SIMON Dorante-Day has made headlines worldwide, after claiming he is King Charles and Camilla's son. Dorante-Days followers on Facebook appeared to buy into his explanations and one of the internet users wrote, Oh I see it plain and clear in my opinion. A historian has claimed the hospital where Dorante-Day was born - as listed on his birth certificate - didnt deliver a single baby during the decade he was born. Speaking with his loving wife Elvianna, Simon tells New Idea they filed the papers just prior to Christmas seeking damages against the Duchy ofCornwall for actions theyvetaken and actions they havent taken. The 53-year-old has long claimed to have damning evidence that he is the child of Charles and Camilla, born out of wedlock in 1966 and adopted to a family who had strong, private ties to the Queen. "I am writing on behalf of my family and I to ask for your assistance in coming forward and resolving this issue and stopping this global assault," Dorante-Day added, before concluding the letter, "May God give you the strength to come forward.". To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. IMAGE: FACEBOOK/AP. Charles and camilla are getting divorced. Dorante-Dy revealed he had written a private letter to Queen Elizabeth earlier this year to request Her Majesty to encourage then-Prince Charles to submit to DNA testing. Today's top videos STORY CONTINUES BELOW . In the latest development, he has presented new photos comparing his younger self with Queen Elizabeth II, his alleged grandmother, believing that the similarities prove it. He claims months later, in the lead-up to when he was born, Camilla disappeared from Britains social scene for at least nine months, while Charles was sent to Australia. Since then, a lot of strange things have happened to me and my family - one of them, was that my wife Elvianna and I were blocked from the UK.. The British-born engineer who now lives in Australia, says that his adoptive grandmother told him the Duchess of Cornwall was his mother back in 1998, and he now believes he has the evidence to prove it (including his Windsor-like cheek bones and teeth). All rights reserved. Simon claims his adoptive grandmother, Winifred - who worked for the Queen and Prince Philip along with her husband Ernest - told him "many times" that he was "Charles and Camilla's child". But when they had to seriously consider it, it was sent down to Sydney for a High Court judge to review and theyre now assessing the case.. Ive researched this for decades, and every road has lead me back to Charles and Camilla. http://bit.ly/1JM41yFLike, follow and subscribe to This Morning!Website: http://bit.ly/1MsreVqInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/thismorningFacebook: http://on.fb.me/1FbXnjUTwitter: https://twitter.com/thismorningStream This Morning live, every weekday from 10am on the ITV Hub https://bit.ly/2yf1RfqJoin Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary as we meet the people behind the stories that matter, chat to the hottest celebs and cook up a storm with your favourite chefs!Dr Sara and Dr Zoe answers all your health questions, stay stylish with Gok Wan and Lisa Snowdon's fabulous fashion, be beautiful with Bryony Blake's top make-up tips, and save money with Martin Lewis.And did we mention we have quite a few laughs along the way too?http://www.itv.comhttp://www.stv.tv#thismorning #phillipandholly #alisonanddermot An Australian engineer, who believes he is the secret love child of Prince Charles and Camilla, has recently shared new evidence that proves his Royal links. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. Yep, another twinsies comparison of Uncle Mark and I. He referenced his initial case during the chat and added, My first court case was in 2018 and my legal battles continue to this day. Dorante-Day also says that in several instances, his adoptive parents informed him that he was a royal son. I am already speaking on one person, who I trust, and is happy to act on my behalf. There are a lot of people out there who think my claims are based just on photo similarities or the words of my grandmother, Dorante-Day told 7NEWS.com.au. ", "I can certainly understand, and to some degree forgive, actions that have been taken in the past in relation to my existence, but I cannot forget what has occurred," Dorante-Day claimed in his letter. Prince William served as the best man, and Camilla's son Tom was a witness. They took my claims seriously and I believe Prince Charles was interviewed as a result. Im taking my case through the proper legal channels, but I know that sharing my story and getting as many people aware of my claims as possible is going to be key to having Charles and Camilla address my claims. Charles and Camilla, the Queensland resident alleges, were good friends with a man named Simon at the time of his birth. FOLLOW MORE IBT NEWS ON THE BELOW CHANNELS, IBT Fast Start - Let the best of International News come to you. He also claims he. Philip would have turned 100 in June. Speaking to 7NEWS.com.au, Dorante-Day alleges the bold step was taken in an attempt to quash his investigation. Simon Dorante-Day says he received the formal letter from the Metropolitan Police in 2014 after he was sensationally blocked from entering the UK in 2012. Dorante-Day posted this comparison photo on Facebook. "More, more and more are looking, noticing and following, amazes me every time I see the same photos, the comparisons, how on earth is this not being acknowledged," another person commented. You can unsubscribe at any time. He has alsopreviously claimed the Royal Family have spent "years"hiding from the "truth.". This happened despite Dorante-Day being a joint British citizen and his wife not even owning a passport. Charles and Camilla got divorced in 2018. All Rights Reserved. Earlier this month, Dorante-Day had also uploaded two photos of himself against two of the Duchess of Cornwall and said, If you can't see it now you really aren't looking. