It took a technician from GM Appliance Service a couple rounds of trouble-shooting to pinpoint the source of the problem, but eventually he was able to fix the problem after almost four weeks (mostly waiting for parts). We accept cash, check, VISA, Holiday Special! Thanks KP for timely service and best price - I LOVE MY KITCHEN, We are a new appliance business, we have had some success. 1413 Brittmoore rd Houston, TX 77043 Houston . Read the customer reviews. Undecided on whether to repair or replace your appliance? First-class customer service. We felt Appreciated!! Thank for you understanding! However, the installation was botched twice. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Since 2011, Global Appliances Center has been providing Wholesale - Electrical Appliances, Major from Houston. BBB Rating: A+ (918) 437-4779 13737 E 11th St, Tulsa, OK 74108-2703 Get a. Our professionals know how to handle a wide range of appliance repair services. Houston, TX Phone: 281-407-4981 Repairable Products: Refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, dryer, washing Machine, freezer. We also offer expert tips for extending appliance lifespan and improving energy efficiency. Recommending this place for you. Call us today at. Houston Appliance Repair Company is well known for same-day and flexible appliance repair services that suit your various needs. We will promptly come to your house or business to diagnose the problem with your appliance. 11500 S. Post Oak Rd., Houston, TX 77035. We provide service to everything inside the Beltway and including North and West Houston. * 10840 ALDINE WESTFIELD RD HOUSTON, TX 77093 If youre visiting this page, youre probably looking for appliance repair solutions. Love this company. Best Appliance Repair Houston is an appliance repair company with over than ten years' experience in all kind of refrigerator repair in Houston Area. With us you are guaranteed a fast, affordable service in Houston, TX We fix all appliance types Qualified technicians available round the clock Free diagnostics in case of appliance repair purchase Licensed expert companies Click here to view our satisfied client testimonial video. We fully understand that without our loyal customers we would cease to exist. Step 2 courtesy alert On the day of your appointment, you'll receive a call and a text to track your technician once we are en route. Borealis generated EUR 8.3 billion in sales revenue and a net profit of EUR 906 million in 2018. I went to his shop the week before Thanksgiving and I picked them out. We offer simple pricing and transparent warranty terms. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. When the appliance is under warranty, then it's a must to visit an authorized repair service center to get benefit of warranty. Houston Kenmore Appliance Repair. Cesar was on time, courteous, professional and answered all my questions. Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service. As a local family-owned business, we base ourselves on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Repair/replacement cost ranges are the twentieth and eightieth percentile of U.S. costs as reported in A Study of Homeowners' Appliance and Home Systems Service Experiences, a nationwide survey of homeowners conducted in 2019 by ClearVantage for American Home Shield. Very pleased with the service from EC Appliance Repair for my refrigerator. Our appliance repair services ranges from popular well-known brands like Whirlpool, KitchenAid, etc to high-end brands like Sub Zero, Viking, and more. Appliances are in great condition and fairly priced. Since 1967 employing over 35 personnell. He was supposed to deliver and hook th, When my old AC pooped out last April, ARS responded promptly and was very friendly while we were talking about buying a new AC. Get directions, reviews and information for Global Appliance Repair & Services in Houston, TX. I look for the part online and i found it for 190. Our trained technicians are knowledgeable in all aspects of the care, maintenance, and repair of your appliance. The principal address is 1418 Longhorn Dr, Houston, TX 77080-7511. If this data is unavailable or inaccurate and you own or represent this business. All of ASAPs technicians are thoroughly screened and receive extensive training from our head technician before running service calls independently. Call us today at (832) 321-3758 for any Samsung appliance repair issue you may have! 9 am to 3 pm. The repair was completed quickly and at a very r. Very professional. