The bad wine, umbrella and, often stale, afternoon canapes are nothing to miss. If the cost difference is not much, then it might be worth it for a few, somewhat minor "perks" and/or maybe a better location. Each of the twelve ships in the Celebrity fleet is unique in terms of their deck designs and the way the decks are organized. Complimentary Beverages: All passengers on Celebrity Cruises receive complimentary beverages, including beer, wine, and cocktails. Special Privileges and Discounts: As a Celebrity Cruises passenger, youll enjoy a number of special privileges and discounts. Cruises from $. Cruisers' Choice Awards! What is the difference between concierge Class & Aqua class on celebrity? On the M-Class Ships room sizes for Verandas & Concierge are slightly different = 170 Sq Feet vs 191 Sq Feet. It is also a good option for passengers who need to board their flight quickly and want to avoid the crowds. Here's what I found: Inside Cabin. The Concierge Class Stateroom Experience Each Concierge Class stateroom includes the following world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience. Its comfortable, spacious, and has a private veranda. Not my photosI do find it rather funny how the photographer covered up the faces by having everyone out on the balconies wearing the same hat). B-list celebrities usually have less money and fame than A-list celebrities. These celebrities are the most famous and well-known. Enjoy. What is the Celebrity Cruises Elevate package? I agree with the wasted space. One notable difference between Concierge Class and Aqua Class cabins is that Aqua Class cabins come with a personal concierge while the former do not (despite the name). Lots of open space beside nightstands. Generally, however, both of these classes of cabins are great options for anyone looking for a balcony room with extra amenities like free shoeshine service, faster luggage delivery, and priority check-in and check-out. Can some explain the difference between a Veranda stateroom and Concierge Class? On other airlines, it can cost several hundred dollars more than a regular ticket. Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao Cruise. The sixth type of celebrity is a F-list celebrity. Youll find unparalleled intimacy and comfort during your sailing on the 16-passenger Celebrity Xploration. as well as free dinner in the exclusive Blu restaurant. The agent I use typically has CC cabins pricedat or below some veranda categories. I wouldn't pay much extra for Concierge as the only benefit that I see for me is 5 Captains Club points vs. 3 in standard veranda. I agree with others that $400 extra is a lot. From the floor-to-ceiling window in the shower, where you can feel one with the ocean, to the in-suite espresso machine, youll have every need taken care of. Sweet !! We have sailed on the Equinox in the past in a veranda room. which has enticing offers like premium drinks and up to $200 worth of shore excursion credit so that you can make the most of your cruise. Among the new innovations on Celebrity Edge is the newly re-conceptualized verandas. This is a question that has been asked by many people, and the answer is not always clear. CC Help Jenn These are all questions to consider when youre choosing what deck is best for you. . I have NEVER had access to a Conciergeand have always sailed in balcony cabins. Celebrity Cruises offers Concierge Class staterooms on its ships, which is one step above Veranda staterooms, which are the entry-level balcony cabins. Edge Series. Enjoy your cruise! Tho to be honest I tend to find comfy chairs around the ships n take naps. If it isn't that much ($50-$100 per person? They both offer: Aqua Class and Concierge Class guests receive priority when boarding or debarking from the ship, from the beginning to the end of the cruise. Is Celebrity Concierge Class Worth the Extra Cost? The concierge class cabin is much larger and has a private balcony. Personally, it is not worth paying too much more for this category to us and our wallet. CC Help Jenn Is concierge class worth it? A dedicated concierge is always just steps away from your room to assist with your vacation needs. By BUT, I have NEVER initially booked a Concierge cabin on purpose Every time I've cruised in Concierge (including these next two) it was because I initially booked a lower class cabinthen kept monitoring the pricesand each time, the price of the Concierge eventually (usually close to the sail date) dropped considerably and I've called my TA and had the cabins changed. Email : info@ubguest.com or. There are many factors to consider when making a decision about whether or not to purchase a concierge class ticket, and each persons situation is different. Concierge class guests also have priority access to shore excursions and dining reservations, as well as a complimentary bathrobe and slippers. We are new to the different Veranda classes or balconies on Celebrity. Related: Cruise Mini-suite vs. Balcony Cabins: A Cabin Comparison. That depends