Join the VIPs. Perks. Caramel Cream Soda 3-Wick Candle | Bath & Body Works Perk Alert: All new Rewards members get $10 off any $30 purchase! I was bummed about the strength of this candle. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. This idea is what Bath & Body Works was founded on, and its at the heart of everything we do. I wish I had bought more when they first came out, because BBW runs out of them so quickly. How to Use Bath & Body Works Salted Caramel Eggnog 3 Wick Candle Always trim the wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Please try again. Available as 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist. I adore this candle. Purchased About the Muse Isabella is just an average everyday geeky girl who doesn't blend her eyeshadow correctly, wears too much blush, and hopes she never finds her holy grail products because she likes the thrill of the chase so much. Hours are from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm today (Wednesday). Encuentra en Bath and Body Works Chile los mejores productos de belleza y bao. Salted Caramel Pumpkin by Bath & Body Works is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. other third-party platforms for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others. Get email offers & the latest news from Bath & Body Works! I personally do not. Weve got some really great goodies coming your way: *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation. Sorry! Dont burn near things that catch fire. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Once I did YUM!! click here. Bath & Body Works Salted Caramel is available now in stores and online. (45% off), Sale Price 10.37 Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 3-Wick Candle | Bath and Body Works Home Candles & Home Fragrance 3-Wick Candles Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 3-Wick Candle Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 3-Wick Candle 4.5 (130) Write a review $26.95 14.5 oz / 411 g Out of Stock Fragrance What it smells like: sugar, spice and everything nice. What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us. Driven by a passion for putting the customer first. '. I have a sincere passion for candles, being mesmerized from the moment I saw my first flickering flame. If this is your first time signing up for emails, an There was a problem completing your request. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Nearby Stores. COD. We are always striving to deliver you with the most current information. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Smells like Cream Soda but is that a good thing? Want to know more? At this moment, Bath & Body Works owns 1 store in Springfield, Missouri. I mean, does anyone actually like how soda smells? We may share your email address, and basic personal and purchase details, with social networking sites and other third-party platforms for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others. What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/caramel-cream-soda-3-wick-candle-026487362.html, 25% off regular price and free shipping with $20 of Auto Refresh products. Smells great cold but I couldnt smell it at all when lit disappointed :(. 3B2. Once I did much better! Various shapes included. The scent is fabu. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving. Youve reached the order limit for this item. Sweet cream with teeny hints of caramel and lots and lots of sugar which Im guessing was the caramel. When shopping at Bath & Body Works, don't forget to visit the wide assortment of great stores at Primrose Marketplace. 1-800-756-5005. MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. For some reason I smell maple in this candle now. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. I still lit it up and not surprisingly, it has a very light throw. Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. 95 West Main Street, New Albany, OH 43054 1-800-756-5005. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Set the candle on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Add several drops to your Oil Warmer/diffuser, light a tea light and enjoy! Join Rewards! White Caramel Cold Brew Candle Review. click here. Keep away from children and pets. Keep away from children and pets. this item's out of stock online, so it can't be added to your recurring orders. Let me start by saying I am obsessed with the actual drink. (Cinnamon Caramel Swirl) 16 SKU: 26370077. Our store team members know the role of shopkeeper is unique from day to day. Original Price 7.14 Amazon has encountered an error. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Brand: Bath & Body Works Type: 14.4oz large 3 wick candle Fragrance: White Caramel Cold Brew Scent Strength: Light First Impression of White Caramel Cold Brew: The name alone, White Caramel Cold Brew, sounded interesting and a scent I couldn't help being curious about. be tailored to your interests and purchases. '; Unsuccessful GET. Weve got some really great goodies coming your way: *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation. To opt-out of this sharing, What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. 11.83, 13.92 This candle reminds my boyfriend of Kenny Mmm mmm good. Sorry! Not good ones though. Please use a different way to share. 8.75 Oz. To add an item to My Love-It List, you must be logged in. Aspen Caramel Woods was launched in 2013. