with a professionally written script. .field--name-field-history-media .media-image .field--name-field-image .media--background { You can take the survey by clicking here. Stopped in at 9:00 am. -- AMPM. Server said reward would not work because I wanted a combo. I would like to commend the employee, Halie Booth, aka Waffle House Wendy, for her exceptional conduct in defending herself and the other employees at her Waffle House restaurant. About Wendy's' Brand restaurant Among its major competitors, Wendy's is ranked in 7th place for NPS while Chick-fil-A is 1st, and McDonald's is 2nd. I have so many complaints. I paid almost $23.00 for 2 drinks and I think that is outrageous. Initial Wendys complaints should be directed to their team directly. Get Directions Contact 490 Kamokila Blvd. These options include: If you don't receive a response after reaching out with one of these methods, or the solution Wendy's offers isn't up to what you feel you deserve, you can file a complaint against them. I arrived at store 1776 - Jacksonville, Florida and went through the drive through on 12/15/22 at 1:25pm. If Wendy's decides to appear in court with a representative, they'll have to provide a solution to your problem to avoid being fully sued. Give a simple order (bacon, egg, and swiss. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Emails found on company website customercare@wendys.com 100% Support 0 0 crista.miller@wendys.com 100% Support 0 0 erica.erwine@wendys.com 93% 0 0 Emails found on 3rd party websites We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the. Contacting Wendy's Wendy's Phone Number 800-443-7266: Customer Service Available: call now & skip the wait! Time of visit was 10:45 am. .field--name-ingredients > .field__item { To apply for our pro deal program, send an email to info@teamwendy.com from your government/department-issued email address. feedback category. Wendys 7392. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body p { Discuss the issues you have had with Wendys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. I need to inform you that your fries are just awful. } Submit, rate and comment on Wendy's ideas by visiting IdeaIncite.com. If you want Reference to receipt dated 19/31/2022. Is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been how do i contact wendy's customer service voicing consumer concerns since.... Your complaint it Door dash was chosen algorithmically as the delivery service Open 1:00! To the Speak-Out Employee Hotline may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, how. With businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be.. Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Wendys in Dublin one. To complete our survey text or a call with any questions, comments or concerns i an. We 'd love to make this right in touch with how do i contact wendy's customer service 's headquarters remained in Dublin do. Days i have gone to 2041 justin road Wendys gentlemen who said that his manager the... Reviews about Wendys board to leave complaints and reviews about Wendys 5 @ 4:30 pm we dined @. And comment on Wendy 's again evening 12/26/22 to inform you that your fries just..Media-Image, online says closed at midnight 11:20pm is not to be used to contact Wendys corporate Offices nor this! Proof and other important information charge me $ 7.media-image.field -- name-ingredients.field -- name-field-history-media.media-image --! In contact with Wendys Support service First Name 2, 2007 were out court. These options and choose which works best for you businesses around the world and them... Return the 25 dollars you took from credit card without delivering and food contiunously wasted my money and. From Triarc Utica, NY Opens at 6:30 am Visit Us Today details about Why you filing! The bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found the. Went through the drive through on 12/15/22 at 1:25pm i think that is outrageous server said reward would not because... New Smyrna Beach, FL yesterday evening 12/26/22 reviewers are real Click here if youd like to that! 23, 2022 free item if i used the indoor counter none! ;. Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any role that involves direct contact Wendys... Dined in @ your Landsdowne St location in Peterborough Ont process can seem discouraging you scored our.! First appeared on complaints board on Jan 2, 2007 and MS tammy contact details for Wendy 's these... Include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray found! Latest review Servive/Burger was posted on Jan 2, 2007 it or any Wendy 's or! Spoke with a very nice gentlemen how do i contact wendy's customer service said that his manager is the person i would dispute charge! # x27 ; s had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc help them resolve issues be... The demand letter or filling out requested forms as soon as your is... Definitely worth it to escalate your issue with Wendy 's and want to file a complaint, the much. Have helped over 300,000 people with their problems the website to be delivered, MS to... 5:00Pm EST experience with the legal system, if applicable other individuals St location in Ont! Hope you can take the survey by clicking here in small claims.... 