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. After that, he will apply for a DNA test and "Charles and Camilla will have to answer that.". I pray you get your DNA test. An Australian man who claims to be the secret child of King Charles and Queen Camilla has provided new evidence to support his claim. It makes no difference to me how high that mountain is. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. Meanwhile, Dorante-Day said despite his undeniable similarities to his alleged parents, there's more to his paternity case. LIVE UPDATES:Royal Family LIVE: Meghan shares heartbreak as Harry brings tears. 55-year-old Simon Charles Dorante-Day has spent decades trying to prove one thing that he is the secret love child of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowl. According to Daily Mail, he said that his adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Ernest Bowlden, had both worked for the Queen and the late Duke of Edinburgh, as a cook and a gardener in one of their Royal households. Under the terms of the decree Charles pays Camilla $50,000 in cash in each of the next five years (or until Camilla's death or remarriage). Speaking to7NEWS.com.au, Simon said: "All the royal fans and supporters who send them to me, theyre amazing. Commenting on the photos Mr Dorante-Day shared to Facebook, several people said they could see a "family resemblance. The royal was welcomed by the campus . In 1992, People magazine reported that, when the pair met for the. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Simon shared a photograph of him as a teenager, which he believes bears an uncanny resemblance to Camilla's son Tom, Simon claims he is the child of Charles and Camilla, Prince Charles admits to cheating on Princess Diana in tell-all documentary but claims the marriage had already 'irretrievably broken down', Mans bonkers claim hes Charles and Camillas secret son and he has the pictures to PROVE it, Im mortgage-free thanks to a side hustle I started in my garden - Ive now quit my boring job & make 20k a MONTH, Sue Radford shows the tough reality of being a mum of 22 as SEVEN of her kids are struck down with nasty bugs, I'm a nurse, five things you need to know as a first-time parent including the night-time panic thats totally normal, Im a child psychologist - 6 ways Mr Men books can coax your kids out of crippling shyness & banish angry outbursts, Mystic Meg zodiac signs latest: Riches in store for Capricorn & major changes await Gemini; plus weekly horoscopes, Ive got huge fake boobs & big lipstrolls call me plastic & it's a compliment - I didnt ask my surgeon to look natural, I went to the worlds biggest Primark & was blown away by the five epic floorsdont get me started on the beauty floor, Im an interior expert and here's what could actually be making your house colder - and how to fix it on a budget, Im a baby name guru and figured out what Molly-Mae & Tommy Fury might name their baby - theres strong weather vibes, Meghan Markle puts PORRIDGE on her face to give her skin a youthful glow, how Meghan Markle helped her dad scoop 560,000 on the lottery, Dame Helen Mirren reveals she was NOT amused when Prince Harry insulted her, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Ernest Bowlden also received an Imperial Service Award. "Supporters and visitors to my Facebook pages are always sending me comparisons. I wish you all the best with your case. His adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Ernest Bowlden, had both worked for the Queen and Prince Philip in one of their royal households. Says Simon: "My grandmother, who worked for the Queen, told me outright that I was Camilla and Charles' son many times." Simon Charles Dorante-Day She didnt just hint at it, she told me outright.. The father of ninebelieves the couple conceived him when Charles was just 17, and Camilla 18 and he was later adopted by a family who had links to the Royal Family. By Cameron Baud and Bryce Luff / VIC News. According to the father-of- nine, Camilla fell pregnant in 1965 but kept it a secret. Could the Polestar 2 EV go rear-wheel drive? Dorante-Days research has shown him that Charles and Camilla first became close in 1965. Queen Consort Camilla shares two children with her ex-husband Andrew Parker. View our online Press Pack. He also alleged that in the months leading up to when he was born, Camilla disappeared from Britain's social scene, while Charles was sent to Australia. Well also be putting his claims to Royal biographer Robert Jobson.Broadcast on 29/04/21Subscribe now for more! For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Simon Dorante-Day claims to be the son of King Charles and Camilla, believes the couple conceived him when Charles was just 17. images feature Simon with Charles, Camilla, The Queen and Prince Philip. He expressed disappointment over the passing away of the Queen without granting his request, when "she's been across all this and she's been aware of all this.".

Mel Tillis Wife, Underapplied Overhead Journal Entry, Lewistown Sentinel Archives, What Remains Of Edith Finch Stuck As Snake, Articles C