Self-Isolation Support Grant. If you ordered online via Ticketmaster, you can view their help section here or access support for specific orders in your online account. over a year ago Answer 8 answers Reviewed this attraction robint779 Glasgow, United Kingdom 1 Vote Yes and drinks too but not in glasses over a year ago Lorraine. 94% of travellers recommend this experience. If the restaurant offers that beverage, you should probably pay for it, not bring it from home. Are you allowed to take water into a concert? How Long Does It Take To Go All The Way Around The Glasgow Subway? Handily we've just trawled around the area surrounding Finnieston to unearth our Top 5 Finnieston Bars Near the SSE Hydro in Glasgow: 1. There are a few things to keep in mind, however. What items are banned from the Lewis Capaldi gig at the OVO Hydro in Glasgow? All patrons over five years old are welcome to attend in the seated section, unless otherwise stated by the event organiser. Thought wed have seconds to get the tickets before it sold out, so we bought the most expensive tickets available. How much is it to park at the Hydro Glasgow? The Kelvingrove Caf - At the hub of the emerging Finnieston Strip's bar and it's social scene. 2 Can you take snacks into the hydro Glasgow? Keeping Food Fresh Beyond the selection of coolers or containers, you also have to consider how to keep your food cool inside those containers. Are you allowed to take snacks into the hydro? You cant even see the video screens either. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Do you provide booster seats for smaller children attending events? Not to worry, you can take small containers such as baby food into Disneyland. Can I take a bottle of water into the hydro? Our aluminum can help you meet your goals, too. What are the things you cant bring in a concert? First Published: 25th November 2022 . Cookie Policy | Clydebuilt Bar & Kitchen is conveniently located at the East entrance of the SEC. In accordance with legislation in Scotland and SEC Ltd company policy, smoking is prohibited in all internal areas of the venue. Wasn't an issue. If you return the jug you get the 1 back. We recommend booking The SSE Hydro tours ahead of time to secure your spot. Site Accessibility | This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. You then have to pay ridiculous prices for barrs. a carbonhouse experience. Canned rice pudding would however be banned (dairy product).Simplest I think to take nothing and stock up at a French supermarket on arrival. Leaving a bag or suitcase unsupervisedeven for a few minutestriggers a security alert. Drinks for medical conditions are permitted into the venue in plastic bottles up to 500ml. The SSE Hydro is an arena located in Glasgow, Scotland on the site of Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre. Can I take my own food and drink into the cinema? You can take a train from SSE Hydro to Glasgow Airport (GLA) via Exhibition Centre (Glasgow), Glasgow Central Low Level, and Glasgow Central in around 29 min. This includes, for example. Alcohol can be replaced with a soft drink. Current Hot Tickets November Rock - Pop Rock and Pop Featured Kasabian - 2022 Tour. Exhibition Way, Glasgow, G3 8YW, Great Britain. We can tell that they moved to California because there are pictures of Donner Lake and Lake Tahoe. I daresay they might take offence at a bottle of wine though! Once in, it was easy to find our seats. Next ; Beyond ; Kasabian - 2022 Tour. Very quick to get into considering the numbers in the queue. with great-value Christmas food and drink to enjoy for breakfast and lunch. #1,119 of 1,926 Restaurants in Glasgow 384 reviews SECC, Queens Dock 0.1 miles from The SSE Hydro " Very plesently surprised. Meat and dairy products. Security Information. Can you take water into the hydro Glasgow? Book Charing Cross Hotel, Glasgow on Tripadvisor: See 486 traveller reviews, 282 candid photos, and great deals for Charing Cross Hotel, ranked #91 of 103 hotels in Glasgow and rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The SSE Hydro, Glasgow: "are you allowed to take in drinks" | Check out 6 answers, plus see 3,648 reviews, articles, and 1,165 photos of The SSE Hydro, ranked No.424 on Tripadvisor among 1,173 attractions in Glasgow. Privacy Policy | In 2020, OVO Energy bought SSE Energy Services from SSE plc. Merch. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. 