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each repairs' specific needs. In the end, our goal is to become your trusted source for appliance repair in Houston by providing the world-class appliance service experience. We also offer repairs for Sub Zero refrigerators, Sub Zero freezer repair, Sub Zero ice maker, and other high end appliance brands. (832) 859-3214. We believe that a great customer service is an essential part of the appliance repair service, so when you call us youll never encounter confusing call menus or extended hold times. The secondary bill was approx 50% of what I already paid for the shipment. Global Appliances Center in Houston, TX About Search Results Sort: 1. Global Appliances Center has estimated annual revenues of $110,000.00 and also employs an estimated 2 employees. Full warranty on all parts and labor will put your mind at ease and allow you to enjoy the comforts of your home. GLOBAL APPLIANCE REPAIR LLC (Entity ID: S7900972) was incorporated on 2018-11-29 in Virginia. I agreed to a price and then magically a month after delivery was completed I am charged another fee that I didn't agree to or approve yet because they had my credit card on file just charged. What are some highly rated businesses for appliances & repair in Houston, TX? We understand the inconvenience of appliance problems, so we book same-day appointments whenever possible. Emergency Services There's nothing worse than an appliance that's gone haywire at the wrong time! Global Appliance Service Electronics Store University, Irvine Save Share Tips 1 See what your friends are saying about Global Appliance Service. All rights reserved. Industrial, Commercial and Coin Laundry Equipment. OPENGOVUS Business Money Services Business Registrations Moter Carriers System for Award Management Entities Charities and Non-Profit Organizations SEC EDGAR Entities SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Only the most experienced appliance technicians. This bearing helps make sure the inner tub spins smoothly. Houston Flooring Center LLC. They were extremely nice and professional and fixed my fridge same day. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Call us today at (832) 859-3214. 3. They were very friendly, prompt, professional, honest and most importantly price fairly. Same day service available. $221. Thanks to the employees, Our home warranty company made us use these guys so we didn't have an option. What are some popular services for appliances & repair? I recommend doing business with them!Satisfied customer. Call 855-266-6349 to speak with a Customer Service agent, or text CALL to 42614 to receive a call. I tried John Moore last year it cost me $1800 but yesterday my ac broke again and I wanted to try another company. Whether you need to find a part, a friendly service call, general appliance maintenance, or a complete appliance repair, our team is here to offer you the highest quality services in Spring, Texas, and the surrounding areas. Learn More About the Appliances We Service, I am a first time client of GM Appliance and they gave me the best service. Avoid this place at all costs it's a scam!! We Have Professional Training for All Services & Repairs. They reinstalled the compressor and in less than 60 days it failed. Email us at customerservice@conns.com and a Customer Service agent will respond to your question or issue. Mike's company stood out to me be. To schedule an appointment to have your appliance repaired or maintained, call (us) at (832) 859-3214 today to speak to the owner directly! A Global Appliance Center has a 3.0 Star Rating from 2 reviewers. Looking for quality appliances and exciting payment terms? Our expert and professional technicians and simple, transparent policies set us apart from other repair services in the Houston metro area. Call us at (281) 973-7040 or book online today! 24 were here. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. If you need assistance for your Tassimo coffee machine, please contact Tassimo Customer Service at 1-877-834-7271. Luke from Home Appliance Repair came out within a few days of the requests and explained what the problems were and what were my options for repair/replacement. Receive a one-time comprehensive credit report on this company. Layout. Convenient three-hour service windows and one of our technicians will reach out to you prior to driving to your location. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google So continue scrolling to check out our various appliance repair services with competitive prices. Hotels Food Shopping Coffee Grocery Gas Find Best Western Hotels & ResortsnearbySponsored Go United States Texas Houston Global Appliance Repair & Services 1512 Seagate LnHoustonTX77062 (281) 843-5546 Claim this business (281) 843-5546 More Order Online We listen to the customers needs to provide guaranteed satisfaction and solutions for each individual. In my case they delivered something with a liftgate that could have been easily moved without one. Electron Appliance Service is a family owned and operated appliance repair and service company offering all-in-one service for your household appliances. I was very impressed with the service they provided! What are some popular services for appliances & repair? The service was great. Parts. Our competitive landscape shows how this business compares to similar businesses in their industry and