Its unfortunate because you can control the brightness, but the highest setting is still not very bright. Click on Wi-Fi Scan. In order to do that, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the atomi smart app. If the network is stable but the device network connection still fails, check whether the router is overloaded. For more Connection Troubleshooting tips, visit. But the Atomi's don't seem to natively support SmartThings. Smart String Lights are not responding to atomi sma app. Ensure that the wireless mode is not set to 11nonly. The atomi smart app allows you to control the smart color string lights throughout your entire house at the touch of a button. If your smart device requires Bluetooth, make sure its enabled). These lights are really beautiful! My goal is to integrate the Atomi's into both of the above use cases. Control your Smart Color String Lights using Alexa, GoogleVoice Assistant or customize them with any WiFi-enabledsmartphone/tablet in the Atomi Smart app (available forAndroid or iOS). Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Control your Smart Color String Lights using Alexa, Google Voice Assistant or customize the. Connect securely to structure at the begining, middle (the sixth or seventh bulb holder), and end of each string light. Do not allow children to play with them. I ordered more to put on my deck and back yard. Awesome feature! Turn your lightson and off from anywhere! $99.99. Do not use with extension cord near water or where water may accumulate. Our customers know what they can expect from us: the best, most unique solutions for their everyday needs. The phone is connected to Wi Fi. Different options ( color, brightness, color modes ) are fantastic. If using anyVPN services, please temporarily disable it before connecting your smart device. I love the lights and bought enough strands at Costco to encircle our home. Do not mount Smart String Lights in any position where the bulb is facing up. Your email address will not be published. Specifications: Dimensions (L W H/D): 36 cm 30 cm 18 cm (14.17 . I like the fact that they are smart bulbs that change colors easily. Press "Create Group", select the devices you wish to be included and press "Save". If you have any pictures or videos to support your message you can attach it here. If wirelessMAC address filteringis enabled for the router, remove your device from the routers MAC address filtering list to ensure that it is allowed to connect to the network. The topics below provide possible solutions to fix most connection issues that you may experience with your smart device: 1. I was not previously familiar with Atomi before buying the smart string lights from Costco. Ensure that the encryption method and authentication type are set toWPA2-PSK and AES, respectively, for the routers wireless settings, or both are set to Auto. https://manuals.plus/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Atomi-Smart-Color-String-Lights-Works-with-Alexa-and-Google-Assistant-1.mp4, FRYMASTER 8196981 Sandwich Holding Station Instruction Manual, LOLA LYKKE Breast Milk Storage Bags (10 pcs.) This will allow you to visualize your routers 2.4GHz and 5GHz band waves. Check whether the router password you entered is correct. For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts . these lights are just amazing. In order to connect multiple lights and control with the Atomi Smart app you are required to create a group. Make sure your mobile device is running iOS 8 or higher or Android 4.1 or higher. Adjustable temperature How cool is that! Bulb Color: RGB. your fingertips. With over 16 million colors in its hue range, they're perfect for everyday use and special occasions--from birthdays, backyard weddings and holidays to nighttime barbecues. Max Wattage: 432 $39.99 $ 39. Suitable for outdoor / indoor use only.DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER. Plugin your Atomi Smart deviceAnd conrm that the lights are ashing red.If not ashing, press and hold the Power button for 10s to reset. I have followed all the direction, My small orbs keep blinking! The Atomi Smart Color String Lights are perfect for any occasion! Press "Create Group", select the devices you wish to be included and press "Save". Read the instructions on your phone screen and press Go to Connect, 4. Do not use with extension cord near water or where water may accumulate. can you give me advise on how to turn on? How to give access to other users to control my Atomi Smart devices? Atomi Smart will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement codes, discounts, credits, cash, or otherwise compensate customers for: This device may not cause harmful interference. In order to connect multiple lights and control with the Atomi Smart app you are required to create a group. 1. Control your string lights using Alexa, Google Assistant or customize them with any mobile device. Thats always great until you have to hook these things up. Confirm that the lights are flashing red. It would make the product more appealing. 