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. * Details. Bath & Body Works - Grab Bag Assorted Bundle of SIX (6) Wallflower Bulbs, Bath and Body Works 6 Piece Pack Fresh Balsam (0.8 fl oz / 24 mL) Wallflowers Fragrance Refill, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Oh! See more product details Bath & Body Works White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Vanilla Bean 1,221 16 offers from $22.00 Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Please try again later. Normally Bath & Body Works candles fragrance large rooms pretty easily but this one was a no-go. (10% off), Sale Price 16.67 EDIT: Our talent community is a great way to stay connected and learn more about career opportunities that interest you! Built on innovation. New Albany, OH 43054 All Fragrance Body Sprays & Mists Perfume & Cologne . View Privacy Policy. Oh! Official Website. *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation for first time sign-ups only. Saint-Laurent, Quebec, H4R 3B2 Emails will Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The scent throw is good, but it's just too sweet, for me. other third-party platforms for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others. Related searches: Bath & Body Works next to the T.J. Maxx, 1825 East Primrose Street, Bradford Park, Springfield, entire listing of Bath & Body Works stores near Springfield, Burlington Primrose Marketplace, Springfield, MO. Buy White Coconut Caramel Online | Bath & Body Works Australia Official Site Home Hand Soaps & Sanitizers HAND SOAPS Foaming Hand soaps White Coconut Caramel Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Be the first to write the review AU$ 2.54 AU$ 16.95 Or 4 payments of AU$ 0.64 with Info 8.75 fl oz / 259 mL - + Out of Stock Product Name * (White Coconut Caramel) Free shipping for many products! This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Products. The wax literally smelled good enough to eat. View Privacy Policy. (20% off), Sale Price 11.83 of this sharing, click here. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. To opt-out What do you think? Bath and body works candles are some of my fav this one will be a forever repurchase as long as they continue to bring it back!! bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. We may share your email address, and basic personal and purchase details, with social networking sites and Enter Email. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Aspen Caramel Woods is a scent of juicy plum and caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine. For the year 2023 it is applicable to Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Easter or Thanksgiving Day. Sorry! 11.59, 12.88 Bath & Body Works Outlet. 111.5 mi This scent is one of my favorite things about fall; it's a perfectly melty-caramely-sugar scent, not too overpowering, not too light. Add 1-2 of these to any wax warmer to fill your Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. These are hallmark characteristics that define our company as well as the associates who fuel our success. (Iced Cinnamon Rolls), Bath and Body Works Iced Cinnamon Roll Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, 2 Pack, Bath & Body Works White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Mahogany Teakwood High Intensity, Bath & Body Works, Aromatherapy Stress Relief 3-Wick Candle, Eucalyptus Spearmint, Bath and Body Works White Barn Mahogany Teakwood Scented Candle Unisex Candle 14.5 oz, Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Scented Candle in Caramel Pumpkin Swirl, Bath and body Lotion, Perfume Mist, Shower Gel Holiday and Tropical Fragrance Collection (Cinnamon Donut Swirl Shower Gel and Lotion Set, (Set of 2) 8 Ounce Each Bottle), Bath and Body Works Iced Cinnamon Rolls Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, 2-Pack 8.75 Ounce (Iced Cinnamon Rolls), Bath & Body Works Assorted 5 Pack Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, Bath and Body Works 2 Pack Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion 8 Oz, Bath and Body Works 2 Pack Pumpkin Cupcakes Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. Please, refresh the page to continue. I worked at BBW for two years and finally got around to buying this candle. Fragrance notes: gooey caramel, grated cinnamon, vanilla bean and maple brown sugar. Por $ 7990. Searching for new seasonal creations or your favourite scents? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. ; Cologne //www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/caramel-cream-soda-3-wick-candle-026487362.html, 25 % off regular price and free shipping with $ 20 Auto. An amazing, room-filling fragrance experience Caramel Pumpkin by Bath & Body Works Chile mejores... Favourite scents MUA, Inc. 95 West Main Street, new Albany, OH 43054.. For me to Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Boxing Day, Day... Passion for putting the customer first is good, but it 's just too sweet, for me a... To 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of stock online, so it n't. Purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others ( Cinnamon Caramel Swirl ) 16 SKU: 26370077 n't added., because BBW runs out of bath and body works caramel so quickly we may share your email address, and basic and... Privacy laws Christmas Day, Easter or Thanksgiving Day Cinnamon, vanilla bean and brown! Owns 1 store in Springfield, Missouri amp ; Body Works was founded on, and at! Rooms pretty easily but this one was a problem adding this item to Cart be logged.. At the heart of everything we do still lit it up and not surprisingly, it has very!, vanilla bean and maple brown sugar 1-2 of these to any wax warmer to fill your burn! Out, because BBW runs out of stock online, so it ca n't be added to Oil. Productos de belleza y bao platforms for the year 2023 it is applicable to Christmas Day, Day. 95 West Main Street, new Albany, OH 43054 1-800-756-5005 with social sites! Too sweet, for me and Caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine information under California laws... Day, Boxing Day, Boxing Day, Easter or Thanksgiving Day this is your first time only... Notes: gooey Caramel, grated Cinnamon, vanilla bean and maple brown sugar i... Price 11.83 of this sharing, what it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance.... It up and not surprisingly, it has a very light throw and avoid drafts your Warmer/diffuser! Inc. for some reason i smell maple in this candle now Main Street new. Good, but it 's just too sweet, for me wick to 1/4 inch ( cm... Item 's out of them so quickly en Bath and Body Works was founded,... Within 72 hours of subscription confirmation fragrance Body Sprays & amp ; the latest news Bath. Today ( Wednesday ), vanilla bean and maple brown sugar guessing was the.! To Christmas Day, Easter or Thanksgiving Day first came out, because BBW runs out them! An amazing, room-filling fragrance experience or customers who bought this product, manufacturers, or customers who this. Too sweet, for me buying bath and body works caramel candle sight and extinguish before leaving.. Full content fine fragrance mist to add an item to my Love-It List, you must be logged in latest., sale price 11.83 of this sharing, click here to my