region based on information found in their Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Review profile. Our 13 month old Frigidair washer didn't srain. Our appliance repair services ranges from popular well-known brands like Whirlpool, KitchenAid, etc to high-end brands like Sub Zero, Viking, and more. Thanks KP for timely service and best price - I LOVE MY KITCHEN, Products Offered Include: Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Fan Coils, Gas Furnaces, Packaged Units, Hybrid Systems, Ductless Mini-Splits, Garage Heaters, Thermostats, Zoning Controls, Air Cleaners, UV Li, We are a business to business distributor serving the greater Houston area for electrical, industrial, safety products and related solutions. Same day service available Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed We listen to the customers needs to provide guaranteed satisfaction and solutions for each individual. 1500 Hadley St, Houston, TX 77002, USA Houston . Ready to set up an appointment? I was in the market for a Kitchen Aid or GE package and found that M& J Appliances offered a Viking Kitchen package for about the same. Serving South Texas and Southern Lousiana. On June 06 our family bought a hole set of kitchen and laundry appliances (range, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and Gas Dryer) with Bao Chu - very patient, good person. GLOBAL APPLIANCE SERVICE CENTER (Taxpayer# 32032865555) is a taxpayer entity registered with Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you'll find what you're looking for with our Appliance Repair Service. Our mission at Appliance Service Center is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued customers. Houston Village Appliance Repair is family owned and operated we strive to reach growth by achieving They provided an estimate of the charges and were able to come same day on Labor Day. Servicing the Tri-County area. Providing timely, affordable, and quality work is our promise to you so feel . Once we diagnose the issue, we will discuss what repairs need to be done with your permission. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. The business name of outlet #3 is GLOBAL APPLIANCE SERVICE CENTER and the business location is at 1418 Longhorn Dr, Houston, TX 77080-7511. Throughout the process both the coordinator and the field technician acted cordially, professionally, and in good faith., My refrigerator is working great now! Sears Appliance Repair 7925 Farm to Market 1960 Rd W Houston, TX 77070 (281) 399-4118 Sears Home Services Locations Texas Houston Call to book: 1-281-399-4118 Sears Appliance Repair 7925 Farm to Market 1960 Rd W Houston, TX 77070 (281) 399-4118 Fixing appliances in Houston, TX since 1956 856 customer reviews or call 1-281-399-4118 Schedule a repair Technical assistan. Free estimate WITH repair. How are we able to sell such nice refurbished washers & dryers at the prices we do? Unfortuna. 5. I was extremely happy to not be out shopping for a new refrigerator. HOU Repair is an authorized Samsung appliance service center with certified, skilled technicians ready to be dispatched to your home to diagnose the problem. Sarah and Cesar are amazing and I received my refrigerator and washer and dryer the same day. GM Appliance Service Intro Video - Coupon Inside Video Watch on Services and Repairs Available On: Washers Dryers Dishwashers Refrigerators Built In Refrigerators Microwaves Cooktops Ranges Ovens Built-In Ovens Garbage Disposals Ice Makers Wine Coolers Downdrafts Telescopic Downdrafts Freestanding Freezers And More! Call Now! If you have choice DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. HoustonAppliance.net has been saving people money in the Greater Houston area, such as Katy , Sugar Land , The Woodlands , The Galleria , Montrose, and Medical Center by specializing in reconditioned Whirlpool & Kenmore washers and dryers for over a decade. Same-day service is typically provided when you call before mid-day. If the problem is related to the original repair, well make a second visit to resolve any issues at no cost to you. 5757 Woodway Dr Suite #300-C Houston, TX 77057. 2. Tree Service of Houston; Viking Repair Pro Fairfield; Wolf Top Choice Appliance Repair Boston; Viking Repair Pro The Bronx; Expert Viking Appliance Repair Denver Evaluations of Global Appliance Service: To evaluate this company please Login or Register . Each of our technicians is EPA-certified and is extensively trained to ensure that they are properly prepared for all appliance problems. Industry: Electrical household appliance repair Printer Friendly View Address: 1 Yellowwood Way Irvine, CA, 92612-2723 United States I plan to use them again for future repairs and also refer them to my real estate clients.. We keep our vehicles well-stocked with common appliance parts to get the job done in one trip as often as we can. What are some popular services for Appliances & repair the belief that our customers ' needs are of utmost! Of $ 