5. Rated 4.26 out of 5 based on 38 customer ratings. Replace any damaged Smart String Light strings. It wont let me change to anything but white, and when I try to turn them off, they go to blinking colors. Receptacle outlets used for powering Smart String Lights shall comply with all national and local electrical codes. 2. Replace any damaged Smart String Light strings. Make sure youre connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (Atomi Smart cant connect to 5GHz networks). How can I group my devices and control them simultaneously? Page 5: Download App. But overall its a really good smart string light. Check if there are problems with your internet connection. 2. Im planning on using these to trim the roof line of my ranch home. Discover familiar and new favorite colors with these durable PVC string lights. Enter your device passcode. Follow the on-screen instructions (Make sure you connect to a 2.4GHz WiFi Network). Ensure Smart String Lights are unplugged from power during installation. 99. Check if Sma String Lights are turned o. by atomi smart . Have had atomic lights as a gift approx 4-6 months ago 2022. Excited for Christmas and every little Holiday after to utilize my lights!! Smart AC Controller. On today's episode we are installing & reviewing the XMCOSY+ 98 ft RGBW Smart String Lights. The Pre-Set color themes are super nice, whatever mood I might be in, my backyard cheers me up! Make sure that your WiFi signal is strong. It would easily be worth 5 stars if it was able to be brighter than what it is now. Made in China.Three-year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship. Lights worked perfectly for 6 months, then had power outage, and app can't locate device. Here are some helpful workarounds that should work whenever Atomi Smart app keeps crashing or doesn't work as expected on your iPhone 14, 13,12,10,8,7,6, SE,XS,XR. IMPORTANT:If you cannot see the atomi-smart-xxxx, press and hold the power button again for another 10 seconds and refresh your Wi-Fi list. Smart String Lights are designed to have unlimited linkability by using their electrical plugs and receptacles. For troubleshooting, help guides and more information about device & app features, visit our. Download the Atomi Smart app from the App Store or Google Play and create an account. Smart String Lights are designed to have unlimited linkability by using their electrical plugs and receptacles. Press the "Edit" bu on at the top right corner of your screen. The Atomi 48 Ft. Smart WiFi Color String Lights will be on sale at select Costco locations for $59.99, now through . Press 'Continue'. How do I make a warranty claim for an Atomi product? I have a set of 3 lights connected to each other. Again, got Atomi Smart "Mobile Data" "Allow Background Data Usage". How can I confirm if my iPhone or Android device is connected to 2.4GHz? Add your Atomi Smart devicePress Add Device or the + sign and select Go to add on the popup that appears.If the popup does not appear, close the app and try again.Still nothing? Love love my lights. There is No need for bluetooth or a remote control. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Turn your lightson and off from anywhere! You can alsodisable MAC addressfiltering. This will allow the other user(s) to have access to control your smart devices. 1.9K views, 4 likes, 0 loves, 6 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Atomi Smart: Hit a snag? In addition, some routers have an option that says Block Special Characters set as default. Those feature would permit me to leave the string up throughout the year and display color schemes for, among other special times, the Holiday Season. Complete guide to troubleshoot Atomi Smart app on iOS and Android devices. The Atomi Smart Color String Lights are perfect for anyoccasion! And also at Pick 2, I hope I can choose 4 colors. Put up my holiday decorations! Ul recommends testing GFCI circuits and receptacles every month to ensure proper operation. This device may not cause harmful interference. I was very impressed with the quality of the bulbs, not glass but a very thick clear plastic and the wiring and connections are also put together well. Conrm that your phone is connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi network. No. If you have a mesh network/router that does not allow you to disable 5GHz, try to move farther away from your router until your phone moves to the 2.4GHz band. My app has stopped working to controll my light and fan, I have 7 of them and the remote turns them all on. Control your Smart Color String Lights using Alexa or Google Assistant. Got some for my father's pavilion and couldn't get them to program. And conrm that the lights are ashing red. Troubleshooting. Just ordered another set to put on the front of our house. The actual lights are EXTREMELY well made and heavy duty. While I had never connected a smart product to my wifi before, interface and functionality were very user-friendly. Atomi Smart LED Color String Lights. If not, move your Atomi Smart device closer to your router. How to group multiple Smart Color String Lights. Yes they have neat scenes pre-programmed. Avoid damage to the cords and lamp assemblies during installation. These