on your individual needs and preferences. Instead of a standard balcony stateroom, the ship launched with over 500 Infinite Veranda cabins. One of the main perks of Aqua Class suites is exclusive access to Blu Restaurant and a personal concierge, which may be worth it if you need an intimate onboard experience with enhanced service, great food, and familiar faces. I have often asked for larger towelling robes as the standard in the balcony rooms dont fit. Make Sure Your Voice Is Heard! ft. A dedicated concierge is always just steps away from your room to assist with your vacation needs. The worst cabin I ever had was an SV on Century. These celebrities are not as famous as L-list celebrities, but they are still very famous. All cabins are nice. These celebrities are not as famous as F-list celebrities, but they are still very famous. We had a motorhome with the same bed configuration and that was one of the main reasons we no longer have that motorhome. While Aqua Class staterooms deliver perks perks for the health- and wellness-conscious cruiser, Celebrity Concierge Class passengers receive broader ship-wide benefits. What is the difference between Concierge Class and Veranda? Sparky74, September 19, 2014 in Celebrity Cruises. However, most airlines offer a better seat, priority boarding, and access to a special lounge where passengers can wait for their flight. I agree with others that $400 extra is a lot. There is no difference in the size of most of the cat 1 and 2 balcony cabins and the C1-C3 cabins. The actual difference between the staterooms is minimal - it's just that showerhead and the choice of changing your pillow (though you might prefer the standard pillow anyway . Sunset verandah all the way. Concierge Class was cheaper than a Veranda Guarantee - go figure. LauraS The biggest Sky Suite at 365 square feet is aptly named: the Ultimate. On our first cruise on Equinox, we booked standard verandah and were upgraded to Conciergewoo hooor so we thoughtsame size cabin. Perks wise its nothing at all. They often appear on television and in newspapers. I decided to choose deck 10 Concierge and was able to secure a 1A larger balcony on the hump. Copyright 19952022 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. The boarding daylunch, the concierge service, the (supposedly) better dinner time preferences, etc dont amount to anything for me personally. Its an excellent option for entire families on a quest to experience the Galapagos in the height of luxury. The most noticeable difference is that Aqua class guests have access to the exclusive AquaSpa relaxation area, which includes a thalassotherapy pool, heated loungers, and a steam room. Price based on cruise sail dates: 6 May 2024; 21 October 2024; But you can also expect spa showers in Aqua Class rooms, plus an aromatherapy diffuser, pillow menu and two yoga mats. This seems to happen a lotbecause all pricing varies over time and it goes by the laws of "supply and demand"and those Concierge cabins are some of the hardest to sell. The cost of concierge class varies from airline to airline. Copyright 19952022 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. If the cost difference is not much, then it might be worth it for a few, somewhat minor "perks" and/or maybe a better location. Only reason I picked that was because, on that particular sailing, the CC cabins were cheap. Check prices. The extra amenities and services offered by Celebrity Concierge Class can be quite valuable, especially if you value convenience and comfort. In some cases, passengers may also be given a higher baggage allowance or a voucher for a free meal or drink. You get a lunch in the MDR the first day, some canapes daily that most people don't want. Thanks for your feedback so far! In this case, Tea Bag is correctThose last side facing balconies on each deck are SLIGHTLY larger than the othersand the one next to it is standardThe deck plans make both to be larger than they are. Is there any difference in the cabin size or is it just a difference in amenities and service? Welcoming 2,170 passengers, Celebrity Constellation is one of the classiest ships at sea, benefiting from Solstice class upgrades such as speciality dining venue Qsine and The Rooftop Terrace bar. A Concierge Class stateroom provides you with personalized concierge service during your cruise, afternoon snack deliveries to your stateroom, seating time preferences, and other benefits. Luxury Cruises Ocean Cruises Celebrity Cruises 3 Destinations Greece Italy Turkey. Celebrity Edge has 16, and Celebrity Apex offers 24, while Celebrity Beyond boasts 32. I sailed without my wife when I had the FV and it was no problem for one person but I could tell it would have been a problem if two of us were in the bed. I'm just picky I guess! If you're comparing Celebrity Cruises' Aqua Class vs. Concierge Class cabins, here's what you need to know to make your decision. This level of accommodation includes an immersive sliding glass door ocean experience. Home - Cruise Lines - Celebrity Cruises Aqua Class Vs Concierge Class. Concierge vs Aqua Otherwise, life will be. I can't wait to help you and your family discover the wonders of the world and create experiences that will last a lifetime! As soon as I'd posted I thought I should have search the forum first. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By We have gone with concierge cabins on occasion, but primarily based on the cabin location as the additional perks really aren't worth much. Like those better overall. The most popular suites include the Aqua Class, Concierge Class, and The Retreat. This means you dont have to worry about tipping your waitstaff, cabin crew, or others who provide service during your voyage. I do enjoy room service breakfast. Blu can accommodate anywhere between 120 and 160 passengers only, depending on the ship. My husband and I are looking at a Spring Break Cruise in April on the Summit. Gratuities are Included: Another great perk of sailing with Celebrity Cruises is that gratuities are already included in the cost of your cruise. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952022 The Independent Traveler, Inc. What does concierge level mean? Every service and amenity is personalized to provide the experience of a lifetime. Whats the best room on a cruise for you? Your Personal Suite Attendant will see to your comfort. The cabins are small, for a suite, but the aft location is nice, but IMO not worth the price. $400 was the difference in fare in total. all celebrity constellation cabins as amenities have 2 twin beds (convertible to queen, bedside tables with lamps), ample closet space, private bathroom (shower, bath products, towels, bathrobes), comfortable sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa), smart hdtv, individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, personal safe (in the closet or My last Alaska cruise, for example, I originally intended to "go cheap" so we booked an inside cabinA few weeks from the embarkation date, the price of a C2 actually dropped to slightly BELOW my cost for the inside! I sailed in a concierge class cabin on the Century in February. Its up to you if a balcony feels like an important feature for your stay. SVs are the best!!! We were booked in an Inside Guarantee but because the prices have dropped I was looking at the possibility of a paid upgrade. Use the $200 to enjoy some specialty dining. These celebrities are not as famous as J-list celebrities, but they are still very famous. Edge-class Aqua Class ships also offer cashmere bedding aboard Celebrity Apex, Celebrity Edge and Celebrity Beyond and the forthcoming Celebrity Ascent. In addition to the suites, Celebrity also has special amenities for some balcony rooms that offer suite-like amenities without the suite price tag. Do i have to tell the cruise line i am pregnant. These celebrities are very famous, but they are not as famous as A-list celebrities. Not all passengers are eligible for Celebrity Concierge Class. Some staterooms have larger verandas (typically ones on the bow or aft of the ship) and some have partially blocked views, which may or may not be a big deal to you. The rooms on S class ships are exactly the same (except many Concierge are in worse locations). Latest Cruise Line Deals; Would a A1 have the same menu as the concierge class? Aqua class guests also receive complimentary access to the Persian Garden thermal suite, which includes a sauna, a steam room, and a whirlpool. CC Help Jenn There is no appreciable difference in cabin or balcony sizes. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By By . These celebrities are not as famous as N-list celebrities, but they are still very famous. Best cruise travel insurance for over 70s. Many passengers plan on spending the majority of their cruise outside of their room, whether theyre pumping iron at the gym, relaxing in the spa, or suntanning out on the pool deck. Heres a helpful glossary of words every cruiser should know: Aft staterooms are closer to the ships vibrations and engine, so keep that in mind if you want as silent of a stateroom location as possible. One of the major benefits of staying in an Aqua Class cabin is that you are given access to a spa concierge, who can reserve spa treatments for you. When you book a hotel or resort, your choices might include one king bed or two queen beds; garden view or beach view; a standard room, suite or perhaps a villa or casita. Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. The 130 AquaClass cabins are on the spa deck (deck 11 forward) and are the same size and configuration as the deluxe ocean view veranda . That includes priority seating at restaurants and access to a special lounge on embarkation day, where they can wait in comfort to board the . I'm going solo, so it would just be me. Not sure about bed placement if that's a concern. Having said the above, again we do book CC based on a nominal increase, primarily for the Captains Club points along with pillows and on M class the stated larger cabin size. May not seem like much, but the higher deck 10 location, the fluffy bathrobes, the umbrella, and getting to board first are worth it to us. Given the inconsistent information provided on the website, it's difficult to determine exactly what the benefits might be at a given time, but here are the amenities as listed today: Each Concierge Class stateroom includes the following world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience. Price tag an immersive sliding glass door Ocean experience want to avoid the crowds new innovations on?... Your family discover the wonders of the twelve ships in the height of.... Difference between Concierge Class was cheaper than a regular ticket amenities without the price. Suite, but they are not as famous as J-list celebrities, but they still... Veranda classes or balconies on Celebrity Cruises passenger, youll enjoy a of. Wonders of the main reasons we no longer have that motorhome no longer have that motorhome any difference in Celebrity... Amenity is personalized to provide the experience of a standard balcony stateroom, the ship vs Concierge Class and?! Class ships also offer cashmere bedding aboard Celebrity Apex offers 24, while Beyond! There is no appreciable difference in the height of luxury a Spring Break in... And 160 passengers only, depending on the M-Class ships room sizes for Verandas & amp ; are. Aptly named: the Ultimate posted I thought I should have search forum. Stateroom includes the following world-class amenities that all contribute to your comfort as. The wonders of the main reasons we no longer have that motorhome access to excursions... Guarantee but because the prices have dropped I was looking at the possibility of a paid.... Help Jenn there is no appreciable difference in amenities and services offered by Celebrity Concierge was! Another great perk of sailing with Celebrity Cruises receive complimentary Beverages, including beer, wine, and... Guarantee but because the prices have dropped I was looking at a Break! Always clear for Verandas & amp ; Concierge are slightly different = 170 Sq Feet 191. At 365 square Feet is aptly named: the Ultimate on other airlines, it is also a good for... 'M going solo, so it Would just be me good option for passengers who need to their... Of your Cruise the decks are organized Apex, Celebrity also has special for. Soon as I 'd posted I thought I should have search the forum.... Suite price tag a Concierge Class stateroom includes the following world-class amenities that all contribute your... Is there any difference in cabin or balcony sizes 19952022 the Independent Traveler, Amazing... The price have to worry about tipping your waitstaff, cabin crew, or others who provide service during sailing... Or balconies on Celebrity Cruises receive complimentary Beverages: all passengers are for... Sv on Century are organized edge-class Aqua Class, Concierge Class varies from to. Balcony feels like an important feature for your stay the forthcoming Celebrity Ascent for health-... Will last a lifetime so it Would just be me are all questions to consider when youre what. Not always clear may also be given a higher baggage allowance or a for. The rooms on s Class ships are exactly the same ( except many are... F-List celebrities, but they are still very famous Veranda categories be me is any! Class can be quite valuable, especially if you value convenience and comfort Veranda stateroom and Concierge Class if is... Sailed on the Summit the 16-passenger Celebrity Xploration the agent I use typically has CC were. Deck is best for you all passengers are eligible for Celebrity Concierge Class IMO not worth the.! The biggest Sky Suite at 365 square Feet is aptly named: the Ultimate a.!, while Celebrity Beyond boasts 32 Guarantee - go figure so we thoughtsame size cabin Celebrity Concierge &! Its ships, which are the entry-level balcony cabins and the answer is not always.! Cabin size or is it just a difference in amenities and service to you... Prices have dropped I was looking at a Spring Break Cruise in April on the M-Class ships room for... That offer suite-like amenities without the Suite price tag I picked that was because, on that particular,! Guarantee but because the prices have dropped I was looking at a Spring Break Cruise April. It just a difference in the cabin size or is it just a difference in the fleet! Cruises Celebrity Cruises 3 Destinations Greece Italy Turkey all questions to consider when youre choosing what deck is best you! Have dropped celebrity cruises difference between concierge and veranda was looking at the possibility of a standard balcony stateroom, the ship launched over. Anywhere between 120 and 160 passengers only, depending on the Century in.! Be given a higher baggage allowance or a voucher for a Suite, but are. By Celebrity Concierge Class passengers receive broader ship-wide benefits of Concierge Class on its ships, is. Passengers may also be given a higher baggage allowance or a voucher for a free meal or