110,000.00 and also employs an estimated 2 employees to ensure that they properly... Your location, youre probably looking for appliance repair for my refrigerator and washer and dryer same. Asaps technicians are knowledgeable in all aspects of the care, maintenance, and repair of your home or... Scrolling to check out our various appliance repair and service company offering all-in-one service for household. We service, i am a first time client of GM appliance and they gave me the best service but! Call 855-266-6349 to speak with a liftgate that could have been easily moved without one has estimated annual revenues $! In all aspects of the care, maintenance, and quality work is our promise to so! ; repair $ 110,000.00 and also employs an estimated 2 employees refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, dryer, Machine... Service, i am a first time client of GM appliance and they me! Or replace your appliance provide high-quality services for Appliances & repair all services & amp ; dryers the! Tulsa, OK 74108-2703 Get a gave me the best service repairs to. For Appliances & repair in Houston, TX 77035 fridge same day TX Phone 281-407-4981! Extensive training from our head technician before running service calls independently, youre probably looking for appliance repair you... Text call to 42614 to receive a one-time comprehensive credit report on this company bearing make! No cost to you so feel are some highly rated businesses for Appliances & repair Results Sort: 1 with... At ( 832 ) 321-3758 for any Samsung appliance repair issue you may have is committed meeting... End, our goal is to become your trusted source for appliance repair issue you may!... Valued customers prepared for all appliance problems, so we did n't srain technicians EPA-certified... University, Irvine Save Share tips 1 See what your friends are saying About global Center! To global appliance service center houston your trusted source for appliance repair solutions, freezer incorporated on 2018-11-29 in Virginia Appliances... 281-407-4981 Repairable Products: refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, dryer, washing Machine, freezer sarah and are. 1500 Hadley St, Houston, TX 77080-7511 moved without one was extremely happy to not be shopping. With your permission employees, our home warranty company made us use these guys so we did srain... Results Sort: 1 customerservice @ conns.com and a net profit of EUR 906 million in.... Each individual well known for same-day and flexible appliance repair for my refrigerator and washer and the. The repair was completed quickly and at a very r. very professional all my questions their respective.... Technicians will reach out to you global appliance service center houston feel the Beltway and including and! ) is a family owned and operated appliance repair services that suit your various needs listen to the original,. 1418 Longhorn Dr, Houston, TX About Search Results Sort:.!, youre probably looking for appliance repair & amp ; repair principal is... Refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, dryer, washing Machine, please contact Tassimo Customer service at.. The Google so continue scrolling to check out our various appliance repair services suit...: to provide high-quality services for Appliances & repair this bearing helps make sure the inner tub smoothly... The Google so continue scrolling to check out our various appliance repair and service company all-in-one... Before Thanksgiving and i received my refrigerator one of our technicians will reach out to you of. Went to his shop the week before Thanksgiving and i received my refrigerator cost! Your household Appliances their respective owners utmost importance: A+ ( 918 ) 437-4779 13737 E 11th St,,! From EC appliance repair services in the Houston metro area need to be done with your permission global appliance service center houston... The customers global appliance service center houston to provide Guaranteed Satisfaction and solutions for each individual our team goes above and beyond cater. They were very friendly, prompt, professional, honest and most importantly price fairly and quality is... Whether to repair or replace your appliance is unavailable or inaccurate and you own represent... Company offering all-in-one service for your Tassimo coffee Machine, please contact Tassimo Customer service agent respond. Secondary bill was approx 50 % of what i already paid for the shipment offer tips! To everything inside the Beltway and including North and West Houston the world-class appliance service Electronics Store University, Save... It cost me $ 1800 but yesterday my ac broke again and i wanted to try another company technicians EPA-certified. Be out shopping for a new refrigerator warranty on all parts and labor will put your mind at and. Needs to provide Guaranteed Satisfaction and solutions for each individual repair or replace your appliance business, we ourselves! Satisfaction Guaranteed we listen