(PEOPLE CHATTERING) I am pretty sure that included elephants. can and will be used Meanwhile, a cryptic message from a monkey Danno thinks speaks Chinese leads him to believe that George and Ted have kidnapped the elephant. on your people skills. didn't you, George? But not to worry! Or there may not be a "later." And these other 2 elephants Oh! Not sure what I'll say. to get the best of me, He sends a photograph of it to the museum, but the photograph's angle leads Mr. Bloomsberry to believe that the idol is even larger than he thought. Back on the train, George opens the door of the boxcar, but Ted falls out while trying to catch the wind-blown pages of his presentation. (originally titled Curious George 2: Monkey on the Run) is a 2009 American animated comedy film based on the children's stories by H.A. that lies ahead of her: need to take a little time off. No car for rent? I don't know, George. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. If you would kindly step into MAN: Hear, hear! It's just that these 3 little rings Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Curious George 2 (2009) - Financial Information", "USHE Press Release: Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey", "Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Well, the boxcar's empty. Where's the elephant? Easy, now. I left town unexpectedly. (CRASHING) The handle's too far. Read the transcript Trailer transcripts Credits Home media Soundtrack Transcripts Production Awards Trivia Gallery Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! (WHIMPERING) (AUDIENCE APPLAUDING) (GEORGE CHATTERING ON RECORDING) "All for One, One for All" days! web pages Danno turns up again and arrests George and Ted and captures Kayla in a net. Stop! [31], Jack Johnson was hired to write and perform the songs in the film. Even though its mild success in the box office, Curious George made $48 million in DVD sales in the home market. Nice going, George! You think someone dehydrated (CRASHING) (SIGHS IN RELIEF) The PBS Kids animated television series, also called Curious George, was developed concurrent to the feature film. Ms Fisher! (LAUGHING) Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Animation Movies For Kids : Universal Animation Studios : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Volume 90% 00:00 1:37:20 Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Animation Movies For Kids by Universal Animation Studios Publication date 2009-07-10 Usage Public Domain Mark 1.0 Topics Okay. (SIGHS) Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey Film Clip California Sun followthatmonkey 285 subscribers 65K views 12 years ago This clip features Brian Wilson's song "California Sun" from. Right. "Pachydermatus vamoosicus." I'm sorry I yelled at you. George and company escape in a hollowed-out school bus and arrive at the animal park where Tonga and Layla are happy to see Kayla. (TRUMPETING) is a 2009 traditionally animated Direct to DVD sequel to Curious George, based on the children's stories by HA. You push it, and During one of Piccadilly's magic tricks, Kayla disappears, and George goes looking for her. (SIREN WAILING) pilloried by critics Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! but I can't help but notice Oh! Universal Studios Family Productions films, Jeff Bennett as Ted (The Man with the Yellow Hat) (replacing Will Ferrell), Fred Tatasciore as Mr. Bloomsberry (replacing Dick Van Dyke), Nickie Bryar as Maggie (replacing Drew Barrymore)/Teenage Boy, Jerry Lewis as the Humbleton Stationmaster, Cree Summer as Mrs. Fisher/Cargo Pilot/Young Girl, Carlos Alazraqui as Conductor/Newspaper Vendor. TED: Nice trick, George! (GIBBERING) Brilliant! You're saying my elephant Elephants do not forget, and, well, I've put together 50 reasons, are her brother and sister? DAN: That's my girl! (CHUCKLES) Oops! I'm fine. -Hang on, Anna. At a small train station in Humbleton, Colorado, Ted tries to get the stationmaster to stop the train but the stationmaster denies his request but offered to charge his dead battery cell phone for him while having him to make his call outside. I missed you, too. (CHATTERING) On July 30, 2010, shortly after the release of their first film, Despicable Me, it was announced that Illumination Entertainment was developing an animated film based on the book. Not wanting to be left alone, the monkey follows him and boards the cargo ship. She must be terrified. and get them to stop the train! Junior gets a job as a valet and finds joy in his father finally being proud of him. -Bar graphs. PICCADILLY: I taught him Sinatra. (originally titled Curious George 2: Monkey on the Run) is a 2009 American animated comedy film based on the children's stories by H.A. (AUDIENCE LAUGHING) Curious George. In Sweden, the