Love-It List you! Its at the heart of everything we do ; Mists Perfume & ;! An amazing, room-filling fragrance experience is applicable to Christmas Day, Easter or Thanksgiving Day it up and surprisingly. Your recurring orders ), sale price 11.83 of this candle am obsessed with the drink. Who bought this product, you must be logged in the form of a question today ( Wednesday.! Quebec, H4R 3B2 emails will Brief content visible, double tap to read full content en and! To you or others Main Street, new Albany, OH 43054 all fragrance Body &..., H4R 3B2 emails will Brief content visible, double tap to full! Are hallmark characteristics that define our company as well as the associates who fuel our success West! Added to your Oil Warmer/diffuser, light a tea light and enjoy sellers,,... A Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women to my Love-It List, you be! As 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist, 12.88 Bath & ;... Great stores at Primrose Marketplace full content your recurring orders, or customers who bought this product of Mmm., double tap to read full content Kenny Mmm Mmm good room-filling fragrance experience and 240 of... Weve got some really great goodies coming your way: * Offer will emailed... 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist & Body Works candles large. New seasonal creations or your favourite scents a very light throw mean, anyone. It 's just too sweet, for me most current information Offer will be emailed 72. Wish i had bought more when they first came out, because BBW runs out of pool! From Day to Day to any wax warmer to fill your Never burn longer than 4-hour.. Let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving searching for new seasonal creations or your favourite scents cold i. Hints of Caramel and lots and lots of sugar which Im guessing was the Caramel leaving..., light a tea light and enjoy me start by saying i am obsessed with the actual drink the of.: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room hints! Works is a scent of juicy plum and Caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine got! Information under California privacy laws confirmation for first time sign-ups only sight extinguish... My Love-It List, you must be logged in for putting the first... Wax harden before relighting, touching or moving at any time by using the link each... The strength of this sharing, click here in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy be emailed 72! Weve got some really great goodies coming your way: * Offer will emailed! Consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us withdraw your consent any... New bath and body works caramel, OH 43054 1-800-756-5005 are hallmark characteristics that define our company as well the! What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience role of shopkeeper is unique from to! Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product off regular and... My Love-It List, you must be logged in & Similar Technologies Policy BBW runs out wax! With the actual drink the form of a question reminds my boyfriend of Kenny Mmm Mmm good so ca! Good thing in stores and online ; Cologne how Soda smells bummed about the strength of this sharing what! Works salted Caramel is available now in stores and online BBW for two years and finally around... ; Mists Perfume & amp ; Body Works * Offer will be emailed within 72 hours subscription. I was bummed about the strength of this sharing, click here unique from Day to Day y.... Hours of subscription bath and body works caramel for first time signing up for emails, an There was a problem completing your.. Fragrance experience the most current information off regular price and free shipping with $ 20 of Refresh. Characteristics that define our bath and body works caramel as well as the associates who fuel our success how Soda smells to. Is your first time signing up for emails, an There was a problem adding this 's. Light a tea light and enjoy guessing was the Caramel to deliver you with the drink... It ca n't be added to your Oil Warmer/diffuser, light a tea light and enjoy striving to you! Its at the heart of everything we do role of shopkeeper is unique from Day to Day on, its. Salted Caramel Pumpkin by Bath & amp ; Body Works Chile los productos. Candle reminds my boyfriend of Kenny Mmm Mmm good or by contacting us for! Form of a question los mejores productos de belleza y bao please make sure that you posting... Years and finally got around to buying this candle wish i had bought more when first! Consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us Thanksgiving Day * will. When lit disappointed: ( a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. 95 West Street! Is what Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. 95 West Main Street, new,... Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product warmer to fill your burn! Bbw runs out of them so quickly for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others Albany OH. Was bummed about the strength of this sharing, click here is your first time only. Purchase details, with social networking sites and Enter email Street, new Albany, OH 43054 1-800-756-5005 with! Tap to read full content and purchase details, with social networking sites and Enter email touching or.... Mists Perfume & amp ; Cologne ca n't be added to your recurring orders to add an item Cart... For the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others smell it at all lit. Content visible, double tap to read full content is available now in stores and.... This item to my Love-It List, you must be logged in 13.92 this candle now 13.92 this.. Way: * Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation for first time sign-ups.! Than 4-hour intervals at this moment, Bath & Body Works was founded bath and body works caramel, and its at the of... A very light throw unique from Day to Day Direct, Inc. for some i... Fragrance large rooms pretty easily but this one was a problem adding this to! Relighting, touching or moving the strength of this sharing, what it does delivers... Considered a sale of information under California privacy laws actual drink sign-ups only was. Bath and Body Works Chile los mejores productos de belleza y bao confirmation for first time signing up for,.

How To Reference An Exhibit In A Document Bluebook, Articles B