connected immediately to my WIFI and my Alexa. Love all the versatility. Get more out of your downtime. Submit a ticket, Follow us for all the latest products, tips and special deals, Over the past 20 years, Atomi has built a long history of being a leader in consumer electronics. NOTE: If you still cannot see the atomi-smart-xxxx on your list, press and hold the power button again (10 seconds) until it starts blinking slowly. Color and white. Smart Color String Lights use RGB LEDs, allowing you to choosefrom millions of colors per bulb. With the option to choose white light, experience an array of colors with the Atomi Smart Color String Lights. Light blink erratically before they come on when using a scene, either by a time set or using sunset. $79.99. Were here to help. The only downside is that I wish there was a three color light option and the two color light option doesnt give as broad of a color spectrum option as the single lights! Select from pre-curatedcolor scenes basedon your mood or create custom lighting scenes by choosing two colors of your choice! Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","ab2829b5eab9d1b2824f02658027e1db");document.getElementById("afe6277d1c").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This Clears both data and cache. Also I would like to change the speed of the lights. Copyright 2023 Atomi Inc. All rights reserved. Add your Atomi Smart device. I may have to get more! Now select Run the device > choose the device you want to control > select Switch > press ON and Save. Use Klarna's easy Fairy Lights price comparison tools to help you find the best value on one million products. there is no intelligible way to control all the lights at once. A valid code must be entered at the checkout page in order to redeem the promotion. Hopefully the app and light hardware can be software upgraded to include the features we are looking for to make this a five star product! 1. I own two strings, one string is doing what others have seen. Looks like you can only save one pick two scene. Select curated color scenes based on your mood. The next holiday I will light up will be Veterans Day in Red-White & Blue. How do I control this?? All of Atomi Smart's lighting options are compatible individually or together, so . Your review*document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4fce6b34deb6e45630867ad3da7007d" );document.getElementById("d9f673cb94").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Learn more about our return, shipping and exchange policies, We value our relationshipwith you. Download the atomi sma app from the App Store or Google Play. Continue with Recommended Cookies, Home Atomi Smart atomi smart AT1308 Smart Color String Lights User Guide, AT1308 Smart Color String LightsUser Guide. Avoid damage to the cords and lamp assemblies during installation. Check if there are problems with your internet connection. If none of the methods above worked,restart your router. Description 1. Hi there I am so excited to purchase 3 more strands of Atomi Lights. The free Atomi Smart app brings you the convenience of home automation right at your fingertips. I finally had to unplug them. I took that string back to Costco and purchased a new string. Skip to content . 3. My family and I love these lights! Internet # 310544138Model # AT1326Store SKU # 1004573216. You can also customize them with any WiFi-enabledsmartphone or tablet and the Atomi Smart app (available forAndroid or iOS). Totally got ripped off, Worst app ever Is that an option? Like everyone else Im totally disappointed with this product, We have 2 ATOMI Smart Color String Lights manuals available for free PDF download: . Like other users have mentioned, it would be nice to have more customization in the app so I can chose specific colors that I want for the pre-built scenes such as blink, strobe, and chase. The string lights connect quickly and easily to your WiFi and respond to . Ensure that your Wi-Fi is enabled and that the SSID is not hidden. First off, you want to be sure that your plug is on. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Overall a great product, I just hope any software updates allow for more customization and the ability to save each one you create. Check if there are problems with your internet connection. Do not operate without bulb securely screwed in. That way you can set them once and switch to them with ease instead of dialing in the colors every time you want to change them. You can now control your lights simultaneously! You can also use automations to create additional schedules. View instructions, guides, tips and FAQ for our smart devices and the Atomi Smart mobile app available for iOS and Android. The Atomi Smart 2nd Gen. Color-Changing String Lights are a must-have accessory for any home. Create a custom light scene with 2 colors, Tip: Press and hold the Pick 2 button to edit the sceneFor White, set the Pick 2 color to Orange and adjust the saturation to adjust from between cool/neutral/warm white, Time Select the time to run the schedule, Repeat Select what days of the week to repeat the schedule, Switch Select to turn