How can you wait a hour and then go to pick up your food and wait another hour lol never seen a place like this before terrible, We was visiting lastnight and was astonished at the behaviour of the owner. I followed the young girl outside as Im a waitress aswell & would be mortified if that happened to me. I couldnt figure out who the manager was so i didnt complain, the food was absolutely outstanding but (i think) the new waitress needed to be taught more as i cannot get beer off my clothes. The food was amazing. then a young lady bought us our 2 tiger beers that we had ordered, she then dropped the 2 tiger beers and glasses, spilling the beer all over my clothes and my husbands clothes and all over our food, another waitress came over and took our food and helped us dry up. they also gave us red napkins and placed it onto our laps which was nice! First time I collected and was told 20 minutes. She kept apologising but rarely did anything to help us. She kept apologising but rarely did anything to help us. At this point we all got up and said (still calmly) that we didnt come out to witness child abuse or be talked about. A which point i was shouted out by the manager and asked if i wanted to leave or order main course. Select Language. SOUTH HOOK LNG TERMINAL COMPANY LTD. ST GEORGES NEWS FOOD AND WINE LIMITED STARLIGHT SUPPORT SERVICES LTD Shams Trading Uk Ltd T/A The Mughals Indian Restaurant ShipServ Limited Shobhna Investments Ltd T/A W14 Hotel Sideways 6 St James Veterinary Group St Stephens Gate Medical Practice Stayfix Limited South Woodham Ferrers, England, United Kingdom, 10 Heralds Way, South Woodham Ferrers, England, United Kingdom, #3 of 79 places to eat in South Woodham Ferrers, #4 of 79 places to eat in South Woodham Ferrers, #62 of 79 places to eat in South Woodham Ferrers, #14 of 79 places to eat in South Woodham Ferrers, Lovely food but service very slow and sloppy, China kitchen south woodham ferrers takeaway menu. i defo recommend this place! We had a lovely evening at China kitchen the food was great and the staff was really good the lady manger or owner was so friendly and happy..it was just a big cold in there..But we all had a lovely evening When confronted about this the aggressive lady owner had walked into the back & left her husband to deal with it . service was amazing. The curtain has a delicate hydrangea design. South Africa. I should add we had 4 generations of our family there from my parents in their 80's to my own young grandkids including one who is Autistic. which cost over 40 and to be honest for a Saturday takeaway you wouldve thought all of the food would be nice and fresh. service was amazing. China Kitchen: Amazing quality, absolutely outstanding! well looked after and enjoyed our time together. A 0.6 km de Travelodge Gosport. the waitresses were so kind to us and lovely! China Kitchen. She kept apologising but rarely did anything to help us. Amazing quality, absolutely outstanding! This should have been the end of it but no as we was walking back to the car all upset about how our Mothers Day was ruined and the children crying , we noticed that they had charged us twice ! At this point we all got up and said (still calmly) that we didnt come out to witness child abuse or be talked about. i said of course we would like our dinner. She kept apologising but rarely did anything to help us. Google users who visited China Kitchen state that the most suitable rating is 4.6. Your local Hot Wok Essex is: South Woodham Ferrers, 1 Reeves Way, CM3 5XF. The waitress just stood there watching - turns out its her partner - I will not be revisiting this place as they are totally unprofessional and should not be treating people this way.More, I came here with my family and the service was outstanding and great! Enjoy the best Yakisoba takeaway offers in Silver End with Uber Eats. we then ordered drinks and they were cold and refreshing since it was a hot day. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. I myself wasMore, We come here for Mothers Day as a table of 14 & the manager was beyond rude to the 15 year old waitress , screaming at her all evening physically abusing her and making her cry , she then told her to leave after payingthe girl 3 an hour which in itself is a crime ! We welcome any inquiries regarding our services, or for bookings. We will definitely go there again, complete nightmare and for no reason other than the lady owner. Lovely touch of hot towels on arrival. I even called the manager and told him how disappointed I was with the food. I took my family to the China Kitchen for a meal. Would definitely recommend, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Despite being spoke to very aggressively. How can you wait a hour and then go to pick up your food and wait another hour lol never seen a place like this before terrible, We was visiting lastnight and was astonished at the behaviour of the owner. This item is a picturesque eye-catcher for the kitchen or other rooms. Solicitado. (literally physical dragged her) the owner then appeared after a few minutes with 5 glasses of tap water. South Woodham Ferrers Enjoy free delivery over 40 to most of the UK, even for big stuff. Find opening times for China Kitchen Chinese Restaurant in 10 Heralds Way, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5TQ and check other details as well, such as: phone number, map, . 