10. Use Luggage Storage or Delivery at Airports Most airports have a luggage storage facility or service. Wasn't an issue. Smuggling in outside food is a big no no. Full details of Guest Houses, Cheap Hotel and B&B Accommodation in Caldwell Golf Club in Glasgow with live prices, availability and online booking. Went to see Elf, not by choice, it was a gift. Yes you can take snacks in but in moderation. Copyright 2023. The last time we were there the pig sty people left was despicable!!! Top Blocks and Rows in the SSE Hydro Glasgow. 6 answers 1 Vote You can take in pretty much anything. Werent hoping for anything exceptional but too our horror, the dearest ticket gets you in a cheap and nasty temporary stand (Section 058). Please note that items cannot be left in the cloakroom overnight. Any idea when Noel Gallagher on 24/4/18 is due to finish? Walking. Small bags, such as handbags and small carrier/shopping bags, are permitted into the venue. You can take in pretty much anything. Yes, you can bring food and water inside Disney World. Bags. They do search bags at the door and I had a few things for my kids in mine and nobody bothered! It's the perfect choice for urban adventure-seekers and for those looking for a relaxing weekend close to the Scottish outdoors. It is open for standing events and visitors can deposit items for the duration of the event for 2 per item. you have buy drinks from the venue at the usual high prices and get it in a paper cup, Hotels near Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Hotels near The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, Hotels near People's Palace and Winter Gardens. How Did The Great Depression Affect Glasgow? A hydro flask is allowed on a plane if it is empty or filled with a drink after passing airport security. This includes the use of e-cigarettes. 141 Bridgegate, G1 5HZ / Saturday, 2nd October 2021 / From 12:00pm - 5pm / Tickets available on eventbrite / Age 18+ only. Soft drinks are between 2/3. Early queuing on Campus is discouraged - it wont guarantee a place at the front of the stage! The doors open time is usually listed on the event page of our websites and social media channels a few days before the event ovohydro.com and sec.co.uk, or connect with us onFacebook, Twitter and Instagram. Even if my favourite band played here I will never go back. Please after you finish with your snacks take your litter home!! So you can enjoy the benefits of this, were gradually moving all customers with household energy or boiler and heating cover to OVO Energy. Second, you may be asked to open the water bottle so that security can check the contents. No one wants to be involved in a fight but when that's what you are being paid to do, when that's your job then do it. 3 Can you Can I Take A Bottle Of Water Into The Hydro? Welcome to North East Frontier Railway / Indian Railways Portal. Can I bring a bag into the venue? As a result, former Kilmarnock FC youth stars Ross and Marc want to acknowledge the help and assistance their late father received. And items in cans, such as tuna, are also banned as they exceed 100ml and contain liquid. Arena great. The SEC welcomes visitors with assistance dogs. We recommend visitors allow plenty of time to get through our security checks and into the venue, arriving for the doors open time as a general guide dont miss out on the action! Suitcases, large handbags (A3 size/30cm x 42cm and above) , backpacks/rucksacks are not permitted at events in the OVO Hydro or SEC Armadillo. Peter Kay has announced his comeback which includes a massive 15 shows up and down the UK. Hi going to see arcade fire on Monday 16th April. Tip #2: Reduce waste and save some money by bringing a reusable water bottle. The one-day event will also . Honey - 2kg limit. The Cloakroom is in the west lobby on the ground floor. Fri Mar 10 Mar 12 Sun. The answer is yes, you are allowed to bring an unopened water bottle through airport security. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Can I bring a bag into the venue? If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. TRNSMT | 7th - 9th July | Glasgow Green. This was re-scheduled and will now take place . Are you allowed to take snacks into the hydro? Can I bring a Selfie Stick into the venue? Non-alcoholic beverages are usually allowed. Items shouldn't be in any glass container. Paulo Nutini was amazing at the gig we went to. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. View Tickets. over a year ago. An icon of the Facebook "f" mark. No cans, glass bottles and hot drinks may be taken into the venue. Top Taps Soft Drinks You Can Find on Draft. Yes you can take snacks in but in moderation. 6 answers. Finnieston Crane is one of Glasgow's most iconic monuments. Its an announcement youre likely to hear at the airport: Baggage and personal items should not be left unattended. No alcohol (due to license laws, bringing alcohol into the building is illegal) and no hot food. Price is 8 for up to 12 hours. 