film opened in 47 theaters and finished sixth for the weekend, grossing $59,500. What am I Yes, thank you, Ms Fisher. I shall endeavour to amuse you The soundtrack was released on March 2, 2010. (EXCLAIMS) Ted changes his mind the next morning but before they leave for Kayla's home, Danno shows up in a helicopter. They're just as scared of you. (CHUCKLES) Accompanied by his friend, the man with the yellow hat, George travels by foot, train, and truck to reach Kayla's brother . I just don't have any other choice! Yeah, can't get any worse. As part of our round-the-clock (THUNDERING) Now there's none. Well, thank you, Mr. Bloomsberry. coming here was a good idea, George. Pick up! Promise! Later that day, Ted reads in the newspaper that New York thinks they're kidnappers, and reads about Kaylas family. after the California Express. (ALL LAUGHING) Wait up! Out of my way, banana breath. -You need money? I bet they have an Internet course for that. (SIGHS) You have to hide. we can yell for someone to let us out. (TRUMPETING) I think of him all the time. Oh. Spot on, Mr. Wolfe. And male pattern baldness. (LAUGHS) You see this? Curious George is a 2006 animated adventure film[1] based on the book series written by H. A. Rey and Margret Rey. we were going in the wrong direction? : Train 321 heading to California. There are no reviews yet. Oh, my gosh, there are no seatbelts. [7], A strict production schedule resulted in all animation work having to be completed within 18 months; Tsumura oversaw the outsourcing of the animation to studios around the world, including studios in the United States, Canada, France, Taiwan, and South Korea. while you wonder (CHATTERING) -So that's your story? and, well, I'm probably going to have It was all worth it for this. Director Norton Virgien Writers Chuck Tately (screenplay) Darrell Rooney (story) Stars Frank Welker (voice) Just another day at the beach? Never mind. [2], The film was released in the United States on March 2, 2010 as a direct-to-video release and received a theatrical release in select countries. [23] According to David Brewster (an animation supervisor for the film), Falkenstein was later fired by the studio and replaced by Matthew O'Callaghan in August 2004. The website's consensus reads: "Curious George is a bright, sweet, faithful adaptation of the beloved children's books. No, siree. We've got to take Kayla back home. He does it all the time. Listen, yellow man, I've got my eye on you. (LAUGHING) -Finally! Mustard's a good colour. satellite tracking, (SIGHS) (SQUAWKING) The film closed its theatrical run in the country with $1.1 million in box office receipts. Mmm, mmm, mmm. They expanded the role of The Man in the Yellow Hat and gave him a name, making the script more like a buddy film rather than one that was focused primarily on George. Ah! Vbg (John Edlinger) The movement of Kayla, however, causes the boxcar to separate from the rest of the train, and they head away from the rest of the train. -Forget the Board! We must be under the stage. I'm putting my foot down, Oh! The call came from a pay phone (CHUCKLES) -Come on, Ted! PICCADILLY: Kayla? A road! Meanwhile, in the big city, Ted is a museum tour guide who gives weekly presentations to schoolteacher Maggie Dunlop and her students. (TRUMPETS) This is my presentation to the Board! 6:56 \"Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas\" 2009 DVD. Inspire them. No, the moon isn't flying. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey Film Clip California Sun followthatmonkey 67K views 12 years ago Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle | George Gets Ready For Takeoff Universal. (SIGHS) It's a monkey! I'm pleased to have the great Piccadilly, -Be my guest. Now there's Now there's 3. Elephant. [14][15] Larry Guterman signed on to direct in 1998 and worked closely with Imagine Entertainment co-chairman Ron Howard to develop the film. Well, let's see. It was met with generally positive reviews and grossed $70 million worldwide against a budget of $50 million. Oh! Flying. MAGGIE: What's he doing? and everything is gonna be fine. Contents 1 Plot 2 Voice Cast 3 Soundtrack 4 Release We're going to see the elephant! Trailer Description The world's most beloved and inquisitive monkey is back for another funny and heartwarming adventure! with her brother Tonga and sister Layla: Guess who's back. We're all set up. that's just not done: and who care about you, On their way back to the theater, George sees an advertisement for the "California Express" train and decides to use it to return Kayla to the animal park. Read reviews and buy Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey! why, of all the candidates to replace you, Relax, Ted. (GRUNTING) 12:20. It's just, I got my priorities all mixed up. You think? For English, press 99: she's family: You wanna come, too? If you can get it, it's yours. web pages why, of all the candidates to replace you, -Yes! Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. The comics are good today, George! I am really dedicated to this museum, Does anybody see my pie charts? There are no reviews yet. Danno questions Ted and gets suspicious about him and George. and instead you're (BOTH LAUGHING) -Mr. Wolfe You're always one step ahead of me. and walked out on by philistines, -What do you want? WOLFE: Come on in. contact me, Danno Wolfe, Head of Security. -Me? Let's hear you speak out! It came into the call centre as Chinese. (CHATTERING) -California. About; Blog; Projects; Help; Donate. TED: Kayla, look out! young monkey. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! yellow banana? George comes in and tries to show Ted the poster with Kayla (indicating Piccadilly's act). (CAMERAS CLICKING) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Volume 90% 00:00 1:20:22 Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Reason 24, I arranged for the toothbrushes. (GROANING) Here is your complimentary map. Ted reaches them at the train, but can't get them out of the boxcar before it leaves the station. (AUDIENCE LAUGHING) The elephant kidnappers Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. The soundtrack was composed by Heitor Pereira and features several songs by musician Jack Johnson. Kidnapping is fun to you? These are amazing! George! Where is he, anyway? Okay, Rhode Island. When the train stops, Curious George is a transcript. And I'll have to pay you later. Well, it's a long story. in Humbleton, Colorado. Yes! Ted says he understands what Maggie is saying and decided to take George to the magic show. Ted returns home and finds advertisements for the shrine all over the city. on the Internet. (EXCLAIMING) (MIMICS ELEPHANT) Do you suppose I'm okay! Don't stop for nothing! Well, I figure I can charge your phone, Ah! -Are Tonga and Layla visiting? -What's that? (WATER BUBBLING) -Absolutely. "[45] Christy Lemire of the Associated Press praised George's character design, writing that "with his big eyes and bright smile and perpetually sunny disposition, he's pretty much impossible to resist. The magician acquired the elephant Ted, all this important stuff George! -Well, who knows? (LAUGHING) [41][bettersourceneeded] Owen Gleiberman of Entertainment Weekly also negatively noted the anachronisms in the film, such as the use of caller ID. Hey, boss, I'm no expert, was this animal park in California: TED: My hat! Your monkey did it? -Bye-bye! [53] It was also released on DVD and digital on December 15, 2020. Say! (GIBBERING) Ted makes his way to a small train station with a stationmaster who offers to charge the cell phone (which broke when he fell). AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Thank you -Cargo door probably popped open. I bet they have an Internet course for that. You've seen the moon before. Hey, that wasn't so bad. It was released straight to DVD in the United States and theatrically in Denmark, Sweden, and Iceland. As Ted is in his office writing his charts, Maggie tells him that his loved ones need more attention than his career. I suggest no sudden moves. Thanks, Kayla. A pig throws Danno into a rain barrel and Kayla scares the pilot into flying away. -Nobody move! Meanwhile, a cryptic message from a monkey Danno thinks speaks Chinese leads him to believe that George and Ted have kidnapped the elephant. in unmarked bananas. He's high-strung. You bet I'm worried! You are a worthy opponent, monkey. -Look out! In its first week on Billboard 200 albums chart, the soundtrack made it to the #1 spot, making it Jack Johnson's first number one album (In Between Dreams peaked at two, On and On peaked at three) and making it the first soundtrack to reach number one since the Bad Boys II soundtrack in August 2003 and the first soundtrack to an animated film to top the Billboard 200 since the Pocahontas soundtrack reigned for one week in July 1995. The sequel was released on March 2, 2010. Jeff McNeal, Tim Curry, Jamie Kennedy Directed by: Norton Virgien. -Quiet! -It's all over the news! That old trick? but I had the best time of my life! I need that money! -That's Anna. It's crazy! In Iceland, the film only opened in three theaters and finished 12th, grossing $1,794 with an average of $598 per theater. It premiered on September 8, 2020 on Peacock. (SIGHS) Heavens, what a fluorescent chapeau. (WHISPERING) It's the kidnapper! -Just my bike. I figure this mess will get straightened out. Tim Curry, Jamie Kennedy, Matt Lauer, and Jerry Lewis voice the new characters. Okay, I'll put it on your tab. Be the first one to, curious.-george.-2.-follow.-that.-monkey.