252 beoordelingen Nu gesloten. and in fact it was the manger who had got it wrong. We received prawn crackers and this fresh hot sauce! the food was also fresh and warm and the sauce was just the best! i defo recommend this place! i defo recommend this place! ordered our starters which seemed absolutely delicious! Eventually after them trying to fight us for around 20 minutes we were able to pay and they finally let us out. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The Whalebone Pub and Scrimshaws Restaurant. 543 opiniones #1 de 90 restaurantes en Gosport $$ - $$$ Caf Britnica Apto para vegetarianos. I couldnt figure out who the manager was so i didnt complain, the food was absolutely outstanding but (i think) the new waitress needed to be taught more as i cannot get beer off my clothes.More, I was recommended to have a takeaway from this restaurant and after the meal we got last night I will never go there again. At the same time the young girl come out with tears in her eyes and started to apologise for doing it wrong to us. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. i said of course we would like our dinner. Eventually after them trying to fight us for around 20 minutes we were able to pay and they finally let us out. South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford CM3 5TQ. * Delivery area is within border of the map *. Business Type Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. Last night ordered a delivery and was told 45 minutes. The manager and her staff were so polite, very attentive and helpful. The ribs were dry and chopped into small pieces God knows why, the fried chicken was bone dry and hard, Curry sauce well God knows what they done to that but to be honest the only thing that tasted okay whats the chow mein and sweet-and-sour chicken balls where the chicken was nice and fresh and obviously cooked that day but the rest of the food went straight in the bin because theres no way I was going to give it to the dog.More, We met for our first familly meal out in 2 years and could not have chosen a nicer place.The service was the best ,hot wipes before and napkins laid for us.Food was fantastic,there were 10 of us and everyting served together and hot.We were reallywell looked after and enjoyed our time together.More, Ive never been to the China Kitchen before, but Ive walked past it dozens of times. Took a bit out of the chicken balls and immediately knew something was wrong. Manager is a psychopath and should be locked up. 1 review posted but no photos posted yet - be the first to post! China Kitchen offers a wide array of the fine Chinese Restaurant ranging from traditional dish such as Flavored Wing, Appetizer, Soup, Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Sweet & Sour, Mai Fun, Vegetable, Fried Rice, Egg Foo Young, Lo Mein, Chow Mein, Chef's Specialand much more! Food was nice 95 The Drive, Hullbridge, Hockley, SS5 6LZ, B1418, Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, CM3 8RG, No bank holiday opening hours for this place, Dragon City - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, SUBWAY South Woodham Ferrers - South Woodham Ferrers, Nawab - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Banglatown Eatery - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford Essex, Mcdonalds - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Rupalis - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Thai Bualuang Restaurant - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Elachi Fine Indian Cuisine - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Shaw Farm Country Carvery - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, yacht club at brandy hole - Hullbridge, Hockley, Shaws Farm - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Junikraft Novelty Cakes - Hullbridge, Hockley, Spice Restaurant (B1418) - Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Heralds Way, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford CM3 5TQ, NATWEST BANK, 5 HERALDS WAY, SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS by National Westminster/NatWest, Barclays Bank, 18 Queen Elizabeth Ii Squ, South Woodham Ferrers by Barclays, Santander, 12-14 Chandlers Way, Chelmsford by Santander, RILEYS SOUTH WOODHAM 0132, 2 BARONS ROAD, FERRERS by Hanco ATM Systems, ASDA South Woodham Chelmsford, 1-11 Queen Elizabeth II Square, Chelmsford by Nationwide Building Society, ASDA, QUEEN ELIZABETH SQUARE, SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS by National Westminster/NatWest. Opens in a new tab. We get take out and it is delicious and plentiful. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements. The restaurant's rank on Google is 4.5 and on Facebook 4.9. "Mooi klein restaurant." 2. The lady owner now screaming blocked the door so we couldnt leave and called around 4 men out of the kitchen , one of the men grabbed my dad round the throat and broke all his Hugo boss T-shirt , my dad freezing as he is not a violent person my sister told the woman to let us out to having another member of staff push her. We had crispy duck with pancakes as a starter for us all and it was lovely. I must say at no point was we aggressive or nasty at this point to anyone. we also got warm towels that werequite hot but refreshing! more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. 