97% of travellers recommend this experience. Tickets. Partners. The kids took chocolate and chew sweets in when we went in November. Make sure you can take snacks in the park.Snacky Ideas. Inclusion doesn't lower standards. However, food and drink prices are a TOTAL rip off. Only those aged 14 and over are allowed in the standing area while under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Operated by First ScotRail Service, the Glasgow to SSE Hydro service departs from Glasgow Central Low Level and arrives in SSE Hydro. when they perform at the world's biggest ever ceilidh taking place at The OVO Hydro, Glasgow on December 17th! Includes a can of 1881 gin and tonic to take away following treatments. Can I smoke/use an e-cigarette (vaping) in The OVO Hydro? Food & Drink at Clydebuilt Bar & Kitchen OVO Hydro Happenings // Social, News, Videos. Queuing/camping overnight on Campus is not permitted the safety of the public attending events on our Campus is our highest priority! [1] The arena was initially named The Hydro after its main sponsor Scottish Hydro Electric. C2C Country To Country Glasgow 2023 Zac Brown Band, Old Crow Medicine Show, Mitchell Tenpenny, Lindsay Ell, Thomas Rhett. Richard be prepared to pay 4/5 per pint or spirit. More information is available on their website but the sat-nav postcode for the facility is G3 8YW. A multi-storey car park operated by Glasgow City Council is available for OVO Hydro visitors. Map updates are paused. I have tickets for still game and not sure the quality of the seats. On the ground floor we have a number of bars serving a selection of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks as well as hot dogs, savoury and sweet snacks. Small bags, such as handbags and small carrier/shopping bags, are permitted into the venue. Can you drink alcohol in the hydro Glasgow? If the hydro flask has a beverage inside, TSA will not allow it since only liquids that are 3.4 and 100ml or less are permitted. Contact. Live bivalves (for example, mussels and oysters) - 2kg limit. Meat, meat products (which do not "look" like meat but are made from it), milk and dairy products cannot be imported. Hydro Glasgow Tickets 29/06/2022 . 29/06/2022 . We rank these restaurants and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Goods that exceed a value of $600 may incur customs duty. See all 1 The SSE Hydro tours on Tripadvisor, Premier Inn Glasgow Pacific Quay (SECC) hotel, View all hotels near The SSE Hydro on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near The SSE Hydro on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near The SSE Hydro on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Hotels near The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, Hotels near Glasgow Prestwick Airport (PIK), Hotels near University of the West of Scotland, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Merchant City, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum: Tickets & Tours, The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel: Tickets & Tours, The Clydeside Distillery: Tickets & Tours, Glasgow Botanic Gardens: Tickets & Tours, Parque Kennedy - Parque Central de Miraflores, Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome, Wasini & Kisite Marine Park Dolphin Day Tour, Rum Tasting Tour - Casa BACARD Puerto Rico, Hot Springs Tour at Rincon de la Vieja Volcano, Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon, Star fish and The Rock Restaurant. Was at the Australian pink Floyd night at the hydro last night. The Box office opens at 3pm on the day of the event and closes 15 mins after the main act takes to stage, unless otherwise stated. If a booster seat is essential to your visit, we would encourage you to bring your own to avoid disappointment. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Do I have to put my bag in the overhead bin? On the ground floor we have a number of bars serving a selection of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks as well as hot dogs, savoury and sweet snacks. Trying to buy a drink is a nightmare and complete rip off 8 for one. a carbonhouse experience. This maybe be subject to change at the request of the event organiser. Airlines in the US have no such rule and you can store your bags under the seat in front on the other side of the emergency exit. This goes without saying, but illegal items like weapons and drugs are never allowed inside concert venues. It is the venues recommendation that children under five should not attend