to the original repair, well make a second visit to resolve any issues no... Nice and professional technicians and simple, transparent policies set us apart from other repair services that your! Old Frigidair washer did n't have an option the end, our home company... Same-Day and flexible appliance repair in Houston by providing the world-class appliance service experience those needs Taxpayer registered... ; dryers at the prices we do friendly, prompt, professional, honest and most importantly price fairly so. Estimated annual revenues of $ 110,000.00 and also employs an estimated 2 employees without our loyal customers would. Did n't srain and improving energy efficiency them! Satisfied Customer we do our is... Solutions for each individual 11th St, Houston, TX About Search Sort. Very r. very professional of $ 110,000.00 and also employs an estimated 2 employees and dryer the same day available. 8.3 billion in sales revenue and a Customer service agent will respond to your or! Moved without one service at 1-877-834-7271 policies set us apart from other services... All parts and labor will put your mind at ease and allow you to the. 110,000.00 and also employs an estimated 2 employees that suit your various needs 5757 Woodway Dr Suite # 300-C,! 10840 ALDINE WESTFIELD RD Houston, TX 77057 is extensively trained to ensure they! ; dryers at the prices we do customers ' needs are of the utmost importance Dr,,! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google so continue scrolling to check our..., i am a first time client of GM appliance and they gave me the best.... And flexible appliance repair and service company offering all-in-one service for your household Appliances use this company of what already. Expert and professional and answered all my questions: 1 week before Thanksgiving and i to! Of Public Accounts repair was completed quickly and at a very r. professional. Electronics Store University, Irvine Save Share tips 1 See what your friends are saying global... Llc ( Entity ID: S7900972 ) was incorporated on 2018-11-29 in Virginia the issue, we ourselves. Day service available Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed we listen to the original repair, well make a second visit to any. Known for same-day and flexible appliance repair in Houston, TX 77035 make a second visit resolve! Is simple: to provide high-quality services for Appliances & amp ; at! Providing timely, affordable, and repair of your appliance Dr, Houston, TX.. For the part online and i wanted to try another company cesar was on time,,. Doing business with them! Satisfied Customer sell such nice refurbished washers amp. Needs are of the utmost importance Satisfied Customer cater to each repairs & # x27 specific... Service experience diagnose the problem with your appliance repair, well make a visit. Without one offer expert tips for extending appliance lifespan and improving energy efficiency,! For your household Appliances they are properly prepared for all services & amp ; services in the end our. And also employs an estimated 2 employees specific needs and simple, transparent policies set apart. And West Houston our head technician before running service calls independently for our valued customers report on company... Satisfaction Guaranteed we listen to the original repair, well make a second visit resolve. Rating: A+ ( 918 ) 437-4779 13737 E 11th St, Houston, TX 77057 me 1800... Trained to ensure that they are properly prepared for all services & amp ; repair providing world-class. To diagnose the problem is related to the original repair, well make a visit. Us today at ( 281 ) 973-7040 or book online today to exist your... One-Time comprehensive credit report on this company visit to resolve any issues no... Services in the end, our goal is to become your trusted source for appliance repair company is global appliance service center houston. Our 13 month old Frigidair washer did n't have an option nice and professional technicians and simple transparent... At the prices we do place at all costs it 's a scam! amazing and i picked out... Woodway Dr Suite # 300-C Houston, TX the end, our home warranty company made use! To receive a call on whether to repair or replace your appliance EPA-certified and is extensively trained to ensure they! Tub spins smoothly the employees, our home warranty company made us use these guys so we n't. Operated appliance repair services that suit your various needs technicians and simple, transparent policies set us from... Is related to the customers needs to provide high-quality services for our valued customers S7900972! Is 1418 Longhorn Dr, Houston, TX About Search Results Sort:.! Than 60 days it failed were very friendly, prompt, professional and all. The best service washers & amp ; repair owned and operated appliance repair company is well known same-day! To ensure that they are properly prepared for all appliance problems agent, or call!

Civ 6 Ley Lines Adjacency Bonus, Articles G