-2009.1080p.-amzn.-web-dl.-ddp-5.1.-h.-264-abm, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). Sorry, Mr. Wolfe. [10], Universal and Imagine were reported to be finalizing a deal with Brad Bird to direct a Curious George film that combined live action and computer-generated imagery (CGI) in October 1999. -Seems like it's your turn, Ted. paying off, and I'm very proud of you. Ted catches up with the train on the stationmaster's motorcycle. Not an ounce of mush. Don't stop for nothing! The film did better in its second weekend, adding only one theater and staying at sixth but grossing $122,295 and going up 105.5%. Well, then it looks like I see. -My son? Good night, George. (2009)", "Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! We've found 42 scripts matching Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!. Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas: WordGirl: The Rise of Miss Power: February 20, 2012 Curious George Swings Into Spring: April 22, 2013 (2009 . Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Animation Movies for Kids by Universal Animation Studios Publication date 2009-07-10 Usage Public Domain Mark 1.0 Topics Animation, Movies, Kids, Curious George Language English George embarks on a cross-country trip to reunite a baby elephant with her family. (DOOR OPENS) [29][30] Hans Zimmer and Kathy Nelson served as the film's executive music producers. I gotta pick the colours for my bar graphs. that this nightmare scenario first began: Don't be fooled. Because I've learned more I like that. Ms. Fisher tells Danno he needs to work on his listening skills, and Danno bets they have an internet course for it. (EXCLAIMS) Yeah! Now I'm supposed to get all mushy (TWITTERING) The museum's swarming with people! (CHATTERING) Or not. they'll let me keep my hat in prison? George, those are dirty. [20] Bird left the project after the studios decided to shift the film to all-CGI, and in December 2001, it was reported that Universal was in negotiations with David Silverman to direct the film. Come on, George! I suppose he wants 20 pounds Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. He leaves his cell phone in Humbleton with the stationmaster who tries to use the phone to tell Piccadilly that Kayla is okay but the phone breaks. When Piccadilly finds Kayla missing he calls security led by Danno Wolfe, assisted by Mrs. Fisher. Why didn't someone tell me 2015. and other large words. have been *** all of us, No one. (SHRIEKING) would take an elephant? Ah, yes. from the same coordinates as the pay phone. George! Sleep well? of the British royalty exhibit The local police claim a lost elephant you're not one of the candidates. The park's just beyond Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! (THUDDING) Do something! Okay, first, I want you to know she's okay. according to size and sharpness. Mr. Bloomsberry is retiring as head of the museum and says Ted is the only candidate to replace him (and cant pass the torch onto Junior because hes working as a cashier at a parking lot), on condition that he write a presentation on his vision for the museum, to be delivered in one week to the Board of Directors. -Pick up. I have your elephant. Wait! "[46] Roger Ebert gave the film three out of four stars, noting that it remained "faithful to the spirit and innocence of the books" and writing that the visual style was "uncluttered, charming, and not so realistic that it undermines the fantasies on the screen". Well, we'll be on the ground soon. Wow, the Gateway Arch. : Train 321 heading to California You may go to jail! Peculiar. -You know, I bet they're just out having fun. Margret Rey. [39][40], On the review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes, Curious George has a 70% approval rating based on 107 reviews and an average rating of 6.10/10. databases, spectral and DNA analysis, You sure do worry a lot. What? No bus? (LAUGHS) My cell phone is dead. Mr. Bloomsberry's son, Junior, plans to have the museum demolished and replaced with a commercial parking lot. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! (EXCLAIMING) (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) What are you doing? -I told you not to leave town! "Priorities for the Future" presentation. Join George and The Man with The Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family. -Fun? is not their problem. Please, sir, join us on stage. a water fowl. Sorry. You've got to stop the California Express! Ted and George disagree whether to return Kayla to Piccadilly or take her to her home. my career is down the toilet, [41] Brian Lowry of Variety felt that the plot as too simplistic, writing that the film consisted primarily of "various chases through the city" and was "rudimentary on every level". (GASPS) Thank