ON or OFF the light, More information about Creating Schedules is availablehere. Additional terms and conditions may be speced in relation to specic promo codes (for example, duration, eligibility, discount amount, and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of those vouchers. The Promo code is not exchangeable for cash. Our team is available to help, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (EST), Learn more about our return, shipping and exchange policies, We value our relationshipwith you. Move farther away from your router until the waves from. Thank you! My Atomi string lights will stay on even when I power them off through the app - they just cycle through the colors. Read the instructions on your phone screen and press 'Go to Connect'. Hi Darren! Please. Easy to install and provide great lighting and ambience to our deck. You can now control your lights simultaneously. Using the Atomi Smart appon your smart device, you can choose the exact color(s) youwant for your color sequence. User manual. Set up a personalized light show, Create a ticket by clicking on the button below. (50) Compare Product. It would also be nice to turn them on and off from another location. They Make me happy! I bought 7 at Costco. Made in China. Do you make some type of cover for the controller which is attached to the string of lights? Original review: Like Don, I purchased the string lights from . a password. Once downloaded, open your phone Settings. I love these lights, and how you can choose the brightness for the white in particular. In other words, you can simply manage your devices through the use of simple voice commands. Cut the blue wire! Home Atomi Smart Atomi Smart String Lights User Guide. SAVE THIS MANUAL FOR REFERENCE, Overall Length: 24 ft. Close all apps that are running in the backgroundthen re-open the Atomi Smart app, 2. I love these lights but they are a little too dim in my very dark backyard. Thank you. Long-lasting designs are typically able to handle ordinary outdoor rainfall. Enter your Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz only) and password. Operation is subject to the two following conditions: Lights look great and the app works mostly well. Color Swatches Add swatches to quickly access your favorite colors, Slider 1 Increase or decrease bulb brightness. Required fields are marked *. Confirm that the lights are flashing red. Control your Smart String Lights using the free Atomi Smart app, Set daily Select "Add Device" or click (+) at the top right corner of the Devices screen. What should I do? $199.99. Make sure that all of your Smart String Lights were individually connected to the app. (187) Compare Product. Includes: Smart WiFi LED color-changing string light. Press Create Group, select the devices you wish to be included and press Save. User Guides Smart Products Smart AC Controller View Guide Smart Aroma Diffuser (AT1325) View Guide Smart Aroma Diffuser (AT1359) View Guide Smart Ceiling Light View Guide Smart Coffee Maker View Guide Smart Coffee Maker with Grinder View Guide Smart Color Bulb View Guide Smart Color Bulb BR30 View [] fit your lifestyle, Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Select the right networkEnter your home WiFi name and password, then press ContinueMake sure youre connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi network (Atomi Smart cant connect to 5GHz networks). Copyright 2023 Atomi Inc. All rights reserved. . Great product, easy to set up, and we are loving all the color options. Set up a personalized light show. Four of them work correctly. You can also get more detailed information and setup instructions for your devices by visiting our Instructions Page and selecting your device from the list. Turn your lights on and off from anywhere in the world! on Atomi Smart Connection Troubleshooting, Connecting to other Android devices hotspot. My issue isnt with the lights, its with the app. 2. Set up a personalized light show. Do not install in locations where Smart String Lights can be stepped on. I think it said you can add like 10 string lights? the app. Other light sets allow you to couple strands and remove controllers which cuts down on weight and improves appearance. Thanks to the scheduling, you can tell the lights when to turn on and off! Check whether the router password you entered is correct. I also have a trigger that if its snowing in my area I have the lights turn to white. all your home appliances using the same mobile application. Would love to see a future app update where you can chose more then two colors and another option where you can dim all the scenes options. Press Next, confirm your settings and press Save. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. In some instances, even when I pull the power, lights will continue to flicker. Setup is not working properly. Unplug for a couple of hours, plug back up flash red, before stopping and went out, NEVER come back on. Required fields are marked *. The app works great. #satisfied. Red & green are simply too bland.

Clavacillin For Dogs Side Effects, Santander Insurance Self Service Centre, Articles A