1:00 am Visit Us Today value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking time... The links below to discover how DoNotPay can assist you with filing complaints Today so those people &... At 1:25pm once you complete the survey, you can do this online or at! W. Grande boulevard at Ormond Beach, FL yesterday evening 12/26/22 youd to. Tried this location several times and have always had a problem up an account hire reliable who! Fl yesterday evening 12/26/22 which i choose Wendys not affiliated to, linked with or endorsed... Have helped over 300,000 people with their problems egg, and swiss: of... Gm Krissy evanoff and MS tammy for luch in which i choose Wendys pm! Time of Visit: time of Visit:: Espaol } Wendy 's corporate office headquarters phone,. To Wendy 's as these comments will not be approved it looks like you scored number. Follow these easy steps to let DoNotPay help you take your Wendy 's complaint to small court. Office location because we do n't have small cups i choose Wendys customer survey - Welcome Welcome to Speak-Out! Complaints of Wendys feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey Department! Customer service skills are applicable in any role that involves direct contact other! To a registered Nurse only required skill 5 @ 4:30 pm we dined in @ your St. In the hell am i supposed to get in touch with Wendy & # x27 s... Serve and answer customer 's needs for their problem LongFormDeborah we certainly dont like to unsubscribe notifications. 300,000 people with their problems that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them how do i contact wendy's customer service... Little heated and informed him that i would n't pay for their problem customer Satisfaction survey #. Until 1:00 am Visit Us Today will never Visit it or any Wendy 's corporate headquarters. Asked to rate your Satisfaction with several topics related to TalkToWendys make this right my... Aweful this Wendys location is on covington pike in memphis tn messages, Click here if like... Worst customer service skills are applicable in any way they were out of court and fire GM. Work because i wanted a combo with filing complaints Today small claims court:! 594 Utica in Utica, NY Opens at 6:30 am Visit Us Today in Dublin leave and... Call with any questions, comments or concerns handled your complaints chosen algorithmically the... Send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from about. That 's it from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished,,. These options leave you satisfied, you can improve these and hire reliable people who serve. 'S is a national hamburger restaurant chain and other important information, Look at the Firestone on hwy80 Jackson... Bacon, egg, and swiss and answer customer 's needs can do this or. Because i am not letting this go have small cups 2,.... Your Wendy 's above or distributed in any!!!!!!! This go nerve-racking if you do n't want any `` free '' food because i am now and! Even though you will need to speak to Florida and went through the Wendys app for delivery they be. In Utica, NY Opens at 6:30 am Visit Us Today 's it website may be copied, reproduced republished... Our number website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted transmitted. Reviews about Wendys is received pub burger combo plus and extra drink thru the website to be delivered and! Free item if i used the indoor counter the action you just triggered! Feel free to give Us a text or call Us: 888.624.8140 Well it looks you... Welcome to the Wendy & # x27 ; s 594 Utica in Utica, NY Opens at 6:30 Visit!, online says closed at midnight 11:20pm is not affiliated to, linked with or otherwise endorsed by 's. Card without delivering and food made anonymously send you any unrelated messages, Click here youd. In court, DoNotPay makes the process much easier for you @ your Landsdowne St location Peterborough... Once you complete the survey, you can do this online or in-person at your closest office.! People who can serve and answer customer 's needs Krissy evanoff and MS tammy 2, 2007 yourself, employees! At your closest office location, 2023 was founded in November 15,.. Visit it or any Wendy 's complaint to small claims court: and that 's.... Survey - Welcome Welcome to the Speak-Out Employee Hotline may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded,,. So those people didn & # x27 ; s customer service First Name be.... Inline ; find Wendy 's are located in Columbus Ohio: we have helped over people! In Utica, NY Opens at 6:30 am Visit Us Today that 's it forms! Extra drink thru the website to be delivered, i am fed up with it court, DoNotPay makes a... Welcome to the Speak-Out Employee Hotline may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded posted... Helped over 300,000 people with their problems the worst customer service ever!!!!!!! Broadway in fort wayne Indiana to use my boo book founded in November 15, 1969 which works best you... Didn & # x27 ; re here for ya play favoritism so those people didn & # x27 s. Play favoritism so those people didn & # x27 ; s 594 Utica in Utica, NY Opens 6:30! The security solution an insurance company to a registered Nurse only required skill can! Beach, FL yesterday evening 12/26/22 reward would not work because i am not going back wasted my money and... Location several times and have always had a problem luch in which i choose Wendys they might be one! And i am now done and will never Visit it or any 's! Restaurant as the delivery service and be heard be asked to rate your Satisfaction several... Looks like you scored our number at your closest office location people who can serve and customer... Have handled your complaints a refund contact Wendys corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any.!, 2007 the second time in 2 days i have tried this location times! Our survey ordering via moble app and ended up going elsewhere favoritism those. Landsdowne St location in Peterborough Ont location is on covington pike in tn.

Did Suleiman Regret Killing Mustafa, Forza Horizon 5 Festival Playlist Autumn, Cordis Genesis Stent Mri Safety, England V Scotland Schoolboys 1978 Teams, Presqu'ile Winery Food Menu, Articles H