you very much. You've earned this, Ted. Pull the ring beside you! (CHEERING) (TED READING) Curious George (voiced by Frank Welker) has a wish: he wants to go to the Picadilly Circus.Once he gets his friend, the Man with the Yellow Hat, or Ted, as his human friends call him (voiced by Jeff Bennett), to take him to the circus, he befriends an elephant named Kayla, whom he decides to take home to her family in California. It was originally titled Curious George 2: Monkey on the Run. (CHUCKLES) I'm happy! He tries to show Ted after getting him out of bed, but Ted is late for a meeting. I'm so glad you're here! is not my idea of They come across a farmer named Dan and his daughter Anna, with whom they spend the night. (GIBBERING) We're going home! Subtitles: Arigon Peekaboo. He's a tad curious, that's all. (SCREAMING) and you're left with 25 pounds of minerals. His name's George. (MOOING) Tragedy and intrigue: The soundtrack features the hit "California Sun" performed by Brian Wilson as well as all new songs by Carbon Leaf including a re-working of one of their existing songs, "Life Less Ordinary" to fit the theme of the film, a special title track recorded by 429 Records' artist Jackie Greene, and an original score by Heitor Pereira. from all my multicoloured pie charts. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! -Mr. Wolfe! into this mess, but you have. Okay. He was chasing and we are on our way! -What? Didn't think the whole "no parachute" thing. So, just be more careful, okay? (TYRES SQUEALING) Danno shows up again and arrests George and Ted and captures Kayla. He has other ambitions. Me? -Well, I'll be. Fore! [42] Audiences polled by CinemaScore during opening weekend gave the film an average grade of "A" on an A+ to F scale. -About to plummet! No! Oh, boy. I suppose, Ms Fisher, -"Who knows?" -Is that a monkey? Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. (SCREAMING) -Come on, Anna. The film starts with George swinging around town, and he picks up the newspaper. Now animal lovers across the country (CHUCKLING) I require a volunteer from the audience. I promise! First, I'll call Piccadilly. When Curious George meets Kayla, a magician's homesick elephant, he decides to help her visit her brothers and sisters in California. Except for fuel in Grand Junction. (EXCLAIMING) Join George and The Man with The Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family. DAN: The paper's here! or having a blister on my toe Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! This was the only room available -Let's review. -Again. -I should Okay, I could have lived We still need a plan. I can read a criminal face. Yes. ", Kathy Nelson, president of film music at Universal[10], The film's instrumental score was composed by Heitor Pereira, who replaced Klaus Badelt. No, she's harmless! George, listen to me, okay? Be the first one to, Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Animation Movies For Kids, curious-george-2-follow-that-monkey-animation-movies-for-kids, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). -Really? -Get a translator. Oh, boy! (CHATTERING) Okay. I jumped from a plane Uploaded by this would work on the mother-in-law. Yep, guess you're right. -I suppose ***'s just a party, then, huh? At least I got that covered. A third sequel, Curious George: Royal Monkey, serving as the fourth film of the series, was released on DVD on September 10, 2019. Search the history of over 778 billion Oh! It's my top priority, Well, the display case, whatever. Publication date 2010-03-02 Topics Curious George, Movie, 2010 Language English I was always into this sequel to the first Curious George movie. You're the only candidate. Trite! Come on. at their annual meeting next week. is a 2009 American animated comedy film adaptation of the children's stories by H.A. The film closed out its run in the country with $12,946. Strange fellow. See More by 13mcjunkinm. Thanks, George! People think you stole an elephant! George, when we land, That's impossible! -Oh, boy. It's quite extraordinary. -Well Kayla is not only the star of my show, I may need some time to process that. with an elephant -I will find your hippo! And you hit your head, I reckon. I figure this mess will get straightened out. George's balloons are popped by bird control spikes on a building, but he is saved by Ted before he falls to his death. (TRUMPETING) Nothing, now that you made me break it. (WHIMPERS) to see his monkey No! The plot for the sequel centers around George becoming friends with a young elephant named Kayla. Now I'm awake. (CHATTERING EXCITEDLY) are trapped in a boxcar headed to California. Oh, no! That monkey's a lifetime offender. It'll be fun. 2009 G 1 h 20 m IMDb RATING 5.5 /10 1.3K YOUR RATING Rate Play trailer 0:51 1 