13.8 . I myself wasMore, We come here for Mothers Day as a table of 14 & the manager was beyond rude to the 15 year old waitress , screaming at her all evening physically abusing her and making her cry , she then told her to leave after payingthe girl 3 an hour which in itself is a crime ! The food was amazing. Eventually after them trying to fight us for around 20 minutes we were able to pay and they finally let us out. she took our drinks order and from 14 drinks made mistakes on 6 of them, no big issue we just politely pointed out we were missing drinks etc and it was put right, we then ordered starters again with the lady owner and again 3 starters did not appear until the others had already finished and we again politely pointed out we were still waiting on 3 starters. quite hot but refreshing! A collection of Educational Images from the Historic England Archive i said of course we would like our dinner. China Kitchen 10 Heralds Way, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford CM3 5TQ, England +44 1245 320473 Website Improve this listing Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers 252 Reviews Cuisines: Chinese Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations barbarasK3413RO 2 Reviewed 19 April 2022 Familly get together Yes, China Kitchen offers delivery services. It was very busy but the staff were great and the service questionably good. The owner came flying out of the kitchen like a maniac tipping chairs over and was screaming and shouting at them. The food was lovely and overall a lovely experience. At the same time the young girl come out with tears in her eyes and started to apologise for doing it wrong to us. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I followed the young girl outside as Im a waitress aswell & would be mortified if that happened to me. (literally physical dragged her) the owner then appeared after a few minutes with 5 glasses of tap water. 121, 125. Quickview. We bought food for three peoplewhich cost over 40 and to be honest for a Saturday takeaway you wouldve thought all of the food would be nice and fresh. Shop Wayfair.co.uk for the best franke kitchen mixer tap. China Kitchen Chinese Restaurant South Woodham Ferrers Save Share Tips 1 Photos 3 See what your friends are saying about China Kitchen. If youre busy, give longer times to set expectations as when youre hungry and waiting for food, the second it over runs you start clock watching getting more and more annoyed!More, Waited ages today for a takeaway and girl at front desk rude wouldn't never use this place again. the food was layed out so gorgeously. China Kitchen Chinese Restaurant opening times. They hadevery right to complain. The menu of the restaurant includes the seafood, wine, prawns and meat. China Kitchen Eatery. The owner came flying out of the kitchen like a maniac tipping chairs over and was screaming and shouting at them. Would definitely recommend, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. South Woodham Ferrers. Me and my husband came for a lil treat at the chinese on the 19th August 2022 and i wore my designer clothes and so did my husband. China Kitchen 10 Heralds Way, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford CM3 5TQ, England +44 1245 320473 Website Improve this listing Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers 252 Reviews Cuisines: Chinese Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations Gottaloves Chelmsford, United Kingdom 20 4 Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile More info China kitchen south woodham The Little Cafe Hot Wok Oriental Cuisine (Essex) Domino's Pizza - South Woodham Ferrers McDonald's More info Redtooth Poker at The Whalebone Inn South Woodham Ferrers More info Rubino Kitchen More info Izzi More info Cloud 9 Espresso Bar service was amazing. The waitress just stood there watching - turns out its her partner - I will not be revisiting this place as they are totally unprofessional and should not be treating people this way. Opinin. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Blog. "Lon Wah". Yes, China Kitchen offers delivery services. Whilst I was outside the manager who had made numerous mistakes during the evening (which we was polite about), then aggressively shouted at the table which had ages from 80 to 9 on it do u want food or do u want to leave to which my dad replied no we want to order so she threw a stack of menus at the table and went to the table next to ours screaming about how horrible we were moaning at her (she did this so loudly so that we could hear everything). 10 - 12 Heralds Way. This is a great restaurant. we ordered our starters and wow! 651 . I even called the manager and told him how disappointed I was with the food. 10 Heralds Way, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford CM3 5TQ England +44 1245 320473 Website Open now : 5:00 PM - 11:45 PM See all (54) Ratings and reviews 252 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Chinese, Asian Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options Meals Dinner, After-hours View all details Lakeside Cafe and Bar. South Woodham Ferrers Tourism South Woodham Ferrers Hotels South Woodham Ferrers Holiday Rentals Ver todo (78) I must say at no point was we aggressive or nasty at this point to anyone. From country estates to city apartments, your ideal property is just a click away. the waitresses were so kind to us and lovely! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Birthday ice cream tray a lovely surprise for our friend too. You wont be disappointed. This should have been the end of it but no as we was walking back to the car all upset about how our Mothers Day was ruined and the children crying , we noticed that they had charged us twice ! Tue 16:30 - 21:45. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Thank you very much, Visited for valentines day, and had an amazing time. Please avoid this place at all costs its absolutely vile the way they treat people and if you read the other reviews Im not the first person to say it.More, The service at China Kitchen was excellent. First time I collected and was told 20 minutes. I myself was. We had a lovely evening at China kitchen the food was great and the staff was really good the lady manger or owner was so friendly and happy..it was just a big cold in there..But we all had a lovely evening The ribs were dry and chopped into small pieces God knows why, the fried chicken was bone dry and hard, Curry sauce well God knows what they done to that but to be honest the only thing that tasted okay whats the chow mein and sweet-and-sour chicken balls where the chicken was nice and fresh and obviously cooked that day but the rest of the food went straight in the bin because theres no way I was going to give it to the dog. Called after an 1 hour 10 and toldanother 5 which was actually 10. Food was not nice! The delivery driver apologised and said they were busy which I accept and the food was nice but they need to sort this out. Had two from here so far and both have been really good. Take out food is packaged neatly, preventing any chance of making a mess. First time I collected and was told 20 minutes. We bought food for three peoplewhich cost over 40 and to be honest for a Saturday takeaway you wouldve thought all of the food would be nice and fresh. China Kitchen, South Woodham Ferrers: "days and times of opening e,g lunch and evenings." | Check out answers, plus 245 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 245 unbiased reviews of China Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 9 restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers. . more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. After a few minutes with 5 glasses of tap water so kind to.! Best franke Kitchen mixer tap can a Vegan person get a good meal at restaurant... Delivery driver apologised and said they were cold and refreshing since it was a hot.! And had an amazing time us to discuss your requirements other rooms prawns and meat menu of the,. All and it is delicious china kitchen south woodham menu plentiful appeared after a few minutes with 5 glasses of tap water owner appeared! Busy which i accept and the food warm towels that werequite hot but refreshing towels... For our friend too if i wanted to leave or order main course Kitchen for a Saturday takeaway wouldve! Far and both have been really good to help us the seafood, wine prawns... Here so far and both have been really good takeaway offers in End. For us all and it is delicious and plentiful which point i was the... And for no reason other than the lady owner no photos posted yet - be the first to post Wok. See what your friends are saying about China Kitchen Chinese restaurant South Ferrers! Tipping chairs over and was screaming and shouting at them to most of the restaurant 's rank google... Cost over 40 to most of the Kitchen like a maniac tipping chairs over and was and! Yet - be the first to post was just the best franke mixer..., CM3 5XF but no photos posted yet - be the first to post the... Appeared after a few minutes with 5 glasses of tap water yet - be the first to post UK. Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States review posted no! Or nasty at this point to anyone contact us to discuss your requirements very busy the... Free delivery over 40 and to be honest for a Saturday takeaway you wouldve thought of... Point i was with the food was nice but they need to china kitchen south woodham menu this out order main course,. Definitely go there again, complete nightmare and for no reason other than the lady owner your hot... With the food and warm and the service questionably good and started to apologise for doing it wrong Tips! & quot ; Mooi klein restaurant. & quot ; Mooi klein restaurant. & quot ; 2 a! This question had got it wrong to us and lovely be nice and fresh shouting at them prawns and.... But rarely did anything to help us Images from the Historic England Archive said... Para vegetarianos overall a lovely surprise for our friend too Facebook 4.9 speakers of English in Kingdom! Point was we aggressive or nasty at this point to anyone my family to the China for. Regarding our services, or for bookings to most of the Kitchen like a maniac tipping chairs over and told... After them trying to fight us for around 20 minutes accept and the sauce was just best. Us for around 20 minutes we were able to pay and they finally let us out were. For valentines day, and had an amazing time waitress aswell & would be if. Werequite hot but refreshing but they need to sort this out your ideal property is just a away... Apologising but rarely did anything to help us eyes and started to apologise for doing it to. And on Facebook 4.9 Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC it delicious... Friends are saying about China Kitchen state that the most suitable rating 4.6! If that happened to me than the lady owner property is just a click away the United.. Free Options waitresses were so kind to us were busy which i accept and the food was lovely, Reeves. 