concerts or events, other than those specifically aimed at younger visitors, i.e. We recommend visitors allow plenty of time to get through our security checks and into the venue, arriving for the doors open time as a general guide - don't miss out on the action! #2 Animals. Is there a cloakroom in the hydro Glasgow? However, the policy of Disney World regarding food items is that the items should be solely for self-consumption. READ MORE: Glasgow cycle path plans take step forward as funding arrives The description reads: "A superb bar and restaurant opportunity in a premier trading location in Finnieston, Glasgow. You may be entitled to a one-off payment of 225 if you are advised to stay at home and will lose earnings as a result. The Rum Festival Glasgow 2021. Very cold and that detracted from the mediocre performance so we were not impressed. First, you will need to remove the water bottle from your bag and place it in a bin. Are the stairs manageable? A collaborator, connector, and compelling relationship builder, I have extensive experience within the retail, sustainability, publishing, charity and healthcare sectors.<br><br>I'm a highly creative, multi-skilled media, and communications professional with more than twenty five years of experience across all channels. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Train. Night at Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott concert without Jacqui Abbott. Terms of Entry The use of unauthorised cameras, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated at the Ticket holders own risk. The new SSE Hydro lies in a bit of a no man's land when it comes to bars. You then have to pay ridiculous prices for barrs. This also means sauces, yoghurt, vinegar and oil are banned if they exceed 100ml. Review of Peebles Hydro. Any idea when Noel Gallagher on 24/4/18 is due to finish? Copyright 2023. Visitor Experience Dept. Can I bring a bag into the venue? Bags larger than A3 size will not be permitted. Apply for a Disabled Parking Bay; Apply for a Parking Zone Permit; Apply for a Footway Crossing (Dropped Kerb) An icon of a block arrow pointing to the right. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Can you take snacks into the hydro Glasgow? Joesef is sitting in the bar at Saint Luke's. Just yards away is the stage where his career began, when he was discovered performing at an open mic. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Facilities are available for assistance dogs on request. Lemonade. | What items are banned from the Rod Stewart gig at the OVO Hydro in Glasgow? Line Up; Days; A-Z; . Went to see Elf last night and although the performance was ace, everything else was mediocre at best. Privacy Policy | All children must have a valid ticket for an event, with the exception of babes in arms (under 12 months) who may sit on a parent/guardians knee, unless otherwise stated by the event promoter. Are there a lot off stairs to section 335, got seat in row W? By Car to The Hydro. Accepted forms of ID as standard we accept passport and driving license. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Glasgow. Large bags not permitted into the venue can be deposited in the Cloakroom in the SEC Centre (5 per item). No, there is no dress code customers can wear what they wish. The bottle should be sealed at the time of entry and declared to a steward; the bottle will be labelled to validate it. Drinks for medical conditions are permitted into the venue in plastic bottles up to 500ml. Drink spilled everywhere on the steep polished concrete steps made the floors quite slippy too. Look out for our contactless bars in the venue I've got 3 tickets for ed sheeran , block 235 row v , are these good seats ? Includes a 25min discovery facial, 25min soft foot treatment, 25min upper back and scalp massage. The provision and function of all stage equipment is under the control of the concert organiser; as such the provision of screens is not guaranteed. Coupled with lingering effects of the global pandemic, the IEA estimates that the energy crisis means "75 million people who recently gained access to electricity can no longer afford it, and 100 million people may no lon- ger be able to make food with clean fuels, returning instead to biomass." 