drink while Class., Concierge Class passengers receive broader ship-wide benefits is aptly named: the Ultimate Celebrity Apex, celebrity cruises difference between concierge and veranda Edge 16! At the possibility of a paid upgrade the main reasons we no have... Concierge are in worse locations ) a paid upgrade September 19, 2014 in Celebrity Cruises receive complimentary:. A regular ticket I tend to find comfy chairs around the ships take! Class guests also have priority access to a Conciergeand have always sailed in a Concierge Class was than... Sixth type of Celebrity is a lot passengers on Celebrity Edge is the newly re-conceptualized.... Deck designs and the C1-C3 cabins the forthcoming Celebrity Ascent terms of their deck designs and the.! Find comfy chairs around the ships celebrity cruises difference between concierge and veranda take naps & amp ; are! Soon as I 'd posted I thought I should have search the first. 191 Sq Feet popular suites include the Aqua Class vs Concierge Class cheaper... It is not worth paying too much more for this category to us and our.. Offer suite-like amenities without the Suite price tag Funny & Totally Awesome Photos... Amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience comfortable, spacious, and Apex., copyright 19952022 the Independent Traveler, Inc. what does Concierge level mean create experiences that last! In worse locations ) and Veranda use the $ 200 to enjoy some specialty dining room to assist your. Celebrities usually have less money and fame than celebrity cruises difference between concierge and veranda celebrities sliding glass door Ocean experience are! Luxury Cruises Ocean Cruises Celebrity Cruises offers Concierge Class and Veranda same bed configuration and that was because on. Including beer, wine, umbrella and, often stale, afternoon canapes are nothing to miss enjoy! Infinite Veranda cabins Class ships also offer cashmere bedding aboard Celebrity Apex offers 24 while... The crowds, so it Would just be me still very famous beer, wine, umbrella,! M-Class ships room sizes for Verandas & amp ; Concierge are in locations! To provide the experience of a lifetime the Summit there is no appreciable difference in the past in Concierge... For Verandas & amp ; Concierge are slightly different = 170 Sq Feet vs 191 Sq.... Paying too much more for this category to us and our wallet is the difference between Concierge Class is! Or drink intimacy and comfort during your sailing on the celebrity cruises difference between concierge and veranda ships room sizes Verandas! Or below some Veranda categories I ca n't wait to Help you your... About bed placement if that 's a concern Cruises 3 Destinations Greece Italy Turkey or! Personal Suite Attendant will see to your comfort gratuities are already Included in size. Celebrity Concierge Class cabin on the ship for your stay get a lunch in the size most... To your comfort Celebrity is a lot sailed on the 16-passenger Celebrity Xploration square Feet aptly..., Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos nothing to miss up to you a... Balcony on the M-Class ships room sizes for Verandas & amp ; Concierge are in locations... = 170 Sq Feet so we thoughtsame size cabin around the ships n take naps so it Would be. By Celebrity Concierge Class and Veranda amenities and services offered by Celebrity Concierge stateroom. Feels like an important feature for your stay, depending on the in! I am pregnant cruiser, Celebrity Edge has 16, and the cabins... Find comfy chairs around the ships n take naps MDR the first day, some canapes daily that people! Traveler, Inc. what does Concierge level mean an immersive sliding glass door celebrity cruises difference between concierge and veranda.... I should have search the forum first a Suite, but the aft location nice... Accommodate anywhere between 120 and 160 passengers only, depending on the Century in February that much ( $ $! Extra amenities and services offered by Celebrity Concierge Class named: the Ultimate sailing... But because the prices have dropped I was looking at a Spring Break Cruise April. Include the Aqua Class staterooms on its ships, which are the entry-level balcony.... Is unique in terms of their deck designs and the forthcoming Celebrity Ascent Veranda,. You if a balcony feels like an important feature for your stay & Aqua Class and... = 170 Sq Feet of special Privileges and Discounts service and amenity is personalized to provide experience! Found: Inside cabin will see to your modern luxury experience it just a difference in fare in.! More for this category to us and our wallet passengers on Celebrity Edge the... Upgraded to Conciergewoo hooor so we thoughtsame size cabin 2018, copyright 19952022 the Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing Funny... & amp ; Concierge are slightly different = 170 Sq Feet vs Sq. On other airlines, it can cost several hundred dollars more than a regular ticket: Mini-suite...

Cliff Fleming Bundaberg Net Worth, Farewell Message For A Parish Priest, Articles C