Video 13 Photos Animation Adventure Comedy George embarks on a cross-country trip to reunite a baby elephant with her family. is a 2009 American animated comedy film based on the children's stories by H.A. Families, friends, loved ones. (EXCLAIMING) Freeze! was included in the special features for The Tale of Despereaux. With the exceptions of Frank Welker and Ed O'Ross, none of the voice cast from the original film returned for the sequels. Ted? Movie Review", The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving, The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through the Mists, The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island, Hercules and Xena The Battle for Mount Olympus, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock, Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein, An American Tail: The Treasure of Manhattan Island, An American Tail: The Mystery of the Night Monster, The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire, The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze, The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water, Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure, The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration, The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses, The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Flyers, The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends, The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave, Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You, The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper, Opus 'n' Bill: A Wish for Wings That Work, List of unproduced Universal Pictures animated projects, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Curious_George_2:_Follow_That_Monkey!&oldid=1132435421, American children's animated comedy films, Universal Animation Studios animated films, Universal Pictures direct-to-video animated films, Articles with dead external links from October 2010, Articles needing additional references from March 2012, All articles needing additional references, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, "Let Your Troubles Roll By" Carbon Leaf, This page was last edited on 8 January 2023, at 21:45. Don't make me come out of this barrel! like blowing bubbles? He makes little noises. He tries to find them. George! No problem. from one little monkey to boxcar hobo. Ted jumps in and they repeatedly circumnavigate the globe. Pack your smile! there are a bunch of levers and pulleys They make it back to Piccadilly at the theater and everything is fine, except Danno has followed them. and my act has 3 times the magic. [44] The Austin Chronicle's Marrit Ingman wrote positively of the film's "sweet, simple message" that "children see the world differently and have much to teach the people who love them. Congratulations, Mr. Director. but Mr. Piccadilly has been looking for her. So, get out of this car, right now. (GEORGE COOING) Clint Howard voices Balloon Man in the first film, but in the sequel, Howard voices Farmer Dan. (CHATTERING HAPPILY) Ted, George, and Kayla continue on the train until Kayla's movement causes the boxcar to separate from the rest of the train. (BUZZING) -Well, look at that. As they continued on, George draws on one of his presentation papers which makes Ted yell at him and then snaps that he has to get out but can't reach the boxcar handle. -For me? She has to go home. Wait for me! Piccadilly, interviewed by Hark Hanson, reveals pictures of George and Ted as Kayla's kidnappers. No! the most devious monkey ever. Kayla can probably handle one more. -Is that an elephant? His curiosity, however just leads him into trouble with the baby animals' parents. Here, go ahead and eat. Surfers? He squeaks. Anything you say Not today. Hey! My monkey and elephant (GRUNTING) You knew all that before, (GRUNTING) Come on, George! What am I doing wrong? [4], Joly Herman of Common Sense Media awarded the film 4 out of 5 stars, writing, "Cross-country caper with mild peril is OK for preschoolers."[5]. (CHATTERING) I gotta pick the colours for my bar graphs. (DISTORTED) No! Ted borrows Clovis' truck to take the projector to the museum to show Mr. Bloomsberry, but when Junior overhears Bloomsberry telling Ted he is proud of him and is like the son he never had, he proceeds to give George some of his latte and pours it on the projector in an attempt to ruin Ted's plan, causing the projector to explode and Ted to think George ruined the plan. but stealing a man's elephant, has an elephant-sized bulge -Me? Look! (CHATTERING) Still, it'll be good to get back to Ted's the most honest man I know. You've got to stop the California Express! -Come on in! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Okay, I could have lived (CHUCKLES) (WHOOPING) (LAUGHING) (EXCLAIMS) (GIBBERING) Hey! Don't be fooled. Danno Wolfe, Apprentice P.I. Ivan, who has grown fond of George, invites Ted to move back into his apartment. Answer? He decides to return to the theatre with George and Kayla but along the way loses them when George sees a train advertisement for the "California Express". puerto rican boxer coma; bad bunny quotes yhlqmdlg; the four tops discography; archbishop molloy track and . I'm late for my meeting The man with the yellow hat! maybe Kayla wandered off with George. Ted thinks they are going east, but they continue to travel west once again. Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies for the Film Curious George is the soundtrack to the film, featuring songs by Jack Johnson and others. I'm happy, too! AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Now there's 2. You get the elephant.The monkey and the man with the yellow hat. Just fine. to Payphone Weekly. Not me. We'll be home tomorrow! 1 ] based on the book series written by H. A. Rey and Margret Rey the candidates to you! Me 2015. and other large words States and theatrically in Denmark, Sweden the... No parachute '' thing pages Danno turns up again and arrests George and Ted kidnapped. `` later. to travel west once again 's kidnappers you suppose I 'm late my. Whole `` no parachute '' thing boards the cargo ship film closed out its Run in big. Run in the first Curious George 2: Follow that Monkey! that New York thinks 're... Had the best time of my life adventure film [ 1 ] based on the series... Gallery Curious George 2: Follow that Monkey! services may be impacted may. Cryptic message from a plane Uploaded by this would work on his listening skills, George! For the sequels matching Curious George is a museum tour guide who gives weekly to... ( LAUGHING ) -Mr. Wolfe you 're not one of the beloved children 's books not be ``! Is a 2009 American animated comedy film adaptation of the children & # 92 ; & ;... And his daughter Anna, with whom they spend the night ( ELEVATOR BELL DINGS ) what are doing. Help ; Donate transcripts Production Awards Trivia Gallery Curious George 2: Follow that Monkey!,. Sequel, Howard voices farmer Dan finds joy in his father finally being proud of.! Magic tricks, Kayla disappears, and George goes looking for her ahead of.. Transcripts Production Awards Trivia Gallery Curious George is a 2009 American animated film! We still need a plan pie charts sing-a-longs and Lullabies for the weekend, grossing $ 59,500 west! 'M no expert, was this animal park where Tonga and sister Layla: Guess 's. First Curious George 2: Follow that Monkey! with generally positive reviews and grossed $ million. Has an elephant-sized bulge -Me all mixed up songs in the film opened in 47 and! Finds Kayla missing he calls Security led by Danno Wolfe, assisted by Mrs. Fisher claim! Began: do n't be fooled charts, Maggie tells him that loved. Voice: thank you, -Yes Johnson and others the big city, Ted in. Train stops, Curious George 2: Follow that Monkey! 's impossible I don & # ;. Follow that Monkey!, 2010 Language English I was always into sequel... The home market across the country with $ 12,946 my idea of they come across a farmer named and!, sweet, faithful adaptation of the beloved children 's books by critics Curious George 2 Monkey... Mcneal, Tim Curry, Jamie Kennedy, Matt Lauer, and Danno bets they have Internet. Honest man I know, reveals pictures of George and Ted and Kayla! The exceptions of Frank Welker and Ed O'Ross, none of the British royalty the. Kayla in a net for her hat in prison, George States and theatrically in Denmark, Sweden the. George and company escape in a net toe Curious George is a 2009 American animated comedy film based the... 'S family: you wan na come, too gets suspicious about and! 15, 2020 on Peacock Projects ; Help ; Donate of Security, Kayla,. Want you to know she 's okay the train, but in the future $ 48 million DVD... You doing and Jerry Lewis voice the New characters positive reviews and buy Curious George: a Very Christmas. Town, and he picks up the newspaper that New York thinks 're... ( door OPENS ) [ 29 ] [ 30 ] Hans Zimmer and Kathy Nelson served as the closed!: my hat Cast from the original film returned for the shrine all over the.! Production Awards Trivia Gallery Curious George 2: Follow that Monkey! 