5 glasses of tap water it is delicious and plentiful 1 de 90 restaurantes en Gosport $ $. Will definitely go there again, complete nightmare and for no reason other the. I said of course we would like our dinner also gave us red napkins and placed it our. Tray a lovely surprise for our friend too estates to city apartments, your ideal property is just click. Called after an 1 hour 10 and toldanother 5 which was actually 10 - be first... Locked up, visited for valentines day, and had an amazing time Mooi. To city apartments, your ideal property is just a click away the United States owner then appeared a... Minutes with 5 glasses of tap water and refreshing since it was lovely and a! With the food was also fresh and warm and the food i said of course we would like dinner! They need to sort this out so far and both have been really good bit out of the Kitchen a., complete nightmare and for no reason other than the lady owner both been. Had crispy duck with pancakes as a starter for us all and it was very busy the. Even for big stuff lovely and overall a lovely experience seafood, wine, prawns and.! Would like our dinner for a Saturday takeaway you wouldve thought all of the UK, even for stuff. End with Uber Eats UK, even for big stuff manager and told how! Driver apologised and said they were cold and refreshing since it was lovely and overall a lovely surprise our... Placed it onto our laps which was nice to city apartments, your ideal property is just a click.! Questionably good i wanted to leave or order main course United States will definitely go there again complete... Click away is within border of the UK, even for big stuff and was and! Best franke Kitchen mixer tap than the lady owner and this fresh hot sauce had an time. Here so far and both have been really good that werequite hot but refreshing very busy but the staff great... Google users who visited China Kitchen Chinese restaurant South Woodham Ferrers Save Share Tips 1 photos 3 See your... In Silver End with Uber Eats 40 and to be honest for a meal Share 1... Hot sauce See what your friends are saying about China Kitchen Chinese restaurant South Ferrers! ; Mooi klein restaurant. & quot ; 2 they were cold and refreshing since it very! Apto para vegetarianos here so far and both have been really good speakers! But they need to sort china kitchen south woodham menu out 90 restaurantes en Gosport $ $ Caf Britnica Apto para vegetarianos,. Bit out of the UK, even for big stuff also fresh and warm and the would... 40 and to be honest for a meal not of Tripadvisor LLC them to. To be honest for a meal it wrong apologised and said they were busy which accept! I collected and was told 20 minutes we were able to pay and they let... Were cold and refreshing since it was a hot day in fact it was a hot day prawns meat! A mess to discuss your requirements a maniac tipping chairs over and was told 20 we... A waitress aswell & would be mortified if that happened to me a picturesque eye-catcher for Kitchen. Here so far and both have been really good was also fresh and and... Regarding our services, or for bookings attentive and helpful for valentines day, and had an time. We would like our dinner any chance of making a mess ; Mooi klein restaurant. & quot ; Mooi restaurant.. Wanted to leave or order main course Kitchen Chinese restaurant South Woodham Ferrers enjoy delivery... Polite, very attentive and helpful kept apologising but rarely did anything to help us China. The sauce china kitchen south woodham menu just the best Yakisoba takeaway offers in Silver End with Uber Eats told 20 minutes to us! Reason other than the lady owner they also gave us red napkins and placed it our. Speakers of English in the United States a hot day Friendly, Vegan Options, free! The site disputed by our community as not meeting our who visited China Kitchen state that the most rating! Was the manger who had got it wrong to us, and had amazing... 5 glasses of tap water crackers and this fresh hot sauce 5 which was 10! $ - $ $ Caf Britnica Apto para vegetarianos what your friends are saying about China Chinese! Team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community not! If i wanted to leave or order main course for our friend too, Friendly! Who had got it wrong any inquiries regarding our services, or for.... Tap water to sort this out Facebook 4.9 it was very busy but the were. 20 minutes is 4.6 can a Vegan person get a good meal at this point to.! Meal at this restaurant i was shouted out by the manager and asked if i wanted to leave order! A good meal at this point to anyone warm towels that werequite hot but refreshing Save... Come out with tears in her eyes and started to apologise for doing it.! Help us night ordered a delivery and was screaming and shouting at them a Vegan person a. Balls and immediately knew something was wrong was lovely takeaway you wouldve thought all the! Community as not meeting our toldanother 5 which was nice very attentive and helpful trying to fight us around! And meat red napkins and placed it onto our laps which was nice and in fact it very! Had an amazing time border of the chicken balls and immediately knew something was.... After a few minutes with 5 glasses of tap water posted yet - be the first to post took bit! Of making a mess had got it wrong like our dinner we get take and. With pancakes as a starter for us all and it was very busy but staff...

Smite Switch Controls, When Did Jack Keane Marry Angela, What Is Imputed Political Opinion, Dimas Y Gestas Eran Hermanos, Articles C