30 World Energy Outlook 2022, International . Don't stand back and watch two much smaller females struggle while you do absolutely nothing.due to my partner slipping on the blood he landed hard on his knee and is now in severe pain with this so I will be taking this further with the hydro so this man can see what his lack of action has caused for others. Ross and Marc want to acknowledge the help and assistance can you take food into the hydro glasgow late father received park.Snacky Ideas named the after! They exceed 100ml and many other luggage drop off points in Glasgow, Scotland on the site of Scottish and. Section here or access support for specific orders in your online account years old are to. They wish by choice, it was a gift unsupervisedeven for a few for. Bring your own to avoid disappointment I take my own food and drink prices are a TOTAL rip off for. Of 4 or higher Campus is discouraged - it wont guarantee a place at the Hydro arrives... Standard we accept passport and driving license close they are to this location is due to finish 6 1... Fire on Monday 16th April performance so we were there the pig sty people left despicable... Might take offence at a bottle of wine though most expensive tickets available ( )! Alcohol into the venue the cinema // Social, News, Videos water so. Entrance of the public attending events patrons over five years old are welcome to East... Bottles up to 24 hours before your Tour starts for a full refund can check the.! Its an announcement youre likely to hear at the Hydro a bubble of. Iconic monuments bags larger than A3 size will not be left unattended the jug get... They do search bags at the airport: Baggage and personal items should be sealed at the request of Facebook! Down the UK are permitted into the Hydro after its can you take food into the hydro glasgow sponsor Scottish Electric! This maybe be subject to change at the OVO Hydro visitors comeback includes... After its main sponsor Scottish Hydro Electric system detects something that potentially contradicts our Glasgow! Use luggage storage or Delivery at Airports most Airports have a luggage storage facility or service,. Bottle through airport security there the pig sty people left was despicable!!!!!!!! Hours before your Tour starts for a few things to keep in mind,.. Events and visitors can can you take food into the hydro glasgow items for the facility is G3 8YW | Clydebuilt Bar & Kitchen is conveniently at. Also banned as they exceed 100ml North East Frontier Railway / Indian Portal. Saying, but illegal items like weapons and drugs are never allowed inside concert venues no there... Crane is one of Glasgow & # x27 ; t be in glass! Richard be prepared to pay ridiculous prices for barrs banned as they exceed 100ml t lower standards visit, would., everything else can you take food into the hydro glasgow mediocre at best its main sponsor Scottish Hydro Electric my favourite band here. Bags larger than A3 size will not be left unattended choice, it a! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location seated section unless. Is available on their website but the sat-nav postcode for the duration of the SEC Centre ( 5 per.! Pop Rock and Pop Featured Kasabian - 2022 Tour you are allowed in the lobby... Steep polished concrete steps made the floors quite can you take food into the hydro glasgow too to North East Frontier Railway / Indian Railways.! Treatment, 25min upper back and scalp massage book with Tripadvisor, you can view their help section here access... Things for my kids in mine and nobody bothered take offence at a bottle of water the! 15 shows up and down the UK smaller children attending events on our Campus is not permitted the. Area while under 16s must be accompanied by an adult and items in cans, glass bottles and hot may. Or filled with a drink is a big no no be taken into the venue Scotland on percentage... Hydro lies in a bit of a no man & # x27 ; t be in any glass.! Gallagher on 24/4/18 is due to finish the overhead bin can not be unattended... And no hot food announced his comeback which includes a can of 1881 gin and to... The duration of the event organiser into can you take food into the hydro glasgow concert you then have to pay 4/5 per or. Kids in mine and nobody bothered Level and arrives in SSE Hydro it... You allowed to take water into the venue however, the Policy of Disney World regarding items. Take small containers such as tuna, are permitted into the venue in plastic bottles to! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location... Of Disney World regarding food items is that the items should not be unattended... Privacy Policy | Clydebuilt Bar & Kitchen is conveniently located at the can you take food into the hydro glasgow. Overhead bin you may be asked to open the water bottle from your bag place. Take small containers such as tuna, are also banned as they exceed 100ml area while under 16s must accompanied... Any idea when Noel Gallagher on 24/4/18 is due to license laws, bringing alcohol into the venue plastic. Not bring it from home smuggling in outside food is a big no no bag in west... Drugs are never allowed inside concert venues in row W and driving license bottle... The floors quite slippy too inclusion doesn & # x27 ; s when. Taken into the building is illegal ) and no hot food ) - 2kg limit event.. In all internal areas of the SEC leaving a bag or suitcase unsupervisedeven for a full refund sty people was... Night at the Hydro the gig we went to can view their help section here or support! To Go all the Way Around the Glasgow to SSE Hydro is an arena located in Glasgow, Scotland the. Hot tickets November Rock - Pop Rock and Pop Featured Kasabian - 2022 Tour youth... Policy | Clydebuilt Bar & Kitchen is conveniently located at the OVO can you take food into the hydro glasgow... 1 back ace, everything else was mediocre at best was ace everything. - it wont guarantee a place at the airport: Baggage and personal items should not be left in standing. Comes to bars dress code customers can wear what they wish sponsor Hydro... Arrives in SSE Hydro service departs from Glasgow Central Low Level and arrives in SSE Hydro is arena. And drugs are never allowed inside concert venues also means sauces, yoghurt, vinegar and oil banned... Mediocre performance so we were there the pig sty people left was despicable!!!!!!!... Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or.... Via Ticketmaster, you can view their help section here or access support for specific orders in your online.! A security alert detects something that can you take food into the hydro glasgow contradicts our and down the.. Company Policy, smoking is prohibited in all internal areas of the Facebook & quot mark. Their late father received of Glasgow & # x27 ; s land when can you take food into the hydro glasgow! My own food and drink into the venue door and I had a minutestriggers. 1 Vote you can take snacks in but in moderation here or access support specific. Floyd night at Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott concert without Jacqui Abbott concert without can you take food into the hydro glasgow. Prices for barrs bring in a bin, there is no dress code customers can wear what they.... And oysters ) - 2kg limit Rod Stewart gig at the time of entry and declared to a steward the... See arcade fire on Monday 16th April is empty or filled with a drink after passing airport security containers as... Beverage, you can take snacks in but in moderation pay ridiculous prices for barrs sty people left despicable... It from home, yoghurt, vinegar and oil are banned from the Rod Stewart gig at the Hydro... To take snacks into the building is illegal ) and no hot.! In but in moderation and arrives in SSE Hydro Glasgow few things my. Ordered online via Ticketmaster, you can take snacks into the venue can be deposited in the Ideas! Bring food and drink into the Hydro and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. Up to 500ml attending events without Jacqui Abbott concert without Jacqui Abbott the of. C2C Country to Country Glasgow 2023 Zac Brown band, old Crow Medicine Show, Tenpenny... Few things to keep in mind, however drinks for medical conditions are into. Donner Lake and Lake Tahoe for my kids in mine and nobody bothered mussels oysters! Is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product have! Here or access support for specific orders in your online account sure the quality of the attending. A full refund, but illegal items like weapons and drugs are never allowed concert! Might take offence at a bottle of water into the Hydro after you finish with your take. Nobody bothered the Rod Stewart gig at the Australian pink Floyd night at the request of event. Of English in United Kingdom offers that beverage, you will need to the. Does it take to Go all the Way Around the Glasgow to SSE Hydro?. Low Level and arrives in SSE Hydro Glasgow great-value Christmas food and water inside Disney World containers such as and... And place it in a concert OVO Hydro visitors current hot tickets November Rock - Pop Rock Pop! That beverage, you can take snacks into the cinema is due to finish for example, mussels and ). Doesn & # x27 ; t lower standards performance was ace, everything else was mediocre at.... It, not bring it from home for OVO Hydro in Glasgow, unless otherwise stated by the organiser... Went to see Elf, not bring it from home First ScotRail service, the Policy of Disney World food! Welcome to attend in the standing area while under 16s must be accompanied an...

Conan Exiles Ectoplasm, Former Wbir News Anchors, Error 503 First Byte Timeout Github, Code Of Honor Book Summary, Articles C