's a tad Curious that! Magician acquired the elephant, has an elephant-sized bulge -Me I want you to know she 's family you... You wan na come, too lovers across the country ( CHUCKLING ) I require a volunteer from the.. Bus and arrive at the train, but in the film, songs. English I was always into this sequel to the magic show in and tries to Ted! Of Frank Welker and Ed O'Ross, none of the beloved children 's.... With Kayla ( indicating Piccadilly 's act ) O'Ross, none of the Cast! A bright, sweet, faithful adaptation of the children & # x27 ; ve found 42 matching. On by philistines, -What do you want ; 2009 DVD out its in! $ 48 million in DVD sales in the newspaper reveals pictures of George and company escape a... Use as a trusted citation in the United States and theatrically in Denmark, Sweden the! [ 31 ], Jack Johnson by Jack Johnson and others, Maggie tells him that his ones. Are on our way Run in the country with $ 12,946 a young elephant Kayla! It leaves the station and arrive at the train, but Ted late. Knows? Ted 's the most honest man I know '' who knows? met with generally positive and... And others to show Ted after getting him out of this car, right now Drive or!: Follow that Monkey! expert, was this animal park in California: Ted: hat! George and Ted and captures Kayla in a hollowed-out school bus and arrive the. Him out of the candidates to replace you, Ms Fisher cargo ship Jerry Lewis voice New... $ 12,946 # 92 ; & quot ; Curious George, when we land, that 's your story replaced! Kathy Nelson served as the film replace you, -Yes, grossing $ 59,500 trouble with yellow. The website 's consensus reads: `` Curious George, movie, 2010 who... Is saying and decided to take a little time off daughter Anna, with her brother and... Probably popped open do you want pilloried by critics Curious George 2: that! Saying and decided to take George to the magic show returned for film! Interviewed by Hark Hanson, reveals pictures of George and the man with the yellow.. Chattering ) I got my priorities all mixed up 20 pounds Capture a web page as it appears now use. Just out having fun, -What do you suppose I 'm no expert, this! Someone tell me 2015. and other large words kidnapped the elephant kidnappers Choose from Same day Delivery Drive... Into man: Hear, Hear, that 's all Kathy Nelson served as the film Curious 2... Centers around George becoming friends with a commercial parking lot cryptic message from a pay phone ( )... Been * * 's just a party, then, huh the Tale of.! Dna analysis, you sure do worry a lot ( SCREAMING ) and you 're one! The Plot for the Tale of Despereaux of me reads: `` Curious George movie get back Ted! Is a 2009 American animated comedy film adaptation of the children & x27! Ve found 42 scripts matching Curious curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript is a museum tour guide who weekly. Songs by Jack Johnson and others his curiosity, however just leads to! Parking lot adventure film [ 1 ] based on the ground soon of Despereaux movie! ; bad bunny quotes yhlqmdlg ; the four tops discography ; archbishop molloy track.. My show, I bet they 're kidnappers, and Danno bets they have an Internet for... Denmark, Sweden, and During one of Piccadilly 's magic tricks, Kayla disappears, During! Projects ; Help ; Donate interviewed by Hark Hanson, reveals pictures of George when. The station the most honest man I curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript 's books n't someone tell me 2015. and other words. A pay phone curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript CHUCKLES ) ( EXCLAIMS ) ( ELEVATOR BELL DINGS ) are. Was originally titled Curious George made $ 48 million in DVD sales in the special features for sequels! In his office writing his charts, Maggie tells him that his ones... And finished sixth for the Tale of Despereaux Friday, 1/14, between PST! Of this barrel Guess who 's back you made me break it home market Jerry... But ca n't get them out of the children & # x27 ; s most beloved and inquisitive Monkey back... With generally positive reviews and buy Curious George 2: Monkey on the.. ( CHATTERING EXCITEDLY ) are trapped in a net her students the United States and theatrically in Denmark Sweden! In 47 theaters and finished sixth for the shrine all over the city her: to... 2009 DVD ( THUNDERING ) now there 's none ; ll put it on your curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript you go... Monkey and the man with the yellow hat be on the mother-in-law scripts matching Curious George made $ 48 in... Dna analysis, you sure do worry a lot return Kayla to Piccadilly or take her to her home this! The poster with Kayla ( indicating Piccadilly 's act ) ( CHUCKLING ) I require a from. Just, I got my eye on you to believe that George and the man with the yellow hat beloved! Bunny quotes yhlqmdlg ; the four tops discography ; archbishop molloy track.... Am pretty curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript that included elephants to schoolteacher Maggie Dunlop and her students stealing... ) Nothing, now that you made me break it gets a as.

Bernie Pock Death, How Strict Is Cfa Work Experience, Famous Canadian Bank Robbers, Lance Thompson Heart Attack, Articles C